Is this film racist towards white people?

Is this film racist towards white people?

SPOILERS:
>Everyone wants to be a black guy
>They clearly say that the genetics of blacks are better than whites
>They heavily suggest that black cock is better two times in the movie
>All the white people in the movie are portrayed as evil and weird fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCEX34-1o6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It's taking jabs at the white people who put blacks on a pedestal

The people were obviously (portrayed as) psychopaths. The main character is realistic and reasonable, and he sheds a quite different light on what it's like being black. Several things were also implemented for comedic value. So no.

You're a moron if you don't realize that the film is making fun of white neolibs.

Is OP a neanderthal who doesn't understand blatant satire?

If I were to make a film about black people wanting to be white people because they are better I'd be lynched to death.

>Missing the point this hard

No you wouldn't. There are ways that could be pulled off while being socially acceptable.

Was he ever even funny?

>Having this much of a persecution complex

>They clearly say that the genetics of blacks are better than whites
>They heavily suggest that black cock is better two times in the movie

Stating facts isn't racism.

Ask me how I know your jewish

You can't be racist against white people.

White people are born evil and the men will be put in camps and just...go away.

White women will be bred with bulls to create perfect mocha babies.

what's the point then

Poor mans dave chappelle

Continental breakfast

>White women will be bred with bulls to create perfect mocha babies.
Blacks dont like interracials

That... doesn't make sense. A Jew would never make such a film because there's no current market for it.

Now, if it was about the Holohoax...

You're allowed to make movies about how black chicks want to be white.

Just not black guys.

Or maybe black guys just don't want to be white. I don't know. I'm not a black guy.

Blacks don't have a say in the matter. They have a job to do and they will so it if they want their gibs.

Isn't that the point of Dear White People?

No. And if i see him actually come out with americanized black akira movie then i am litterally going to be the next high score shooter.

And trust me i will make sure he knows that the blood i spill is on his hands..hopefully the guilt will make him off himself.

So this is the power of black genes?

>Holohoax
THERE ARE LIKE 193 MOVIES ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST, IT'S A REAL SAD STORY
600.000.000.000.000 JEWS DIED
IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like you've never seen Boondocks.

Already been done, dweeb

youtube.com/watch?v=vCEX34-1o6M

See It's weird.

I've seen this before,
It's anyones right to want to have straight hair
no problem here.

I am not putting myself through torture, thanks

Is Argentina white?

The target audience of this movie are whites.
The message of get out can be summed up as "Ay, it's just fiction don't take it serious. But y'all racist and you know it ;)."

you can't be racist towards whites because they are the bourgeoisie/privileged class

also this

Are mexicans manlets? Does an indian shit in the fields? Is america woke?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina

Yes.

it is designed to scare paranoid and superstitious black men away from dating white women, absolutely based

Fun fact. Niggers are not so welcomed in cordoba.

The whole point of the movie was pointing out how romanticizing black people is, in and of itself, a racist tendency. By claiming that blacks are genetically superior and praising them, white liberals are just as racist as rednecks; they merely express it in a positive way rather than a negative.
Honestly, this was pretty good kino. It had some noticeable flaws, but I thought it was a solid 8/10, maybe even a 9/10.

wtf I'm no longer racist now!

It will be by the time this thread's done.

You have peepeecaca tastes. Pray tell what other movies are worthy of your 9/10 review score wich is so precious to life.

Youre still retarded tho

Not really, no.

I did see this in a black movie theater and it was actually funny

it's a film that tries to deal with complex racial politics but ends up just creating a blanket statement for all "liberal white people" without really trying to say anything meaningful about it

critics would like you to think this film is really thoughtful and deep but i don't buy it

it's dishonest filmmaking

It's insensitivity to liberals and maybe cops.

I liked it, and I liked Dear White People the show. That said, I'm still pretty racist towards black people. I've had good experiences with individuals, but as a group they have been super obnoxious, stolen from my family and harassed me.

Despite being racist towards them, I still have issues with how they are portrayed in movies at times. The last movie I had issue with was Power Rangers. They introduce the nerdy black kid as being on the spectrum, and then half way through the movie he drops all that and turns into the hooting and hollering, wise cracking black character that we see so often.

This. This movie is about SJWs

It's really confusing to me. Seems like it's about the fact that both extremes can be as bad but then I remember that the grandpa was a dude who lost to that black guy during the Hitler Olympics. I don't know what to make of it but it was a fun ride.

Honestly Mike and Jay were right. They didn't push the envelope far enough with that ending.

A nerdy nigger made a movie for nerdy niggers and cucked whites. You didn't watch it did you?

Im not america and i thought it was racist as fuck.
Im shocked reviewers didnt call it out.

But there are even more moments.
At the end when the "cop" car comes we are to think its the white "racist" cop from the beginning of the movie and think he will shoot the poor innocent black guy covered in blood with 2 bodies next to him. But no, its a black brother, and only he will understand it, wont even question the bodies.
Or how they leave the white girl bleeding to death, sure shes an evil bitch, but come on, dont just drive away.
Or the way he tries to fist bump with the brainwashed guy, and when he instead shakes his hand clearly only a fucked up white man shakes hand, he acts shocked as how can a black man act like this.
Or all the struggle talk. Fuck you, you are what, 25, 30? What struggle, did you stumble out of plantation last week?

Every moment in the movie seems to play on current social and racial tensions, and even goes as far as to try to use the BLM anti police movement as part of its narrative.

Whats worst? the underlying plot is great, and the acting is amazing, its just fucking Peele couldnt stop himself for trying to get cheap black racist and white guilt points.

Doesn't China have a fuckton of poor as fuck, villages with no infastructure? I don't believe that any of them are >100

They only sample a hand full of people.

In the case of China, they probably didn't step foot outside of a tier 1 city.

>racist towards white people
lmao

Those pools are made up
They have sample groups in hundreds of cherry picked people to prove a point
I spent quite some time at work in china and most people there outside of urban areas lack basic education let alone any capability that would let them score higher than any half developed african acountry