>Axe attack on train
>Shooting week later
>gun was obtained illegally through darknet
>Barely a day passes and there is a machete attack
>tighter gun laws
????????

no need to ask
dump that axe

Wait. This is good. People are always touting how great and tolerant german gun laws are.

It will cause people to question why they are changing it if it's so great. It will really make people go hmm.

Then the right centers in the brain might fire and cause them to wake up and fight to deregulate gun control with all the shit going on.

Or they might just bend over further and ask for more from master merkel.

y'all better get ready
to turn in that machete

ban merkel

Wow, I must say, my cerebral cortex is firing pretty heavily right now

give up that gun
that ain't no fun

don't relax
they'll come after your axe

Be a good Saxon, turn that axe in!

Stop the circle jerkal
Ban the daft cunt Merkel

know the facts
bin that axe

The only way they would feasibly make sure something like the Munich shooting never happen again, is to restrict internet access to the citizens. Period.

You can flat out ban all firearms, even make talking them illegal. It won't do jack fucking shit when all one has to do is head on over to the silk road and purchas one, no questions asked.

the killer had a tan
we need something to ban

Goodbye Germany... It was nice knowing you.

it is extremely difficult to get a gun license here, there is absolutely no reason for this, at all.

>Bans guns
>Not axe
K

I am suprised they haven't just turned the country into a giant prison, that is the goal isn't it?

Remember:

Police do not yet know how the weapon was acquired but say he had no permit for it and the serial number was obliterated.

Also de Maiziere brought back the discussion about Killerspiele

OH MINE GOTT

The absolute madman took the serial number off his machete? That's worse than removing the VIN from a car.

Fuck this shit, GERMANY WAKE THE FUCK UP

>Guy kills people with illegal gun
>Lets make it more illegal. That'll stop them next time!

I thought Germans were supposed to be logical

It looks like there is no goal beyond getting good laughs from creating cucks and useful idiots, demanding things that are and/or lead to against what they want.

As a proud American. I will gladly take in any firearm refugees that Germany wants to deport.

t. /k/ommando

Meanwhile....

youtube.com/watch?v=enrdd-XsF5Q

lel reminds me of when there was like a 3-week waiting period for pepper spray because supply couldn't keep up with demand

mandatory muzzies: GOAT for big gun companies