I am fearful for my life because I am going to Brazil. All memes, bullshit and trolling aside...

I am fearful for my life because I am going to Brazil. All memes, bullshit and trolling aside, is the entire country really a lawless hell on earth? I have a good life, I'm a decently successful white American with a bright future, am I really going to get executed brutally by favela niggers or kidnapped and have ears cut off? I'm just asking for an honest self assessment by Brazilians or any other people that have visited the country, am I going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/sport/rio-olympics-2016-security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't go to Brazil. Its full of monkeys and not the entertaining kind.

Rub dirt on your face. Get a machete. Good luck.

user why you want to go to hueland in the first place?

That pic actually look quite comfy

stfu you created this mess

>I am going to Brazil

Until that cannonballing nigger crushes that niglet.

but why

Its not that bad man. Everyone was nice to me. They dont like weak pussies so just dont be one and you will be fine.

and breaks both his legs jumping into 2ft of water like that.

Visiting a girl I was fucking and some other kids I met on a foreign exchange at my university. I have to use vacation credits somewhere and I figure why not live in some excitement and visit Brazil. Figure if I don't get stabbed or kidnapped I could have a lot of fun for very cheap and see South America for the first time

Wrong. When we left it was good.

That would be like blaming the British for the sorry ass state of USA.

God, you burgers are only giving me reasons to keep drinking.

The fear of not getting stabbed or kidnapped is indeed exciting. I say go for it, if nothing happens to you it's going to be an eye opening experience how good you have it.

Then just don't go, Ameridiot.

On second thoughts. GO. You'll be helping the human race by dying.

Not really. This is a picture of my city. Just avoid the outskirts.

The US is doing exponentially better than the UK though.
There has never been a more powerful country.

As you can see OP, I am argentinian, used to local violence here, I work in security, and I am fully alert when I go to Brazil at all times.
Not trying to sound dismissive, but Brazil is not for Americans, Canadians or people from western Europe. If you want to go around, you can avoid kind of easily violence, but it demands an awareness that you simply don`t have.
Or stick to the most civilized and secure places. Be aware that it will be absolutely not up to the standards you are used to.

By the way, this is not fucking Rio, and this isn't even in the fucking Rio. Burn that city and state down for God's sake.

just stay at a good neighborhood, don't leave without a car after dark, don't stop at traffic lights after midnight, try not to don't look like a gringo (all the niggers think foreigners are rich as fuck and they will rob you), don't eat at small street restaurant

oh, and don't even think about leaving without money and cellphone, it's pretty common to get killed because some nigger on crack got mad at someone who didn't had anything to give

give me some advice then. I'm going to be veterans of this hellhole so if i follow their lead i feel like i'll be ok. But what do i do personally

Be aware that you'll need extra extra precaution in Rio streets.

Don't stay outside after 8 PM.

Get in a hotel room that face the beach to avoid getting shot if a shootout happens in the favelas.

Hell de Janeiro is a fucking shithole. Please take care.

Well you could go to Germany and get macheted/axed
Go to France and get run over with a truck
Stay home and get shot
Or go to Brazil where the most dangerous thing that could happen is that you probably could be mugged

Well, what gather from Albertos that have been there you need to be very careful, and stick to the safe areas and what the tour guides tell ya. Don't flaunt your wealth either.

Yeah it's cheap, but crime is really high and robbing foreigners is the national sport.

>Becoming minority in your own country.
>Trillions of debts.
>Race war
>Fucking the rest of the world with proxy wars.
>9/11.

Yeah dream on burger, even Trump knows that if something drastic isn't done you will join the club of the "has been" that lasted no more then 50 years.

>live in south america you whole life, white and blonde, every favela nigger targets you because you look like a pasty norwegian tourist
>feelsbadman

>Brazil
>where the most dangerous thing that could happen is that you probably could be mugged

Well lads, its been a pleasure. From my research and other responses through Sup Forums and this thread I'm realizing with my mental retardation and stupidity I will probably get stabbed to death by niggers. My only regret is that I wont be alive to vote for Trump in November

The tourist areas are pretty safe, if you aren't a retard thar goes to the favelas

So youre saying its a bad idea to go to a favela party to get drunk and high with the local macacos and dance along to funk music

Why are you going? In any case you gonna die

What do you do in security? I can assume security is a booming business in your continent?

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/sport/rio-olympics-2016-security/

>Rio police tell tourists they won't be able to protect them

It's a sure way to appear on the late night news show about how yet again another dumb westerner got mugged and killed, robbed and beaten or kidnapped for ransom.

Serious advice, OP.

There is a general understanding that shitskins should not rob/murder tourists that dindu nuffin and just stayed close to their hotels and touristic areas.
As long as you don't go full Swedish and decide you want to experience "real and authentic Brazilian culture" you will be fine. Stay near the hotel, go to the beaches, to malls and restaurants and you will be fine.

>tl;dr: stay in nice areas and neighbourhoods and you will be dandy

go argentina/Uruguay tell gurll to go argentina/Uruguay

Off with his head and his cranium too.

I, of course, have Portuguese ancestry and I'm proud of it. I even support the Portuguesa football squad here.

With that said, the only reason you "gave" the independence to Brazil is because Napoleon was about to overrun Portugal and you had to flee here. Brazil wasn't ready for shit.

>Get in a hotel room that face the beach to avoid getting shot if a shootout happens in the favelas.

fucking kek

thanks i appreciate an actual serious response

I hope i get kidnapped and you all see me on the news. Keep your eyes peeled for the next few months for any high profile american kidnappings or murders in Brazil

before they chop your head off, say Sup Forums was always right!

You're welcome. I don't live in Rio, otherwise I would offer to host you and take you where it's safe to go.
Sup Forumslacks should help eachother in every occasion.

inb4: that's what Jews do

They have high crime, but it's unlikely statistically that exactly you will die, but there is a high chance they will steal some money from you, either physically or through service, but since you are rich that shouldn't be a problem. Better worry to not get a disease and hopefully you are ready for hot climate.

that's what Br kidnappers do

>I am fearful for my life because I am going to Brazil.

Why are amerinugcucks always such ultra-cucks about leaving their shitholes? I've been a lot of places and is yet to come across anything that makes me more uneasy than african-amerinigcucks and I've been in a Jamaican jail sleeping on a bare concrete floor with rapists and killers.

Outside of maybe some hellhole in Africa there is no place worse than urban amerinigcuck.

>other kids I met on a foreign exchange at my university

Manchild detected.

>I've been in a Jamaican jail sleeping on a bare concrete floor with rapists and killers.

Please elaborate.

And are you a white boi?

I have been living here for 28 years and not once I have been robbed, mugged or anything above that and I look white/weak as fuck.

I believe I came close though, but I avoided it because I'm not a dull idiot that doesn't pay attention to his surroundings. The key here is awareness. Don't do anything stupid, don't go to places you obviously shouldn't be at and don't be naive.

It's not hard to live comfortably here, but you need to know how to do it. Chances for tourists to actually get mugged and shit are actually low, statistically speaking, though higher than most other places. Might as well worry if you are going to crash and die every morning you leave for work.

tl;dr don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

No, actually Brazil is not this shit that all of you are thinking. Just don't go to Rio de Janegro.
For now, Brazil is less dangerous than Germany or France, truste me.

Jesus fucking Christ. This coming from the inventor of the real Coke.

>risking almost certain kidnapping and murder for pussy
Oh fuck user.

Says the country that literally has Spain's dick in it's ass.

you'll find out that the 'freedom' you experience at home is very far away from the real life and you'll arrive at home safely afterwards with a grander view of the world.

>brasil: was easy and fun
>dominican republic: whitnessed a shooting in broad daylight
>thailand multiple times: easy going
>spain: thieves all over in barça and madrid
>etc

Sadly, no keks were involved with the making of that statement.

>you could replace your flag with any other Eastern European country and the rest of the text would be exactly the same.

Kek. By foreign visitors opinion and photos, I have been living in an alternate reality Bucharest for my entire life.

It's no different than USA.
Avoid favelas and dangerous places, act normie (not f1ncy rich fuck) and it should be fine.
Been there and still alive.

So basically, visit Brazil but walk down the street like you are a soldier on patrol weighing up al possibilities of an attack, never go into a resteraunt until you are in SWAT mode. Dye your blonde hair black or better still use a fake afro wig. Also put in brown contact lenses to cover your blue eyes up and not arouse suspicion in niggers who are waiting to pounce.
Basically stay in your hotel because the country is a lawless nigger infested dump.....or better still stay at home and visit some first world country in Europe instead.

I went to Rio about 6-years ago and it was pretty cool. Just stay in the tourist areas basically, there were shitloads of police I assume to keep the niggers out. It sounds worse now than it was in 2010.

Swedish nigger detected

>Making an insult based on vague geographical boundaries.

Autismus maximus

Honestly, 'murrica is much more tolerable when you never leave the country and experience these 'awful' places frequently have more contented lives than you could dream of.

Tanned Swede detected.

You aren't going anywhere.
Also sage

The food is great but the rest of it is an absolute shithole. I spend 6 months of my life there and every day I said to myself "thank God I dont live here".

Look at my flag and think about it.

Kek
Where were you? Estado

Is this autistic spectrum disorder?

Sao paulo. The people I know there are extremely nice but the society has this fucking brutal problem. Random people chimpout and cause shit with no provocation.

>Please elaborate.
>And are you a white boi?

White as snow.

Got in some trouble for jumping the border illegally and ended up in Kingston Remand Center. Nice little place where you crawled through a small child sized door in the bars to get to the cellblock. Inside a bunch of unlocked cells with no bed or furniture or anything. The prisoners slept on bundled together pieces of foam mattresses, water towels, clothes etc. The showers was a hole in the concrete with a hose. The toilet could only be flushed by filling a bucket with water in the showers. Cleaning the place was done by taking said bucket and a piece of foam mattress to scrub the floors with. The automatic rifle, full body armor guards sold you weed and yayo if you had the money. In our cellblock there was a hole in the wall from where the prisoners had chipped away and tried to escape a few months before my arrival (shot dead in the courtyard). Dinner was moldy rice and fish heads and guts plus some tea.

I was only passing through until they could get a plane ticket to kick me out so my cellblock was relatively civilized with only a few people per cell (mostly aliens and prisoners that had been removed from the local population) so the worst was not getting any sleep, the heat and not knowing when or if I could leave. The other cellblock next to ours (which we could talk to through the bars), aka "the monkey cage", must've had like at least 20-30 people per cell though, if not more.

It was a cool experience.

Yeah I understand. At least Sao Paulo has a lot of white people and you don't look like a unicorn outdoors.
I've been in Salvador (Bahia) and the amonth of niggers is surprising, some favelados even told me to btfo at the new years eve because that place belongs to the blacks. If you are a typical anglo/boer I imagine how the fuck they would treat you there.

I would say that they are, as a whole, very nice people but too much instable. You never know when someone is going to act full mad monkey.

Nice thing I spotted. The more you travel to the interior, you see more white people. People who actually have lands and work at agriculture. The litoral is full of niggers and the business belong to their white people ahahah

You got lucky.
Imagine if they sent you to the monkey cage...

I actually traveled around the SP major area and praia grande. Saw the german towns to the south but honestly I never visited due to my time there not allowing.

To be honest I was never personally targeted because most brazilians are manlet sized and I am a typical 6.6 bearmode boertjie. But I must say that I did see acts of random violence that reminded me of the movie "kingsmen", where people just freak the fuck out and start tearing each other a new asshole in the middle of the street.

Remember ameribro, nobody speaks english there, rather 95% of the population doesn't. So go nowhere alone. If you do meet someone that doesnt understand you, just say "Desculpa, eu nao falo portuguese, nohence o saco".

kek, truly we swedes inherently seek out enrichment.
Imponerande att inget värre hände.
Jamaica is an island, did you get there by hiding in some containerboat or something lool.

Don't go to favelas and you will be fine.

Basically like in any country in the world (including yours).

another bit of advice would be not to dress like an idiot tourist with your flashy $1000 camera hanging from your neck, and your big fat belt bag around your waist with all your $$$ there. Try to never handle money while out on the street, and keep some loose change in your pockets for small things like buying water on the street or paying a cab. Common sense, really.

Anything above São Paulo on the map is shit.

>If you do meet someone that doesnt understand you, just say "Desculpa, eu nao falo portuguese, nohence o saco".
>nohence o saco
Lmao, you reminded me of a finnish who came to my highschool 7 years ago.
But yeah it's true, if you don't bother people, people won't bother you.

Holy fucking shit, my fucking sides.

> não enche o saco
Ahahahah

Going to a favela is the same as going to Molenbeek.
Don't expect to be alive after that.

Dubs of truth.

Avoid Rio and the northeast. In São Paulo, avoid the old downtown and east side. Anywhere, avoid walking alone after it's dark and keep your personal items close.
Most places aren't Africa tier here but some come close. Since you have friends who are locals just follow them everywhere and you should be safe.

>In São Paulo, avoid the old downtown and east side
>east side

Well fuck you too

Aricanduva represent

Don't go to Brazil then, idiot.

I don't think you guys understand just how it is around here. If any of you have ever played FarCry2, that is what you'll be expecting. Don't bother.

There are some good neighborhoods there but I don't want dear OP walking around Itaquera and getting shot by random niggers that live in COHABs.
Better for him to stay in the west side and be surrounded of semi-white people.

This. If you are visiting São Paulo or the south, you won't draw attention for being white so try to dress normal (a GAP hoodie is completely fine and some jeans too).
If you're going to a favela in Rio or in the northeast you're going to get spotted as a tourist no matter what you do so don't take much cash with you.

I'm joking desu, Aricanduva is one big favela

Yea I know, but Mooca is quite nice now.
Still, Butantã is the best neighborhood and everyone knows it. Lots of trees, lots of whites, lots of qt alternative girls.

this is exactly how i feel about visiting america

Wait... Argentina isn't safe either?

I was thinking of retiring there

It's safe if you have money. Same thing here.

Vila Madalena greatest

My best friend went to Brazil on vacation with his (at the time) fiance, and they got mugged at knife point once. He's in the army and even he knew it wasn't worth it to fuck around and just gave the dude his watch and wallet.

Also, funny story. I worked with a Brazilian lady who was a diehard liberal. She told me how evil guns were and how we needed gun control in America. I asked her about the gun laws in Brazil and the gun crime, and she just said "No, gun laws stop violence."

Train with the profet and you will be fine!

nah, it's full of nu males and fat feminists.
most women here think that, and they're not diehard liberals. every time a mass shooting happens in america i hear the whole day "see, if they had gun control like we do this wouldn't happen" but they don't realize that we have 10x more murders even if guns are basically illegal.

I've actually never gotten mugged here in my 21 years of life and i've been to pretty much every state in the country

I'm bretty lucky desu

>and they're not diehard liberals
She is. She was talking about how her son was trying on earrings and she didn't want to tell him that boys shouldn't wear earrings but wanted to stop him because he was young and didn't have his ears pierced. Then she proceeded to talk about how America is a patriarchy.

She also encouraged me to cuck a girl at work from her boyfriend (I could have but didn't because I'm not degenerate).

I've lived and worked in rough areas in America and I've never been bothered. When you're big with muscles and look scary, no one tends to bother you.

>i've been to pretty much every state in the country

Patricinho.

this