Remind him that slavs aren't white.

We both laugh.

it was pretty good

t. slav

Holy shit just watched episode 1.
Is this finally the kino we deserve?

if anything, cloris leechman was coming off more german than slav/ruskie

Yes. Finally it has come upon us.

>Stormare have been typecast as a slav so many times that he's been promoted to a slav deity now

Sup Forums is going to find out about it. Maybe we will all finally agree on something. Damn can't wait.

I thought she looked like a genuine babushka.

NEW FAVORITE SHOW RIGHT HERE FUCKING GOOSEBUMB AND THEY DIDNT EVEN DO THE INTERNET GOD AS A BASEMENT DWELLER LIKE IN THE ORIGINAL BOOK ABSOLUTELY BASED SHOW

I feel like the change works better.

New gen of shit posters are all tweens that think they are hot shit edge lords.

Ask him to double the wager, and win but still have him kill you after your contract with your boss is up.

I miss basement dweller internet, i can barely worship him on /tg/ anymore.

Guys, are we getting some exposition, eventually?

>so you're black right?

This character is gold

Do slavs in USA actually look and lives like that?

Standing against a poorly designed CGI backdrop, I throw a slow motion punch at the fake Slav. He blocks with his anus, however, and I'm sucked up into his bowels, where I float amongst the stars until he takes a dump. The soundtrack jumps from song to song over six dozen times from the moment I throw the punch to the moment I find myself being flushed down into the cosmic sewers.

It just shows the writers aren't tards who think Gamergate was about harassment and that all male gamers are fat virgins who should die in a fire.
When Gaiman portrayed him as a basement dweller it wasn't political, but today it would have been, intellectually, in very bad taste.
Glad they avoided that.

Exposition is for losers.

But I want stuff to make sense
I get that these are gods.
That there's old gods and new gods, so gods are born every once in a while I guess.
They're probably immortal in terms of old age.
I don't get exactly what they can do? Change reality wholesale? Only related to their archetype? Don't know
They have a need to be worshipped (even in unorthodox ways) in order to be strong or something. But who the fuck is worshiping odin?

Is good?

They feed on faith, that's true, but see the state they're in, compared to where they probably used to be. That shows they're getting weaker. Which is why Odin wants his war.
Unless I got it wrong.

Is better than your current favorite show.

Gamergate was about morons complaining fucking nonsense. Exactly what a fucking tween edgelord would do.

Who literally gives a shit about video game reviews?

based

>They have a need to be worshipped (even in unorthodox ways) in order to be strong or something. But who the fuck is worshiping odin?
he is getting weaker and weaker. but definition of 'worshipping' is changed today and in the book. watching TV creates its own good, I am pretty sure dressing as odin in halloween or playing age of mythology as odin would also give him some power.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gamergate
Gamergate is when it became acceptable to shit on people like us because some of us tried to attack people affiliated with far-left media based on real corruption and general con-artist-tier shittiness.

Yeah but why would fighting each other make him stronger?
Getting men to fight, yes.

>people like us

shut up

The new Gods are a manifestation of the power humanity give to new technologies. I figure attacking them would also be attacking what they represent, and making humanity go back to simpler values.

How do normies react when you tell them you enjoy spending time on Sup Forums?

>normies

shut up

There's barely any new gods.
That's pretty lame.

People shat on you became you turned a non-political issue into a political issue and then acted surprised when the realities of politics struck back at you.

Well we've met two maybe three if black guy is one too.
We haven't met that many old gods either.
Leprechaun, that prisoner dude, Wotan, slav dude and sisters.

>People shat on you became you turned a non-political issue
>non-political
>polygon

the character design was great, i was talking about her accent

Never heard of this show but I love Stormare.

Is this Stormare /kino/?

he's great in it so far

Based Cloris drinking an entire bottle of vodka in one go, good episode

meh, his accent is horrible

>sweden guy
>plays slav almost everytime
How is this possible?

yeah, hes a fairly major character too

>Black lives matter
>Makes an entire ship full of black slaves die for nothing

Truly the superior trickster god. We better get that fucking story about him stealing a tiger's balls

Is there a god that represents the science worship in society now?

Swedes like shitting on Russians is all. You get to do a funny accent and act like a slob.

>Pej dat majn hies mahni

It took years for me to figure out he was Swedish.

If you read his book, he is kinda an asshole.

He starves his children and wife, steals left and right, and pits his two sons against each other.

Wonder is we are going to see Fat Charley and Spider? John Boyaga for Fat Charley.

I hope so. BIG MAGNIFICENT BALLS!

What other new gods would there be? You already got media and tech which covers most modern bases. Maybe a political correctness monstrous deity.

I just watched John Wick 2 yesterday.

Starts with Stormare as a Russian mobster.

I don't remember Swedens shitting on Russians ever. They're too busy being faggots and kissing muslims butts. Stormare is the literally only one cool sweden guy.

>Is this Stormare /kino/?

Always.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvzGRjWuKW4

Anansi Boys's rights has been sold separately, it's supposed to be a BBC miniseries with no relation to this series.

There's Mr.World, who's supposed to be Globalization.

That sucks, they would be a great companion piece to it.

Anansi Boy's is so much more up beat then American Gods. I think personally it does a better job with the magic world then American Gods. And I wanted to see how they address the animal kingdom is a separate pantheon and that Mr Nancy doesn't even need to fight if he didn't want to.

My guess is he really liked to fuck with people since the shitty things he does just to kill time. Then again he also gave a dying woman the time of her life because he loved her and he could.

Wew and here I was tolerating this shitty first season just in hopes we'd get to the good anansi boys stuff in season 1. Guess I'm out. The first book is absolute shit. All potential and no payoff until book 2.

Fuck his "sister"

Kill yourself

>Zoraya Vechernaya
pronounces verchenenya
>pretty good

what was third sister's deal?

what about robbaz

>who gives a shit about a billion dollar industry having honest reviews

gee user. I have no idea.

It'll only last until the show becomes popular.
Then it'll be SHIT.
You know this. You KNOW this.

Enjoy it while you can.

Gold today.
Garbage tomorrow.

i hate Sup Forums

this is especially ironic since gamergate brought a massive influx of redditors and normies to this site

it's based on a neil gaymen book, so no.

American Gods is already popular you dumb fuck.

Hardly.
Come back when you fucks are posting like it's GOT-tier viewers and then we can talk.
It's popular, yes. But it's not hated yet.

Perpetually on her periods.

American Gods is never going to get GOT numbers/mindshare. But Gaiman has a following and American Gods itself has always shown up on those best of modern fantasy lists and has inspired a lot of works in the same vein.

night shift

You're missing the point here. AMERICAN Gods. Fake accent is important. Mad Sweeney triggered Irish, Zoryas and Chernoboh triggered slavs, Anansi triggered niggers. They all are subtly wrong, because these gods are american. They are distorted, monstrous incarnations because they were brought so far by immigrants.

I often bounce between slav lands and central Europe. Can confirm food/meals are sacred. You don't show up without edible gifts either.
The only thing they should've added: FORCED SECONDS AND THIRDS.
You think you can just come over for a meal and have one normal serving? You will be attacked and shunned unless you take several more heaps after your plate is empty, often you'll get more shoved in before finishing the first helping.
OH, you think you're done after three bowls of Sarma and mashed potatoes? You're dead WRONG!
Enjoy another three to five slices of heavy ass pie/cake/dessert.
Protesting and struggling is pointless, just gotta let it happen.

Bryan Fuller doesn't do exposition. He will show you, visually. And sometimes a phrase here and there.

>Who literally gives a shit about video game reviews?
No one, that's the point. GG wasn't about that, it was an excuse made on Sup Forums to shit on gamer grills.

She takes care of the world at night.

>it was an excuse made on Sup Forums to shit on gamer grills.
Literally what the mainstream media wants you to believe. You got jew'd soon. Give a hard read for your own sake.

Nigga, you just need to google comments about GG to see it. It was all Sup Forums sending rape threats to every woman who dared to work on the field, don't give me that shit excuse, I'm not a kid.

Bryan fuller has a horrific curse of making some of the best cinematic television and have shit rating, getting cancelled or having troubles getting his stuff seen.

Im still mad about hannibal being dropped.

So far, I love American gods purely for aesthetics reasons because it's a CARBON COPY of hannibal style wise.

>Color palettes
>dramatic tableaux and scenes (shadow walking on skulls in the forest to face the fire bull is literally will graham walking in the woods looking for the hannibal-deer-monster)
>use of totems, each first 10 minutes introducing a god is like the killer of the week making their designs in Hanni s01
>odin is hannibal and shadow is will but this time they're cooperating instead of confront each other
>gillian anderson back to playing a prime upper class milf maintaining a cold facade
>production based in toronto
>sound design identical to hannibal, down to the sounds effects and instruments

I've been waiting for this for so long but I'm seriously afraid this is going to get cancelled too. Adding 15 min of running time while maintaining the same slow editing pace and being on a less watched network is not good news.
And the Lecter universe has way more fanatical fans than american gods Im afraid

and this time it's going to be impossible to discuss this show on tv because main actor is black, interracial marriage, more sexual themes in the show triggering everyone here and a more social themes.

Young pope and Am gods are the only two dramas this year to be high caliber.

Surely you must be trolling. Next thing you're gonna tell me Anita Sarkeesian deserves to be alive.

I aint playing shit with this guy. He's always playing a crazy guy, laughs before he slams a knife in your eye.

Don't even respond to gg defenders. Every time someone disagrees with their opinions and worldviews they take it as another reason to feel oppressed and defend their garbage movement even more rigorously.

True.

Anyway, let's get back to topic. I really need some nice webms.

I can't get over Hannibal either.
Almost two years and it feels like a fresh stab every time I remember it was stolen from us.

Problem is that his way of filming and storytelling does not appeal to a wider audience...

You guys (won't even call for obvious samefagging) don't know what you're talking about, or are trolling. I won't bother.

GOAT SHOW
visually stunning, need webm

btw englishspeakers
its Stor-ma-re
not Store-Mare

Is good?

Was thinking the same. Im pretty sure Fuller used some sort of 4rth wall trick on the audience.

Every semi-decent film goer has seen the stormare typecast. In constantine, fargo, prison break, he always schemes or fuck people over lol.
Which made me wonder if Fuller willingly used the actor to increase this sense of inevitable disaster. Greek style fatalism. I can only scream at the screen WHY ARE YOU MAKING BETS WITH PETER STORMARE YOU DUMB FUCK but I cant help watch the obvious trainweck.

Given the themes of religion, divinity, spirituality, shadow seems like a hercules. He keeps finding himself in incredibly difficult positions ( refusing that blowjob after 3 years of jail, fighting magical irish fairytale character, attacked by the minions of a brutal childish god, wife betrayal/death/best friend ).

Even for a tv show thats a lot of adversity in just a 2 episodes. He seems to have little g. Feels like something from Ovid. Little grasp on reality, no control over events.

No one reads video game reviews. Who gives a shit.

>shadow seems like a hercules
which makes me wonder, who or what saved him from the "lynch mob"?

People say it was Mr. Wednesday but I feel it was Laura. Now, I read the book but I can't remember a lot of shit so I could be wrong.

spartacus

Do you think Shadowmoon has a micropenis?

>jewish mutilated penis
To think Burgers find that shit normal.

no but dude it doesn't really matter like it's not a big deal let's just cut all our cocks off dude

What did she mean by this?