Pic related is best film of de decade, if you disagree you are a pleb

Pic related is best film of de decade, if you disagree you are a pleb

Also, when the fuck will be a torrent of the film :(

Also amazing soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=cVuWQlI7ij8

Alright listen dude, I love this movie. It's literally one of the best I've seen in years, I've made like 6 raw threads in the past 2 weeks but you gotta slow it down. Too many too fast just looks like shilling and turns people against it. Just gotta throttle back.

But yeah that main theme is fucking powerful. I love the other version of it, finger scene, it starts off so sweet just like something you'd find in coming of age drama before it violently shifts.

What is this masterpiece?

Raw by Julia Ducournau

I must watch thank you sir. Currently can't click on the YouTube link so thanks for being a lad

It's not in cinemas anymore but comes out in a month or so on Blu-ray, torrents soon after

Lol, literally this is the first thread i open here about this film.

Watched the film like a month ago, and im still obsessed with it

Alright thanks for the thread. Will check it out

>Too many too fast just looks like shilling and turns people against it. Just gotta throttle back.

also i dont care if two retards start hating the film because people open too many threads about it, the film deserves a lot more exposure.

God that scene was fucking beautiful, the way the sheets diffused the light into this soft blue glow made it seem so ethereal and weirdly poignant for me.

Me too man, me too. I don't know why it clicked so hard for me. Give me your full review of it, all your thoughts and why you liked it.

so what's this fucking film fucking about??

Coming of age drama horror about a girl that goes to veterinary school and discovers things about herself, she struggles to keep these impulses under control

Also, i can actually say that this film changed my life, it changed the wiring of my mind and i started a process similar to what happened to Justine in the film.

And im not meaning that i starting eating raw flesh, but like her, i've been always a kinda shy person who didn't want to take risks because that was not what i was "supposed to do", so after the film, on a personal level i stepped out my comfort zone and im starting now, with 25 years to know what i really am and acepting my real nature.

And i know that noone cares about my life here, but just wanted to say it, maybe other anons here are in a similar position.

DOES SHE SUCK OFF A DEAD HORSE??

Elaborate, what have you changed after watching this? What is your real nature? What new things do you do?

And I'm kinda the same way to a lesser extent. This movie has completely changed my views on nudity and the usage of violence in film. I've become such a snob now, I watch violence in other things and can't help but think it's mediocre, artless or tactless in it's execution now. Violence I use to enjoy is less enjoyable now.

Girl discovers that her familial trait is cannibalism, this with being a vegetarian all her life collides with the college experience thus she can't handle newly found impulses so it gets pretty fucking crazy pretty fucking fast.

Going to sleep now, I'll read your posts when I wake up. Keep an eye out for raw threads I'll make.

Julia how many threads are you going to make?
We all like you, post a timestamp for a Q&A please.

Yeah, i didn't expect that from the film but the cinematography is incredible.

>Me too man, me too. I don't know why it clicked so hard for me. Give me your full review of it, all your thoughts and why you liked it.

It's hard for me to talk about it, because it hit me really hard on a emotional level, but the film is an audiovisual masterpiece, reminded me of Suspiria, and Possession by Zulawski. And i love the way it creates and releases tension and how Justine's personality evolves and develops through the film, the film is a masterclass in subtlety.

>Elaborate, what have you changed after watching this? What is your real nature? What new things do you do?

I realized that i always lived by other peoples norms, and i started exploring what i really enjoyed without complexes, and it's affecting my personality, my daily routine and my happiness (for the better). I watched the film just when i needed it i suppose.

I don't want to get into specific details about what i changed because for some they may seem superficial, but there are changes that are really affecting my psychology and the direction of my life.

>Going to sleep now, I'll read your posts when I wake up. Keep an eye out for raw threads I'll make.

Ok, i will , hope we will talk later then :)

Are you Julia?

You ARE Julia.

Is she /ourgirl/?

is this a new meme?

No, it's the director shilling.

>the director of a critically acclaimed film shilling her movie to 12 year old marvel fans

[damage control intensifies]

torrent where???

Cinematography is good, but the actors can't act for shit. Plus the story is nowhere to be found.

Julia is talented but she needs to make something more worhwhile than a schlock with bad actors.

>"the story is nowhere to be found."

>watching movies for the plot

Hey Julia!

I haven't seen this yet but if you really like the score check out A Field in England. Jim Williams does the music for that too and it's excellent

Julia loves Ben Wheatley.

Don't we all?