Remember when Star Wars was about Luke? Remember when he was the most important thing in the Star Wars universe?

Remember when Star Wars was about Luke? Remember when he was the most important thing in the Star Wars universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=fJKtPJk3b2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Remember when he was the most important thing in the Star Wars universe?
No. The great part about the OT is the fact that luke and friends were just a smaller story in a much bigger universe.
As much of Empire and Jedi is about han and leia as it is about Luke.

Should have just left it as the Original Trilogy.

Not much has changed.

not really. Luke is the last jedi and key to whether or not this ancient order of magic space wizard warriors will influence the galaxy for good. I'd say its a pretty big factor in the overall universe.

Member the Original Trilogy!?

It was muh childhood! I can relive it again with muh kidz while we watch the new Disney Star Wars. They're telling great stories now and they're even bringing back X-Wings and Tie Fighters!!

That role now belongs to Anakin, even in death.

No because that was 35 years ago and I wasn't even alive.

the Star Wars universe is like the Bible. Except at first Luke was the Jesus character. But now with the post OT movies he might be more like Moses.

I don't really have the OT vs Prequel deal like a lot of the underage faggots on this board. I watched the OT on VHS since the age of 2 and saw TPM at age 10. Both trilogies are my childhood.

That said, all the faggots that like the prequels and hate the OT can be fucking gassed.

Also TFA was good. Rogue One was shit. Can't wait for TLJ.

JJ ABRAMS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

youtube.com/watch?v=fJKtPJk3b2M

BASED MARK AND JIM

ep7 was shit. rogue one was better. ep8 will shit all over luke

Go to bed Hamil it's Daisy's time to shine you're old and busted Rey is new hotness

Remember when Star Wars was about Anakin? Remember when he was the most important thing in the Star Wars universe?

No, it's always been about Anakin/Vader to me. Even now it's involving Vader's grandchild.

Every piece of Star Wars IP is irredeemable dogshit except the original trilogy and both KOTOR games.

I'm sick of the Skywalkers.
We have a Shit ton of planets, timelines, characters, and powers we haven't seen, but we gotta keep hearing about Snaking, Luke, Leia, and now we have their son Ben who wants to be Anakin 2.0.
Fuck.

WHO FUCKING CARES

TFA is already a hard rehash of ANH and you want it to be even more similar than it already is, fuck off

Lol get over it grandpa, the new generation is taking over and you cant do anything about it ;)

Remember when Star Wars was about money? Remember when it was the most important thing from the star wars universe?

>Snaking
Kek, I meant Anakin

If you are the kind of dad that makes his kids watch that awful shit and even worse, makes it like a tradition of some sort or give it too much importance I automatically think you are the worst kind of cunt in this world and I value a niggers life over yours just because of it

>TFA - opens with, and is all about the quest for Luke Skywalker and who can get to him first. Kylo or Rey.
- TLJ - title pretty much slides to Luke, the trailer features almost no voices but his
>Rogue One - sets up how Luke was abl to destroy the Death Star in one hit

It's still pretty much the Luke show. It's about him with him only having 32 seconds of screen time so far ffs

What's your point?

By that logic tfa is just as good as the original trilogy

Luke was badass in ROTJ, he looked awesome in all black.

I know a guy who's taken his kid like ten times to see TFA... these people exist.

remember when movies werent reboots?

>As much of Empire and Jedi is about han and leia as it is about Luke.
Pretty sure Vader sought out, captured, and tortured Han and Leia specifically to lure Luke to Bespin.