Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=2fBVlmZzh6c
images.newrepublic.com/e5df4e8cbd23dafea3a5bff21a4e743af368991d.png
youtube.com/watch?v=-GYgSzIDV44
youtube.com/watch?v=ef5O5Kn5PYc
youtube.com/watch?v=nMJMDmNABRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jordan Peterson is back on tomorrow.

I heard a rumour Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson is on next week, can anyone confirm?

Finding future guests is a ball ache.

Why doesn't edgy brah have an instagram?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=2fBVlmZzh6c

Yo where do I start with JRE

The Jones episode is fucking hilarious, skip like 30 minutes in to where he starts to get a little buzzed. But in general:

>If you want serious conversation, Jordan Peterson
>If you like UFC, Schaub
>If you want to hear theories kind of crazy but also kind of plausible, Hancock/Carlson
>If you want to see Joe act like a prick in a really uncomfortable way, look at the stuff with Crowder or that time he told Schaub to his face "you're not good enough to be in UFC"
>If you want the wackiest shit you've ever heard in your life, then Alex Jones, McIness, Milo, and Abby Martin

>If you want to see Joe act like a prick in a really uncomfortable way, look at the stuff with Crowder
Jesus Steven get over it he was just fucking with you. Not literally you insecure fag

Take it easy, Joe. What? You going to kill him with his own tie? Calm the fuck down.

>If you alt right bollocks where Jordan Peterson just rambles for 3 hours and Joe barely gets a word in, Jordan Peterson
fixed. For all the stuff he does say, he talks too much in my opinion. Was barely a conversation but just him ranting.

Who had the webm where Eddie's breathing heavily and shifting his eyes back and forth?

What does his laugh sound like?

the last couple sam harris episodes have been great

I liked the Dennis McKenna episode alot but I wish Joe talked more. I felt like he was just letting Dennis speak the whole time

tfw too high to talk

"wow that's so crazy..."

the comedian friends episodes (Diaz, Stanhope etc) are great since theres no agenda or topic of discussion. They just talking shit and Joe speaks alot more

oh yeah i love the Diaz ones. Those ones are hilarious. The story from the most recent one with the hooker was god tier

The most recent Eddie Bravo / Schaub one was really hard to get through. Eddie is just such a fucking retard and doesn't shut up when he gets drunk / high. It was a good episode until someone mentioned the moon landing or some shit and then Eddie just went off. I really wish after a while Joe would stop humoring him cause it got to a point where Eddie was obviously just fucking with them towards the end, especially when young Jamie got involved.

Hancock/Carlson

Most interesting shit I'd heard in a long while.

>that time he told Schaub to his face "you're not good enough to be in UFC"

That was fucking brutal. Dismantled that guy's whole career in about 5 minutes.

Joe: "What do you think would happen if you fought one of the top 5 guys right now?"
Schaub: "I think people would be surprised."
Joe: "I think you'd be surprised, they'd fuck you up."

I think Jamie genuinely got triggered. Probably just had enough of Eddie

>Most interesting shit I'd heard in a long while.
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

yeah cause jamie never ever talks normally. He was mad as fuck

Does anyone actually like it when Callen is on the show? He always seems out of his depth and they usually just shit on everything he says.

Rogan may be full of shit a lot of the time, but he knows how to have an interesting conversation and seems to have general knowledge about a lot of things.

Real question, does someone really find Diaz funny?
I just switch to cringe mode as soon as he starts talking.

I dont really enjoy the Callen ones. Joe thinks hes hilarious but I think hes kind of a douche.

I'm not saying I agree with them or anyone, I just like hearing different opinions and theories about stuff.

do i have to be altright to enjoy this show?

I think he's fucking hilarious. His stories are so ridiculous and vivid. What dont you like about him?

>does someone really find Diaz funny?
Everyone who isn't new gets fucking tired of "Le Co Co Mad Flavor guy"

This. Peterson is a fraud, Sam Harris made him look like a fool in their talk

No, Joe is pretty bipartisan on most things. The Alt-Right just clings to him alot because he doesnt support a lot of liberal things like safe spaces and such. On the flip side, he thinks Trump (along with a lot of other republicans) is a fucking retard.

His stories are awesome though, its always refreshing to have him on.

Alt Right kids don't have father figures in their lives. Joe is their daddy.

Sometimes. When he goes full retard and mispronounces everyone's names he can be funny. But yeah...there are a lot of times where he's really tryhard cringey.

Duncan trussell is the best guest desu. Good mix of all the subjects

not really. It makes sense that he had alot of political guests over the last 6 months. Alot of it was social politics so obvious the Alt Right took it in their stride.

He had plenty of left wing guests as well, only 2 weeks ago he had Abby Martinimages.newrepublic.com/e5df4e8cbd23dafea3a5bff21a4e743af368991d.png

Doubt it. He struggled with that fat retard Cenk.

I grew up around guys like him and I feel like he is genuinely a piece of shit.
Plus the stories are not this crazy, just normal day to day activities in a human cockroach life

I saw a few clips from the Abby interview. Not a fan of the right, but her bullshit about 'Islam just needing time to evolve' had me triggered.

Sam Harris himself is a fraud desu.

Yeah and Peterson is less coherent than even cenk

I never watch his videos because he's not funny at all desu

This may indeed be true but he speaks coherently enough and logically enough to mask it if he is. Listen to Peterson for any length and you will soon discover he is a blathering moron.

Who was the guy that went on about dmt n' shit

Fair enough.
I recommend reading the Chomsky/Harris correspondance if you want to see Harris outjewed.

That was probably Dennis McKenna. He specializes in Ayahuasca but Joe was asking him some questions about DMT.

Enjoyed his podcast with Guy.

Is that Satan?

>when you realize you've listened to over 2000 hours of JRE

I was keking hard when he asked guy why regular people care about how much a movie makes, guy answers why he thinks they do, and then joe doesn't get what he's saying so he asks him again.

I hope you didn't fall for the core strength meme

>last podcast with Guy Ritchie
>JR: Ive had stem cells
>GR: Oh really, where?
>JR: On my shoulder
>GR: How come?
>JR: oh you know, just general wear and tear getting old stuff
lmao

How about you just watch them FFS

great exercise for the wrists

He's a big guy

Genghis Khan killed 10% of the world's population
A coyote stole one of my chickens
Edible cannabis is broken down by the liver
My buddy Ari Shafir has a flip-phone
Your brain releases DMT when you sleep
People have a romanticized view of wild animals

I've only gotten into about 1 hour 10 mins of the Peterson podcast but I'm really confused. What's all the fuss about him. Yeah he's smart but everyone in the comments saying "this guy changed my life" like how the fuck??

lmao

read above comments in the thread. Peterson isn't brilliant, just a social political idiot

You people forget that Joe is like 50 years old. How often does your mother or father repeat the same shit? Like a couple times a day. Joe is just on record.

Does Eddie bravo believe himself about the flat earth? Or is it a character?

>Your brain releases DMT when you sleep

This might be the stupidest meme he spouts on the regular, there is 0 scientific basis for this being the case

youtube.com/watch?v=-GYgSzIDV44

>Tangeant spelled as tangent
Dropped. Proper English only

He looks amazing for 49

anyone else really like josh zepps on rogan?
I get the feeling he thinks like me, when they talk about abortion or pedophelia he takes it to the "i dont know, but think about this, this is way more interesting than both of us saying we dont like grown man banging our 6yo daughters"
Sadly his own podcast is unfunny leftist propaganda DEAR DONALD DRUMPF

look into it

>alt-right teenager starter pack

Holy fuck Joe Rogan being 50 is fucking blowing my mind right now. I gotta get on alpha brain holy shit. I though he was like nearly/early 40s.

i have a soft spot for callen

>ari is using a flip phone
>joe's response

don't forget the ShroomTechâ„¢ you savage

Better hop on cycle also desu.

I love it.

Rogan is a liberal, but he's not a lock-step leftist the way so many people are that identify with being a liberal. He sides with leftist bullshit far more often than he does with conservative bullshit.

I legit took alpha brain and the next year i attempted suicide by stabbing myself but i didn't die

Everything is fake

I'M CRAZY

Any other moments where Eddie Bravo is channeling Alex Jones?

youtube.com/watch?v=ef5O5Kn5PYc

>WAKE UP!!11

>Edible cannabis is broken down by the liver
I just realized I've never had an edible.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMJMDmNABRE
>Look into it

>people shitting on jordan person
further proof that this place has become reddit

Occasionally he comes up with a funny joke but he's Cringe as fuck. He thinks he's some really cool guy but he's really a disgusting piece of shit.

The weak minded will always remain unsorted.

The thing is that Chomsky is actually an intelligent man that comes up with unique insight in several issues, whether you agree with him or not (I certainly do not most of the time). He can be kind of knee-jerk sometimes, but he's a true intellectual. Harris and Peterson are merely rhethorists (and Peterson even kinda sucks at that).

Who?

Im sure you idiots at the donald love him, reddit.

Anyone else hate Duncan Trussell?

He's such a little faggot

I doubt it since peterson doesnt like trump

Some guy that put on a frog mask and donalders associated that with the reddit frog and have liked him ever since

There's two kinds of people who like Peterson.

> 1. The red pills who like him for his freedom of speech things.
That's okay, but it drives away moderates and liberals.

> 2. Students and autodidacts who love his philosophy.
His philosophy is genuinely challenging, because it's both complex and difficult to accept just as a person.
Part of his philosophy is a reaction to ideologies that try to sum up the world in easy axioms, like communism or feminism does. So it's very complex, and you need to spend real hours trying to understand the finer details. Not to say it's obtuse because ideology is simple, but because the real world is very complex, and that's why axioms don't work.

So it's really easy to not like Peterson. If you're a normal person and you've heard of him as a face of the alt right, or who encounters his philosophy on Joe Rogan, I can see why you wouldn't like him.

I'm in camp 2, and I don't think you can be in this camp and be a red pilled donald guy. It's great that camp 1 is receptive to him, and aiding his research, but his philosophy doesn't support the alt right.

Yeeaaahh it's craaazy dude these things are soo addictive

You know what my buddy Ari Shafir did?

He went back to, guess what, a fucking flip-phone! Just has a stupid, old ass, flip-phone ahahaha

>His philosophy is genuinely challenging, because it's both complex and difficult to accept just as a person.
He doesn't have a philosophy of his own. You're the one who's coming out as somebody who came across philosophy on youtube.

Joe is what liberals used to be like

>he isn't eating edibles right now

>go back and listen to the Gary Johnson episode
>realize he's way smarter than Trump and we should actually delete the IRS, NSA, and board of education

Rekt

>Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson
Neither of them have any new material, so it'll just be the same shit
>11,600 years ago
>11,600 years ago
>11,600 YEARS AGO JOE!!!!

Also, Graham needs to shut the fuck up sometimes and let Randall talk. Randall's pretty deep.

Become a manlet