Tfw majority white classrooms barely exist anymore

>tfw majority white classrooms barely exist anymore

What went wrong Sup Forums?

I live 90 minutes north of our biggest and most diverse city and my city is 94% white 3% aboriginal. We actually had a SK family buy a convenience store here but they went under quickly when nobody would give them business.

defeatist shillposters went wrong

Im not Korean dude. But what city, if I may ask?

>he doesnt live in NH

They exists though, I know it's not a big deal here in Hungary, but at my elementary/High school there were no "non-white" people. A few croats and the rest were hungarians.

It was cool I guess?
Since being openly racists was the norm, I guess that would've been the wet dream for these stormfaggots since we learnt either Italian or German.

Barrie, Ontario. Consistently ranked among the the most racist/safest cities in Canada. It's also on the best fresh water fishing lake in the world.

This is photo of the 2016 Grade 8 class of the school I went to. They're on their year end field trip to Montreal.

My graduating class was about 70-80% white

Reminder Quebec has almost as many muslims and more negroes than the rest of Canada combined.

Ayyy, used to live there. Very true, beautiful place. Plenty of white niggers though

>Select your character

There are people out there who don't main "3". He absolutely destroys the scrubs with those turn-ups of his.

Wtf I only see like 3 white kids in this pic. Sucks man.

Ottawa school

Not really getting the reference there.

the anglojews finally ruined the white race and europe

And the world's best steakhouse - Town and Country Steakhouse

Sutton and Lindsay are supposed to be pretty bad for racism

the civil rights movement was only~ 50 years ago. i'm hoping within the next 50 years segregation is brought back between whites and browns/blacks

If SJWs have their way, segregation will come back much sooner.

Columbine school in 1999, look how white it was

I didn't know Cho went to Columbine wtf

it all makes sense now