The other thread is dying, we've all pretty much concluded it's spectacular

The other thread is dying, we've all pretty much concluded it's spectacular.

So post your favorite moments or characters or pieces of grass or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/05/captain-america-civil-war-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=SBU6QA_i5HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oyiS1nXlqJE
nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down?target=author&tid=1152026
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok OP

Cap and Bucky serving the police an ass whooping for breakfast.

>that shield play
>that metal arm play
>using the arm as a shield against headshots
>falcon being the recon guy and danger close airstrike guy
>drop kicking a fucking helicopter
>those BP acrobatics in plain clothes
>giANTMAN existing
>giANTMAN going down like an ATAT
>Spidey going "HOLY SHIT" and his eyes widening

Why are the Russos so fucking based?

What did Black Widow say to Bucky while he was strangling her during his break out fight?

"Remember me" or something to that effect?

Spoil me the homoerotic moments, guys.

You could at least recognize me

>>failed to reach BvS's Thursday take
>>RT score 91% and dropping
>>jungle book destroying any chance of a successful weekend
>>won't break 500 million worldwide
Are you company men finally gonna admit it's over for Marvel?

Sam and Bucky smiling after cap kisses Peggy.

Thanks, I thought it was something a little more meaningful with ties to a secret past with him that could play into her solo series they're heavily teasing.

There's this one scene where Sam and Bucky are lying on the floor with gooey white stuff all over them.
Bucky's like
>You could've done that sooner
Sam's like
>I hate you.

Honestly I loved visions burgeoning love of sw. I didn't think they'd delve into that but it was charming as fuck. I mean even when she's smashing him into the earth with his own density he's looking out for her.

>Cap being inspired by his own speech

Beautiful.

Tony and Rhodey delivering the knockout punch on Giant-Man makes me wish for another Iron Man movie called Iron Man and War Machine.

>Cap and Bucky serving the police an ass whooping for breakfast.
You can see Steve's heart break in that scene. On one hand he's trying to stop the spec ops from capturing Bucky, on the other hand, he's trying to stop them from getting themselves killed by Bucky.

I loved them finally showing off how fucking strong spidey is. He was despite inexperience outclassing just about everyone.

>Cap being inspired by his own speech

It was not his speech in the first place.

I wonder how many police died during that scene, even after Cap told Buckey not to kill anyone.

Hell I wonder how many Cap killed, but what I wonder even more is what was German Special Forces doing in Romania.

Yes, but where they were spider senses? Ant-man could never catch Spiderman by surprise in that way.

He had them. When he was fighting Bucky and Falcon in that building one of them attacked him from behind and he dodged it well ahead of time.

Cam when?
My theater only plays one movie a week and its The Huntsman

Yes he could, his senses don't trigger until there's danger, and he did notice Scott, but by that time he got kicked from point blank range.

>Hey I think you dropped this!
I don't even know what Spidey threw at Bucky, it was hilarious. The whole bit about him talking too much during fights, plus the Spider-signal at the end, really made it for me.

So, when you guys saw The Avengers for the first time, do you remember having any moments where you were like "Oh my God, I can't believe this is actually happening, Captain America is talking to Iron Man, holy shit"?

I had one of those moments when Peter met Tony. I never imagined I'd ever see Spider Man meet the Avengers and it was right there in front of me.

>>cam

True, but they were on or off depending on what was convenient for the scene. That was a bit unfair.

These fags will complain about anything

>Salon

It's real life bait. People are quick to insult, but it just gives them more hits on top of what they were already getting. Rise above it. Don't let petty shit bother you.

Maybe they were Austrian, since it was an Austrian building that got blown up by Zemo.

Spider sense is awesome but it's not a perma-get-out-of-jail-free card. It can't save him all the dime.

Austrian and Germans are the same thing, but what were they doing in Romania?

I feel like an idiot for not knowing where is Bucharest.

Boooo! Fuck them!

Romania.

They probably chose the location because Sebastian Stan is Romanian and he knows how to speak the language. He had that short conversation with the vendor.

> It can't save him all the dime

Are you European?

SPIRAL STAIRCASE
RHINOCEROS BEETLE
RUINS STREET
FIG TART
RHINOCEROS BEETLE
VIA DOLOROSA
RHINOCEROUS BEETLE
SINGULARITY POINT
GIOTTO
ANGEL
HYDRANGEA
RHINOCEROS BEETLE
SINGULARITY POINT
SECRET EMPEROR

I still have those moments. Back when it was the first Iron Man movie and only the reveal of other movies, it was great, but as soon as Fury said "Avengers Initiative" in the post-credit scene, everyone's minds were blown. We knew about all these movies to come I still can't believe that they were able to take all these movies and characters and tie them together. It is a wet dream, both from a financial and fanboy perspective.

I like the part where BP clawed Cap's shield and the other one where Vision just split a bus in two with his arm. Stuff like that's hot.

My only problem is that they literally had the speech that Cap gives to Pete in the movie yet Steve didn't give Peter a speech on heroism and doing the right thing. I know it would have been corny but I was so ready for it.

Same here user. And then when he showed up in costume my mind was further blown. Can't wait for his solo movie

will he be best Spider-man?

No

This was a nice scene.

Same. And even with the Nick Fury teaser in Iron Man, I remember thinking of all the possibilities and then when he showed up in The Incredible Hulk and it kept going. I couldn't believe it. So yeah Avengers and seeing Spidey interact with everyone is mind blowing.

And obviously, he'll be the best Spidey.

That speech is shit and I'm glad Cap didn't give it. At least Sharon quoting it wasn't as obnoxious.

I forget what the line was exactly, but when Tony says something like "Alright, Spider-Man", it felt like such a "Holy fuck, this is actually happening" kinda thing for me.

Q U E E N S

Anyone else notice the shutters on Spidey's mask?
Like, holy shit they actually explained the expressive eyes.

I still wanted something to make Pete consider the decision he made. Especially when he told Cap he was wrong I wanted him to explain his side

That was great

Giant man was so awesome

B R O O K L Y N

>Oh shit, I'm sorry I thought it was a water truck
Comedy gold.

>Anyone else notice the shutters on Spidey's mask?
Yeah, stupid it was in the fucking trailers.

NO SLEEP

>shift ovaries into overdrive

Antman was so great

I was watching with my dad and I could feel him cringe when Spidey called Empire "that really old movie"

wired.com/2016/05/captain-america-civil-war-review/

>Oh, Cap. You're as basic and predictable as a tank top during spring break. But like Gatsby before you, when you’re surrounded by people who are actually interesting, you can put on a helluva show.

The rest of the review is positive, but how can she not like Cap?

Some people just have shit taste.

Because he is a straight white male.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBU6QA_i5HQ

Because Cap has no character, if he even has personality.

Holland wants a cameo of Steve in Homecoming. Sony does not have all this money, Unfortunately.

But it would be nice

Black Panther supports the Sokovia Accords before his dad croaks, but after his dad croaks he immediately takes actions into his own hands to go kill one guy who didn't end up even doing it

why did nobody call him a massive hypocrite

youtube.com/watch?v=oyiS1nXlqJE

I want this so bad for the inevitable IM4. No romance bullshit, just Tony and Rhodey doing superhero stuff and broing out

its almost like watching your dad blown up in front of you clouds your vision.

Also him realizing hes a hypocrite is literally his character arc and he calls himself out on it.

I can't get to the movies until Monday. Should I just hold off or torrent it for now?

Classic Wakandan foreign policy.

>Not even the right trailer that shows Spider-Man.
D+ for effort.

because he basically calls himself on it

Show don't tell. Same withTony at the end.

At the end of the day the accords only apply to those they choose to, hence why it is wrong.

Hold off, it's much better if you experience it in the cinema for the first time.

He doesn't have a myspace page neither does he know what it is.

Speaking of T'Chaka, I have a question: was he a forner Black Panther? T'Challa mentioning that the Black Panther was something in his family made think that.

'TILL

I don't think this movie will break 800 million.
Much like Deadpool it'll fall flat on its face at the end.
Too bad, I actually liked this movie a lot.

It's already out slowpoke

In the chat between Tchalla, his dad and Natasha, didn't his dad say something about Tchalla being against diplomancy?

Are you being humble? It will make the billions.

Cap was the weakest part of the movie, especially in comparison to how he was portrayed in CW.

>bait so low level it barely gets a response and not even an image.
1/10

Spectacular is a bit of a stretch. It's a competent generic action movie with loads of fanservice.

I really don't think so.
It might have a great open weekend, but the weeks that follow are gonna be seriously slow.

against politics
he says as much to Natasha, saying he agrees with the Accords but not the Politics.

in the comic, chaka was a former black panther.

I think chaka had long retired as black panther by the movie. Challa possessing the black panther's power would explain how he survive the explosive even though he was caught by the blast too.

>falling for Sup Forums's retarded false flag plants for the 200th time
You know I don't blame them anymore for having so much fun at this board's expense

This. SJWs will never pass up a chance to shit on the MCU.

All kings of Wakanda are Black Panthers.

>It's clearly bait, bit i'll just reply to it anyway!

part of the problem being the stable one. Superman in BVS is basically what happen if you try to make the stable one "interesting".

>Also him realizing hes a hypocrite is literally his character arc and he calls himself out on it.
Which is so T'challa and I'm so happy to see him portrayed like this. Best Panther since EMH.

I strongly disagree.

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down?target=author&tid=1152026
I don't have sn image that can accurately convey how hard I'm laughing.
How can one man be this based?

>I don't care

Except he was the stable one in TWS and still interesting there
Superman was also screwed in BvS because they gave him barely anything to do

That'd make two of us.

Can we all agree Ant-Man was the best in this film?

>true every man superhero
>genuinely funny lines
>makes best use of interesting power set
>willing to lay down life to create distraction compare

Winter Antony when?

>Superman was also screwed in BvS because they gave him barely anything to do

How come Supes talks so little in his own movie? Just... why?