youtube.com/watch?v=kEG9L8LvaqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9FUwcLWQGo
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=T9FUwcLWQGo

It's tough making a living as a comedian, you have to go with the flow to make some money. let alone having your own show.

-ill

>there is no such thing as a perfect sh-

oah?

>tfw this is too disgusting to even be contrarian and pretend it's good

Kek

Holy shit that Hasan guy is a legit pathological liar

i was thinking the same thing. not only that, way to make it out like the worst part of a major terrorist attack where thousands of people died is that some people were mean to you afterwards.

>way to make it out like the worst part of a major terrorist attack where thousands of people died is that some people were mean to you afterwards.

That's standard MO for libshits and muzzies

>hook nose
>weak chin
>faggot glasses
>hipster hair
>named Moshe
He's like an offensive jewish caricature come alive

>experience threats, assault, vandalism etc
>but you're not allowed to talk about it because hundreds of miles away, some people were murdered (even though that's the reason why you experienced the above)
great reasoning

are you going to sit here and tell me you think that story he told actually happened?

...maybe?
i don't know, i've never seen this guy talk before and it's in-line with other things I have heard

This is a site that fucking despises brown people, you really think post 9/11 when everyone was on edge it wouldn't be likely that he and his family got shit? This shit happened back in WW2, it's not some alien concept.

>experience threats, assault, vandalism etc

He's clearly lying though. There's no record of any of those incidents (I checked).

Getting shit is different from the over-the-top story he told. I'm also a brown dude, was in the same position as him. People calling him up randomly and vandalizing his house isn't shit that happens in the wealthy white, liberal neighborhood he grew up in

Are you faggots this retarded?
Like we're not allowed to talk about any of the other bad things that happened around 9/11?

>Hasan Minhaj

I know a lot of Sikh and Hindu Indians. They are some of the most peaceful people I've ever met.

They all fucking hate muslims. Especially Indian Muslims.

I wonder why.

Are you retarded? No one gives a shit about some minor incidents here and there against muzzies.

Libshits and muzzies turn everything into victim obsession nonsense.

Probably made up. Happens a lot lately with Trump being elected. All these 'racist attacks' are happening without any evidence, and actually often proven false.

Indian Muslims are overall better than Pakis and Arabs but by their nature of being Sunni Muslim they will always want autonomy, free shit, special rules that cater to them etc.

They're the only religion in India that gets tons of special privileges. They're still the poorest group though, because Muslims are inbred and dumb as shit.

Perpetrators of the worst mass bombing in India:

>Faisal Sheikh, Asif Khan, Kamal Ansari, Ehtesham Sidduqui and Naveed Khan, Mohammed Sajid Ansari, Mohammed Ali, Dr Tanveer Ansari, Majid Shafi, Muzzammil Shaikh, Sohail Shaikh and Zamir Shaikh

>pretend to be white to help seppuku the white race
>actually a jew with an ethnostate homeland
These fucking cockroaches I swear

Wow, fuck off. I'm a Hindu, but everyone knows Muslims are heavily discriminated against for jobs, and people ignore reservations when hiring constantly. Their educations are uniformly underfunded and worse than Hindus, and the ruling party encourages sectarian violence against them. They're constantly accused of terrorism by other Indians, and hardliners use reservations as a propaganda tool to claim they really aren't oppressed. In many ways, their situation is analogous to that of blacks in America.

>white

Moshe says he's a jew all the time fuck off

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he actually went there

Go look at his Twitter, he regularly says 'us white people' whenever he wants to shame whites into doing x, y or z

He's only a jew when convenient

The title "Problematic with Moshe Kasher" sounds like a Sup Forums parody. . .

Your people killed thousands of them in riots not many years ago. Not much like blacks in America at all

>Moshe Kasher

>Moshe

o y

v e y

they all do that

This guy's entire look annoys me. He literally goes out of his way to look uglier.

>faggot haircut that draws attention to his ridiculous widow's peak and forehead
>ugly glasses
>large nose
>skinny fat body with a weak chin
>wears expensive looking clothes but still looks like shit in them

Yeah, not in that respect. Sectarian riots are a lot more common in India than in most places.

Your show got cancelled because it wasn't funny, Sam.

That's a weak chin? Fuck me, what do I have then?

Wasn't this show supposed to re-center the insanity of the Left?

>1000's of people killed by muslims on 9/11
>wahhh 9/12 was so hard to be a muslim because people don't trust us
Absolutely fucking pathetic. Did 3000 Muslims die on 9/12? No? Did even 10 Muslims die on 9/12 because of a hate crime?

Oh yeah I remember when blacks ruled America and destroyed the churches and imposed a tax on non-Blacks. Then when they realized their hegemony was coming to an end and the US was becoming a secular democracy where special privileges were granted to minority communities they so abhorred the concept of living as equals with whites, that they demanded and got a separate country based on the core tenant that blacks are superior to non-blacks and then went on to reduce the non-black population of your newly acquired country to a rounding error. Whereas the blacks who decided to stay in America still carry with them, the belief that they are inherently better than non-blacks.

not to mention every promo photo is him doing the same ugly snarky "uuuh excuse me?" face

They made a whole other country for the Moslems.

Fuck them.

Daily reminder Sup Forums was right

Fuck I need to vent.
Look at this motherfucker, look at his fucking face. He waves at you like
>Heeeeey I got those new topical social issues you wanted to discuss but LET'S NOT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY HEEHEE ok ;)?
This man is a vermin and I hate him. There's not a single redeeming quality about this cunt, everything about him is cancer; his annoying "please like me and side with me" personality, his dumb glasses and that turd he calls a haircut. He knows so well that his rich target audience will eat his shit up no matter what he says. When I look at this "man's" fucking face I see everything I never ever want to be; a slimy hipster narcissists that has no opinions of his own but rather just exists as a mirror of his surroundings. Like if I had a physically demanding job this dickhead would 100% try to weasel out of doing any manual labour by like looking at his fucking phone or something. And he's the bosses son so you can't even do anything about it and it drives you fucking nuts. When I see him I feel like Jake Gyllenhaal's character in Nightcrawler when he's screaming into the mirror like a fucking psychopath, because I don't know how to assure myself of the fact that the world is going to be ok with people as stupid as this having a show on Comedy Central. I'd love to hear what Matt Stone & Trey Parker think about Problematic. An episode of Problematic is like what I image those gay looking people in The Hunger Games watch on tv. Fuck this guy.

I need to learn to meditate or something.

>blacks in America

:^)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Look at that top line stat, and keep in mind whites are 61 percent of the population and blacks are only 13 percent.

The reason blacks are killed at a higher rate than 13 percent by police is because they commit more crimes than they should be committing.

>implying this isn't kino

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

>don't make me give u the gasface
WDHMBT?

>they unironically say they're two white dudes
>a minute later they literally say "oy vey"

Okay then, Serbian Christian paramilitaries killed tens of thousands of Muslims in the Balkans during the '90s so no Christian now should whine about being persecuted. And white people committed an incremental genocide on 80 million Native Americans therefore no white person can ever complain about anything ever.

Desperate shill

>some people

2,996 people were killed and more than 6,000 others wounded.

Shut the fuck up, you SJW trash. You have no respect for human life and you only see people as tools and races to be used.