New Trailer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

Looks like shit

>Denis is a mediocre filmmaker
Spoken like a true pleb. But yeah, it doesn't impress me much.

>meanwhile he posts a red Letter media reaction image

hmmm

looks like shit

>the throne that Christopher Nolan rightfully sits on

Satisfies my plebeian taste.

The real question is what did Jared Leto do on set?

Looks fucking amazing if you think otherwise youre straight outta reddit

>spoken like a true pleb

this. He's not mediocre, he's pure shit.

BASED

The first half of the trailer looks like a remake.

>looks worse than GitS
>desert
>forests
>oceans

>destroying the mystery of replicants altogether by making it Westworld 2.0

>trailer hints at Gosling being a rep

Absolutely fucking DOGSHIT

Looks pretty good.
Also, everything points out that Ford will be just in that one scene, and he gets captured/killed.

Either way, I'm just excited for the Prisoners crew to be working on some kino again.

Dub-Step? Really?

This thing makes me mad for so many reasons.

>Looks like shit
What the fuck are you talking about, it looks great

Another WB crapfest.

>implying he makes bad movies

>shits on villeneuve
>praises nolan
Sup Forums contrarians everyone

$0.02 has been added to your Disney Rewards account

Because you're hyped for the movie -- for reasons beyond rational understanding, since it's clearly mediocre/bad.

r-remember the trailer for the original movie was pretty shit too so maybe just maybe perhaps there's a chance that.. that..

ehh who am i kidding this movie will be ass

So movie of the year confirmed already, wew that was quick

>Jared Leto
Dealbreaker, i'll DL later, not spending a dime on anything with that prick in it

I see no difference between this shit and recent Jew In The Shell. Even ends with "hurrr what they told you was a lie lel" shit. And then Gosling was androids

>Denis Villeneuve directing
>Roger Deakins as the DP
>Hampton Fancher again on the screenplay
>Johan Johannsson on the score
>Ryan Gosling as the main protagonist
>Ridley Scott as the executive producer

It's basically impossible for this movie to end up as a total flop, just can't happen on any level.

The least this film will be is mediocre, but there is no mediocre movie on Sup Forums, only "kino masterpieces" or "utter dogshit"
So it depends will it be closer to one extreme or another for a somewhat general Sup Forums consensus

2048 sequels now? Jesus fucking christ.

Well I think it looks brilliant but I know you guys will hate it because muh sequel

disney shills are real

The trailer looks gorgeous though

Is that Grimes?

getting mad kubrick-vibes from some of the visuals. it's like a vaporwaved a clockwork + fury road

All these "uuuugh they are copying ghost in the shell" brainlets are triggering me hard.

Do you really think Ghost in The Shell had influence on the production or post production of this? Do you think films are made in just a couple of months?
Fuck off weebs

Its shit

>>/reddit/

It does have a Fury Road vibe, and that's a compliment

it looks interesting but nothing like blade runner

>It's basically impossible for this movie to end up as a total flop, just can't happen on any level.
There it is:
>Ridley Scott as the executive producer

So now that's confirmed that this movie will at least be a visual wonder, I hope they don't shit up the bed with the plot

Not really. I don't really get "hyped" for movies because I'm not a redditor. I like Denis Villeneuve, but even if you don't like him that's fine, he's not some great artistic genius but he is a competent director. But calling him a thinking man's Zack Snyder is so far beyond retarded, his style has basically nothing in common, and saying he's attempting to "cement his status in the imdb top 250", as if that mattered to anyone except a few obese fedora tippers... then the whole Christopher Nolan thing... it's hard to put into words just how much I hate the person who wrote this post.

Ana de Armas is enough to make me want to watch this movie

>Looks amazing
>Wow this looks visually stunning
>An absolute visual feast
>Let my eyes feast, til they can't no more
>looks fun and I like it
>very cool
>brilliant
>if you hate a good movie, you're a contrarian
Why are spewing braindead plebs gobbling this up for the same buzzword reasons as every other capeshit or Hollywood spew, and why is shill vocabulary still so limited and their responses amounting to nothing but fallacies? Not one single defense of this trite tripe flick.

literally this, ridley has been finished for a while now, I mean "the martian", really? Fucking really? just awful

another pseudo reboot/sequel like the force awakens, villeneuve is a hack

>It has the vibe of a creative and financial flop
Wow

I'm really worried.

>emotionally connecting to a medium is reddit

Sup Forums really is a sad bunch

Looks fine, actually looking forward to it (says the guy who loves Bladerunner and doesn't care for remakes)

>creative flop
>won 4 oscars and was acclaimed
Stick to capeshit pleb

it just looks like a the leftovers thread

>REMINDER
Disney shills are in this thread actively trying to shit over this film so that it doesn't steal any capeshit money

> Gosling looks lost.
> Ford looks bored. That guy needs to get laid or something.

As for the movie/trailer, feels different than the original film. Don't want a retread, though it doesn't really capture much of the atmosphere and that was a huge part of what made the original film special. Looks like it could still be competent though.

And I'm tired of the modern trailer noises.

Looks okay, except for the glowy eye Joker dressed as samurai.

>that atari logo

Well you guys can meme all you want but the trailer does look great

what's up with the shilling of that show on Sup Forums? I watched the first episode, it was tortute, awfully dull

OK WB shill

>I love Bladerunner and don't care for remakes, but seriously, this looks visually stunning and you should pre order tickets right now
How much do you get paid?

literally this

Why do they feel the need to spoil that Gosling is a replicant IN THE FUCKING TRAILER?

top kek this
>lel ryan ur just a robot and everything you do is scripted
well shit I mean Westworld S2 is still like 2 years away, I guess it'll have to do

He might not but WB sure as shit does

In fact the make nothing but

I'm glad that they don't try to make a remake of the first ones, disney shills are ok with this because that's what they do with Star Wars but not all movies need to be ruined like that guys

I'm also completely meh about Villeneuve, but he lost me at Nolan.

yea well fuck capeshit im so fuckjing tired of it

better than I expected, but then again I expected Pork in a Shell levels of shit.
Might still end up being shit.

stfu little turd

I fucking loved the lok of film BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT MUIC WAS EPIC!!! THEY FUCKIGN KEPT VANGELIS WHY IS NO ONE FUCKING HYPED OVER THAT!! I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I HEARD IT

BWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM
Seriously, this shitty sound has been in nearly every trailer for how long now? 10 years? Jesus christ

Either:
>tricking the audience
>the film is above making a mystery about him being a replicant, e.g. the vvitch

Clever post user

Based Villeneuve

That's exactly what I thought, it looks more like Mad Max 3. The visuals are not up to the standard set in 1982. I will see it just to see how bad it is, but fucking hell.

kino

Johannsson is doing the music, not Vangelis.

And I'm glad he isn't because he hasn't made anything relevant for a few decades now.

>what?
>i want to ask you some questions

Well this trailer didn't impress me but still looks better than the entire Disney roster for 2017 so good luck with that

>stop exposing us!
shouldn't you be promoting Guardians of the Galaxy 2?

Emotionally connecting is fine, but "hyped" is a meme buzzword and actually has nothing to do with emotional connection. It essentially means you're excited about marketing and being shilled to, it's just soulless consumerism.
I'm looking forward to the movie because I've enjoyed Villeneuve's previous films and I like the source material. Some trailer cut together by studio-hired editor will not make me "hype" for it.

>this hate for no reason
>ctrl-f shit
>21 hits
wtf

>Johannsson
Is there a thing her great ass can't do?

Good answer user

Dropped.

get som jew to do music instead of vangelis?? fuck that vangelis music was very important to the movie its fucking unique and thats was 50% of the film it put in that atmosphere it was fucking magical and he hit the right notes to go with the emotions

it's shit shit shit

even if this is an ironic shitpost, you're fucking retard

>A sequel nobody wanted
>Meme actors
>R-rated
>$200m budget

Yet another WB flop

exec producer is just a name put there for marketing

I like it

wow i think i saw that lady on the cover of photoshop creative last month

see

All you need to know.

literally this

>Ryan Gosling
>"meme actors"
I want nu-Sup Forums to fuck off

looks pretty good but given the questions are probably referring to Voight-Kampff does that mean Deckard is not a rep??

I actually really like this, I am a pleb?

No. I liked it that's why i took the screen shot

Looks good except numale faggot actors Gosling and Leto.