Is it degenerate to pay woman to shit on you?

Is it degenerate to pay woman to shit on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hottiesfortrump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not as degenerate as posting a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

Kel says no

If it's your kink
Make sure it don't stink

no that's just market
you pay she provides shitty service

I do it all the time. Eat it too.

Who the fuck is kel you cuck

If you have to ask..

It's degenerate to pay your wife for anything

You're a metaphorical toilet

You're a waste of life

You think you're beneath people

Severe depravity gets you off

The answer is yes

I'm trying to figure out how to pay women to sit on my face and let me sniff their sweaty asshole.

I would do basically anything for a facesitter gf ;_;

Would Smash that ass so hard she'll need to be resuscitated

Only in Germany since that is already a national sexual past time

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nope

You are too young for this board.

reddit.com/r/hottiesfortrump/

Is it degenerate to pay a woman to let you lick her feet?

It's degenerate to pay a woman

it's illegal to pass on the weekly shitfest

Does the pope shit in the woods?
Is a bear catholic?

>woman

Of course it is you retarded piece of shit. What the fuck kind of question is that?

Yes

>mentally ill mutilated men are perfectly normal and common, and could pass for any girl