Alt-Right Logo

Let's think of a logo for our group, The Alt-Right! I say we incorporate some of our mascots, namely Based Milo, Ben Garrison, and the God Emperor Himself.

What are your suggestions for creating a symbol of our movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegroundwork.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swastika. EZ

Only a filthy Jew would want this. Next you're going to tell us to shave our heads and tattoo our foreheads.

I don't dislike Jews, though. Our logo should be inclusive.

I will explain the symbolism

This man speaks the truth

I smell a rat.

black sun

Let's steal the Democrat's ass and make people associate the Democrats with >literally hitler.

Snake symbolizes liberty and the right to keep what's yours (don't tread on me)
Triangle is symbolic of race, culture, and nation
Semi-swastika in the middle is self-explanatory
Black symbolizes the dark era we come from, where out optimism and nations have been taken from us
Red symbolizes the blood shed in sacrifice for the greater good (victims of terrorist attacks and wars sacrificed in the name of globalism and zionism)
White symbolizes the purity of our end goal and the light at the end of the darkness and bloodshed

DADBO! I SEE DADBO!

DADBO AND DUBS! I SEE DADBO AND DUB!

>so many summerfags

It's been done

And the crown in the center symbolizes hierarchy and the natural order

A frog

>Logo
>For a forced term made to describe those with enough motivation to look at alternative media

Yeah fuck off the alt right doesn't exist

>our group

Get lost.

yes! froge is symbolic of power!

Our symbol should be formlessness itself.

As soon as we have an identity, the (((community organizers))) will infiltrate our ranks and destroy us from within. We're fine the way we are now.

>our group
Nice false flag attempt, leftie.

froge is not pleased

is that fucking laura southern?

nice. jack ruby is pleased.

fuck off you flaming queer

Autistic teenage white boys who spend most of their time on the internet think their movement matters?

pls no bully

What, you don't think just one subculture is enough for a chronic attention-seeker, do you?

pls give them their epilepsy medicine you animal

You're here too, Butt McButtface.

See

>>>/reddit/

Swastika?

I thought the alt-right were fans of Trump. Isn't Trump married to a Jew? Isn't "based" Milo Jewish? How do you reconcile this established symbol of anti-semitism with your adoration of Jewish folk?

If you're going to design a logo, make it a corruption of a symbol used by your opponents, so that edgy students can deface the existing leftist symbol turning it irresversibly into a sign of the alt-right.

nice projecting you fucking weeb

fuck off reddit

I'm ok with this.

reddit is pretty gnarly these days bro

Kek is love kek is life
His symbol will lead the way

It is a snake but it is also Ouroboros. What is the significance of it eating its tail?

Stop being so fucking melodramatic. Jesus

nice work user. a good start. we can build on that.

thegroundwork.com

From this post I can tell the you belong on /r9k/ they'll accept you.

nice b8

Fpbp

faggot

yeah, let's make a logo for a collection of ideologies related only in that they're not mainstream conservatism. wow, brilliant.

i see you as a half-empty cup kinda guy

why does it show gay sex

>darkness
>bloodshed
Jesus Christ...

Like most of ppl here, I started out of fun and memes and camaraderie and venting off on random anons.

But with time I became a believer.
Unironic believer in Kek.

What can we do but witness his magic?

Born to early to explore the space.
Born to late to have virgin wife.

Born just in time to experience Kek.

>Based Milo
He's more of a libertarian if anything, doesn't claim to be alt-right

>Ben Garrison
Grumpy old libertarian, try again

>God Emperor Himself.
Reddit is down the hall and to the left

It's a faggot test and you failed.

This. Have a Maryland themed one bros

>our group, The Alt-Right

speak for yourself, buddy. mostly everyone on this board wants nothing to do with those faggots

What about a rainbow flag?

can I take the test again I was sleepy

missed the whole fucking point

THERE IS NO ALT RIGHT

MILO'S EMOJI HAND SIGN IS ALSO IN THE SHAPE OF A 6. IF YOU FAN OUT HIS MIDDLE, INDEX AND PINKY FINGER YOU GET 666

I THINK I JUST REALIZED MILO IS THE FUCKING ENEMY

autism

/thread

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_oDdEgvCrE

Cheers lgzdg FPBP

666 and 666

PANIC PANIC PANIC

SOUND THE ALARM AND WARN TRUMP

>Let's think of a logo for our group, The Alt-Right!

>I feel that the use of a swan as a mascot/symbol for the movement to come is useful as it is not overly provocative as an eagle may be and therefore will not scare the normies and will be more appealing to women.

>A swan we could say, is a proud, dignified, noble and beautiful creature which many might say instills a feeling of awe and wonderment when one is spotted majestically drifting on a still lake.

I am of the thought that a swan is useful because the very qualities that I have used to describe a swan are also attributable to western culture, our history and our people.

These high qualities are the very reason why we of course believe that our culture and people are worthy of existing as a people into the future and why it would be a loss for the world if we were to be wiped from the face of the planet.

The swan is of course white which has always symbolized purity and a purity. The swan, immersed in the water, whether it be dirty or not is untainted by it. This is how we should wish for our peoples future. That although immersed in a shitty world, we are a beacon of culture and civility.

>our group
>The Alt-Right

Fuck off, I never signed up to "the alt-right". There is no alt right.

Sure, what do you see?

A rainbow fedora would be the perfect symbol. It embodies everything about our movement

underrated, but all you need is the alt

A swan, eh? I'd wager they would be even more feared as geese, would people actually approach them.
Their wings are strong enough, that they have been known to break the arms of their would-be apprehenders.

I see the savior of our nation.

Has milo moved here or what?

check the right

Like that wasn't on purpose. Come on. All of these little "mistakes" he makes are on purpose.

Damn right. Have a Melania

Trips, kek favours the Swan.
I don't want to overcrowd the flag but the black and yellow suggest an ancap swan.

Generation Identitaire has a pretty good logo already desu.

Red or blue swan on white. Whichever looks better

I like Milo, but I hate the term alt-right and associating everyone who isn't PC as the same political group.

See

This has it all.

fuck off

Because it is the symbol that frightens the Jew.

The people who stood against them and nearly won.

The people who made the Jew show their hand and set the Zionist agenda back 100 years.

They will never be able to make it go away.

That should be our flag

A black flag with a big FUCK OFF written in red letters

So deep

I'm a kek believer too!
The meme magic is real.

Go away jew.

Uh, racist and sexist much? You can be a Nazi and still love Jews.

#NotAllNazis

Yeah man. Swans are nasty as hell if you fuck with them.
Well, it's a striking combo.

>What are your suggestions for creating a symbol of our movement?

It's not exactly going to attract normies though is it?

It doesn't mean 666, that's disinfo. Milo still sucks though.

Anyway -- a swastika or a lion.

Fuck you. Don't steal Trump's logo for your faggot movement. A Canadian made that in my MAGA thread

holy kekist flag

Blue via inverted hue

Red