Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDdVbOcUlTo
youtube.com/watch?v=WRZWKfeN1u4
youtube.com/watch?v=NfFKwylOsLU
youtube.com/watch?v=s-SE96Q9dDU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZoirUpwCQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Mack was my first boner. She turned into a pig though

theres a show gotta be early 90ties, not sure if american or english, typical highschool bulshit, i only remember the name of the girl protagonist.

she was named Ashley a blonde, best in her class and she was so girly and stuff i was in love.

ah to be young again

Is that Taylor Hanson from the band Hanson?

I'm 33 so I remember this clearly. This and other dank slices of 90s Nickokino like Pete and Pete

Pete and Pete holds up amazingly well. It's practically one of a kind.

Didn't she turn into terminator-puddle as a superpower?

fucking hated this. she was so cute but the show was retarded.
Clarissa Explains it All was much more entertaining and the girl was about as hot.

qt patootie

Did you two grow up in the suburbs? I loved Pete and Pete when it aired, and it held up when I rewatched some recently. I just wonder if non-suburban kids connected with it on the same level.

>trying to stay up all night
>faking sick to skip school
>the importance of fireworks
>dads obsessed with lawncare
>long family road trips to relatively benign attractions
>summer heat waves
>adult swims
>youth baseball

Surely not all of these are suburb exclusive experiences, but that shit connected so hard for me.

everyone loved this show

I actually grew up in Jersey relatively close to where they filmed Pete and Pete so it's doubly nostalgic for me.

most people on this board weren't even born when it started

True but the people that post in these threads are more likely to be in their 30s.

I can't watch this show without pure nostalgia meltdown. If some fat pedo jew fuck tries to recycle this property for a bag of shekels, I'll hunt him down and burn everything he's ever loved.

Yes, and in the pilot she hasn't quite got the hang of it and re-solidifies without her clothes.

Pete and Pete was truly special and something that only could have been made in the 90s when Nick was a young cable network.

>child actors that looked like real people and not perfect Californian models
>shot on location in the New Jersey suburbs
>single camera, no shitty studio laugh track
>great writing, no dumbing down
>that Polaris soundtrack

Fuck man, it's depressing to think that Miranda Cosgrove's salary for a single episode of iCarly was probably more than the entire budget for several episodes of Pete and Pete.

radio active
noah knows best
renford rejects

Only saw one episode, never liked the show. It was about how he got the same "underwear inspector" every time

I like the shot for shot copies from Wargames that appear in it (sans Ally Sheedy alas).
youtube.com/watch?v=GDdVbOcUlTo

Yeah, safe to say kikelodeon will never produce anything but synthetic garbage until they get bought up by someone else.

I've had the same thought actually. Pete and Pete is a distinctly American show for sure. I'd imagine it didn't connect as well with city kids. I actually can't think of another show that depicts 90s Americana as well as Pete and Pete did.

One word:
Animorphs

People who were in this don't remember it.

that dance moms show was p obscure and great

who /OCEANGIRL/ here

Little Pete is pretty funny these days, but he's fat as you'd expect. He also did the voice of Mike's son in GTAV.

that fucking, nick show on near night time, where some bitch with a microphone would go over news topics and ask kids sitting around what they thought
hated it, kids are retarded

King o Frod

Nick News with Linda Spellingbee

What We Did On Our Summer Vacation is pure kino. I'd say it sums up everything that made Pete and Pete so special.

Man she was so cute as a kid. I feel bad for her that she peaked when she was like 13.

The show farscape ripped off with the qt3.14 from firefly with the rainbow stripper wig responsible for my stripper wig fetish.

I remembah this. The guy from Barney Miller with a skullet.
Remember this...?
youtube.com/watch?v=WRZWKfeN1u4

She was actually in Mad Men.

He also replaced Mary Beth Denberg as the Vital Information host on All-That. I think the episode he was introduced involved a plane and the big ear of corn

I saw a picture of Denberg recently too. She's easily doubled in size.

Nick News, AKA "Time to Change the Channel".

Probably the only thing I've watched on IFC

Looking back at it, Nickelodeon was actually trying to provide kids with programming that had more substance than the typical glorified toy commercials that were Saturday morning cartoons. There's virtually none of that spirit remaining now.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfFKwylOsLU

My favorite thing about this show is they even thought the way Superman flies is retarded so they tried to create a way for it to make sense even though that method is retarded too but at least they tried unlike DC.

Brisco County Jr. was the shit

lewd

The good old Friday night FOX time slot of doom. I also remember M.A.N.T.I.S. and Strange Luck as short lived shows that were paired with The X-Files.

nah, she peaked in 10 Things I Hate About You

no one remembers this

youtube.com/watch?v=s-SE96Q9dDU
Just watching this intro made me nostalgia hard

Worst show I might have ever experienced.

Oh wait no that would be this

Prepare for some feels, buddy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZoirUpwCQc

But i loved both of these shows bro, don't try and shit on my childhood.

Roundhouse is easily the most forgotten Nickelodeon show that actuall ran for a decent amount of time. There's also the really early stuff like You Can't Do That On Television and Wild N Crazy Kids.

you didn't actually like them though, you liked to look at girls.

That's what I remember most about the show. Was Dan working at Nick back then?

I was surprised to learn recently that there were only 26 episodes of Salute Your Shorts produced.

FUCK YES POLISH SUBHUMANS

i remember alex mac
i remember roundhouse, it all that before all that existed
i remember wild n crazy kids too
i remember an episode on wild n crazy kids where they had a soda chugging contest and they were shot gunning sodas
thats probably the first time i ever saw someone shotgun a canned drink, kind of irresponsible television because i used what i saw to shotgun beers a few years later

Dirty Dan didn't come along until All That.

Of course, he made Nickelodeon. He got the nick logo to be a foot

>He got the nick logo to be a foot
Kek

Not a show, but this movie

i remember allen strange
he was an ayylium

Had two seasons iirc.

lol

I do. The black kid was the alien or something.

what was the nickelodeon show where there was a stunt course and i think a talking voodoo tree

What? She was cute af in her guest spots on Mad Men.

When this was on, Cartoon Network had these in-between "hosts" that was a guy hands dressed up with lipstick or hats.

Who remembers this?

she was top tier on 3rd Rock From The Sun

I remember this was on Harry Hill. One of them has the line "He must have sent the email before he died."

Of course, Harry Hill then built a Rube Goldberg device to demonstrate that wasn't necessarily the case.

My girlfriend likes Spengbab, so she turns it on Nick sometimes. It seems like they only have Loud House, Spongebob, and fifty different dirt-cheap shows filmed with camcorders where kids stand on a shitty soundstage making bad jokes. They're always called "Drake and Smitty" or "Ashley and Shekelstein", I guess in an attempt to make the stars into "viral celebrities" or whatever.

best show

BIG WOLF ON CAMPUS

Legend of the Hidden Temple?

not that user but i actually forgot for a second that she was based kens wife

I remember that when the Bigger Breakfast was on. Had Renford Rejects, Bug Juice and the likes

Anyone remember So Weird?

It was basically the X-Files for kids

USA High

JUST

I liked it.

didnt this girl start to grow big knockers so they wrote her character off and replaced her?

like all Disney shows, it sucked.

PUNISHED COSGROVE

Bug just doesn't come in a jar, mate, it comes from who you are though.

Yeah it's pretty sad. My young niece and nephew were watching an episode of The Thundermans when I was visiting family recently. It's retard tier Disney Channel style garbage. The quality level of Nick shows is unbelievably low these days.

Friend wouldn't shut the fuck up about her in 4th grade.

The grandpa and asian guy were the only decent characters in the show.

it only made him more interesting daysue

Show literally confirmed my homosexuality