Plane?

Plane?

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/00b9c7fdb6b1498ea5210f60e1735bd7/qa-nolan-previews-adrenaline-rushing-war-epic-dunkirk
usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2017/...nolan.../99986050/
torontosun.com/2017/04/05/one-of-the-greatest-stories-in-human-history-christopher-nolan-previews-adrenaline-pumping-war-epic-dunkirk
scmp.com/culture/film-tv/article/2084595/what-would-it-be-be-beach-christopher-nolan-adrenaline-rush-war-epic
youtube.com/watch?v=YzRlga2-Hho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Were there any survivors

Who was left in the wreckage brother?

What's the next step of his master plan?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

that's a big stunt

Oh god no

Iz nalon de ultimat bameposer?

It would be extremely expensive

Was getting caught by the press part of his plan?

John Landis is turning in kid's graves!

>Destroying a piece of history for the sake of a movie
Fuck

good thread

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

out

>ww2
>history

>
>
>

Elaborate

You don't get to bring friends

What?

Is that the one that flies into the ocean in the trailer? I thought it looked too nice to be CGI.

>any old plane is a piece of history
lmao

You'd have to be a sad sack of shit to actually give a fuck about a mass-produced aeroplane. Boo hoo. I guess nothing should be destroyed in movies because everything was made some time in the past.

A sacrifice to kek

ww2 never happened

he had to crash it because of degeneracy

>I guess nothing should be destroyed in movies because everything was made some time in the past.
You are absolutely wrong, mass produced or not is still a piede of history. I would rather sacrifice your life instead of a piece of flying steel that once saw (or not) battle during the war, hell, Id rather sacrifice your life to save hitler's toilet because it will never be repdruced again.

wtf i hate nolan now!?

>being this materialistic
american detected

>fucking hack destroys plane for his one direction propaganda movie
That plane belongs in a museum or a private collection

>amerisharts

By putting it on film more people will see and experience that plane than any old museum showoff could ever do.

Should we destroy the Pyramids as well then?
For something like Gods of Egypt?

>muh private collection

Would you rather watch the plane actually fly in action and to be cemented infinitely on a visual medium or to be totally forgotten while it remains stationary in some rich cunts warehouse where his house maid has to dust it every other week?

Yes, that's be sick af

Jesus you are literally mentally ill

>Being that buttblasted that start trying to get edgy and fails

We don't have thousands of ancient buolt pyramids like we have mass produced ww2 planes, what an absurdly retarded question.

If I had the money I could now go out and buy me a ww2 plane and do literally whatever I want with it, I can burn it smash it whatever.

No matter how much money I have I can't just buy a fucking pyramid and blow it up, I'm sure you were aware of this my little brainlet user

When is Nolan doing a movie about Operation Early Bird?

>local man's autism ruins everything.

>crash a priceless piece of history to push an Anglo narrative about the Glorious Victory of Dunkirk

Literally why. It would have cost less to make a perfect, authentic replica.

Because muh kino that's why.

>new, bigger plane crash scene
>WW2
>William Wilson the Second

is it happening?

Because he can. He even strapped a few IMAX cameras along with it and crashed it all just for the glorious footage.

It almost sounds like something Tommy Wiseau would have done.

So Nolan is a nihilist and wanted to shoot a cathartic kino?

>priceless
>american reading comprehension

>implying a static and arbitrary price forever.

You can have the plane fly and not destroy it you fucking retard. You think they destroyed the panzer in Fury?

Even Bond used a 3D printed Aston Martin. This is the end of Nolan and his retrograde white bread filmmaking.

Didn't Quentin destroy an antique guitar for a movie?

you're the reason the jews let nigger culture rule

It was Jeff Bridges that got too much in the role and smashed it in H8

>Christopher "I only do one take" Nolan

What would happen if i removed that plane so you couldn't crash it?

Fucking Americans.

News flash user; WWII never happened.

Nolan is a hack and a wasteful one at that.

>No more crashed planes!

>Memes are worse than ever!

You're a rich guy.

>DUDE defeat is victory

According to this "logic" germany won ww2 and ww1

This. We all know it was the Jews, right my fellow Sup Forumsacks?

Do you really think so? Planes are not cheap user.

Making a replica of an old model must be expensive af

its like Apollo 13 type movie, you autist

MIND=BLOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

AP: Is there any truth to the report that the production bought a $5 million vintage plane to crash?

Nolan: No. We used real antique vintage planes and flew them for the movie but we also constructed full scale models to destroy. A lot of money was involved but not that much money. I would never! Obviously never ... These planes are so beautiful and so valuable for so many reasons and the respect I have for them having done this, especially now having worked with them. The Spitfire is the most glorious machine.

apnews.com/00b9c7fdb6b1498ea5210f60e1735bd7/qa-nolan-previews-adrenaline-rushing-war-epic-dunkirk

Q&A: Nolan previews adrenaline rushing war epic 'Dunkirk' - USA Today
usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2017/...nolan.../99986050/
Apr 3, 2017 - Nolan: No. We used real antique vintage planes and flew them for the movie but we also constructed full scale models to destroy.

torontosun.com/2017/04/05/one-of-the-greatest-stories-in-human-history-christopher-nolan-previews-adrenaline-pumping-war-epic-dunkirk

scmp.com/culture/film-tv/article/2084595/what-would-it-be-be-beach-christopher-nolan-adrenaline-rush-war-epic

>Jagernauth
i can't really decide if that's the best or the corniest surname i've ever seen

>The Spitfire is the most glorious machine.

My respect for Nolan just keep rising, good man.

>The Spitfire is the most glorious machine
>engines would cut out if it gained height too fast

No?

I think you're mistaking it with it doing and inverted roll

youtube.com/watch?v=YzRlga2-Hho
yeah it was fixed later

Please elaborate.

that's a Hawker Hurricane. yadda yadda i know they used the same engine model

Still remember the first time this was posted like 3 years ago

Oh how the time flies

>i know they used the same engine model
What's your point?

Get out you cultist.

Glorified Michael Bay

well since there's nothing unique about that scene, yet it became the biggest Sup Forums meme, (((somebody))) had to push it

Kurt Russel*

wasnt it a german me 109 that he crashed?

For the studio