Tfw no autistic anime alien gf

>tfw no autistic anime alien gf

So will this chink become the waifu of the month?

HORRENDOUS

>tfw you will never receive an antenna-job and cum on that perfect forehead

it is cannon that she has larval stage
I want to see how it is

I'm tired of being a 25 hhkv. How easy is it to pick up an autistic girl? Surely they don't get a lot of attention. My theater shows movies for autists every tuesday after 7:00, I could find a date then.

They don't leave their house except for anime conventions and will only fuck you if drunk.

>anime

3d Asian girls and anime girls are two different things.

She's so ugly.

>My theater shows movies for autists every tuesday after 7:00
What?

Shut the fuck up don't talk about her like that!

just look at her

Just look at her, she's disgusting.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>be Hollyjew
>consistently cast ugly Asian women as "hot"

How the fuck do they keep getting away with this? It's almost like they want to sexualize average looking Asian women.

she looks like a mongoloid version of Karlie Kloss. Slightly adorable.

So they can't show Star Wars or Star Trek movies?

>just 5 years away from wizardhood
>ready to throw it all away for some autist meat

>Her parents chose the name "Pom" because it is similar in pronunciation to the Korean words for both "spring" (봄) and "tiger" (범).[3] Klementieff lived in Canada for one year before her family traveled extensively due to her father's job,[4] and she lived in Japan and the Ivory Coast before settling in France. Klementieff later said that travelling at an early age gave her a "gypsy soul".[3][4]

>Klementieff's father died of cancer when she was five, and her mother was schizophrenic and unable to care for children,[3] so Klementieff was raised by her paternal uncle and aunt.[2] Her uncle died on her 18th birthday,[3][4] and her brother committed suicide on her 25th birthday. Klementieff briefly attended law school after her uncle's death to appease her aunt, but did not find the career path appealing. She also worked as a waitress and saleswoman in France.[3] She started acting at age 19 at the Cours Florent drama school in Paris. A few months into her education she won a theater competition that awarded her free classes for two years with the school's top teachers.[4]

jesus christ

I just want to protect her.

Just find an asian american. They act the same way.

>social awkwardness
>racial stereotype

When did this happen? Have I been posting on 2chan all along without knowing it? Cause this site must be full of asians.

>lose entire family
>start sucking dick in Paris for roles and free schooling
She had a hard life

fucking bug

Somebody faps to this.
It's me.

>tfw no monster cock.

yes

I don't follow the logic of this

But Sup Forums told me that if I have a kid with an asian girl my baby will be a wizard forever?

Why did she turn out so perfect if her dad was white and her mom korean?

Mommy so proud