I pull out my beretta

I pull out my beretta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7putw2A4FiI
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk
youtube.com/watch?v=mKakC6Mz_rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beretta is so out of ideas they're making 1911s now! Sad!

*teleports behind you*

What about his OTHER beretta?

A MIDGET

PIMP LUCIOUS

is this worth watching all of them? I found it funny but only got to like the 5th episode

TWAN YOU CRAZIER THAN A FISH WITH TITTIES IF YOU THINK YOU GON' SMOKE THAT SHIT IN HERE

A RUBBER.... a rubber.... a rubber

The madtv parody is pretty funny
youtube.com/watch?v=7putw2A4FiI

The entire lore's weird yet it works

the american dad version is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1ADWvK9TI

I'M FINNA SHOOT SOMEBODY

I was just standin here.. and Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet

Why won't anyone tell me why Tom Cruise is in the closet

and so I start to get angry.. and I PULL OUT MY GUN!

someone tell my why Tom Cruise in da closet or ima shoot someone

Rewatched this recently. Still holds up. Best episode is the mafia boss meeting.

My brother knows every single word of this and can recite it from memory. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever. He's right.

Did it ever end? Every chapter's cliffhanger was always such a huge deal.

Apparently R. Kelly is preparing to release 35 new chapters.

The second batch he did didn't address the final cliffhanger from the first.

>35 new chapters

He has to be fucking with us.

He's a crazy person who bangs fourteen year olds and pisses on them on video. I don't think he's trolling he really thinks this shit is good. He calls it a "Hiphopera" and said it will be the crowning artistic achievement of this century.

The beat is so fucking hypnotic

>I don't think he's trolling he really thinks this shit is good.

It is good

This. Shit's entertaining.

Define good.

It's entertaining as fuck, which I'd assume is the goal of someone in the entertainment business

The Room is entertaining, that doesn't mean it's good.

The water drop sound gets really annoying after the 3rd chapter.

>Beretta

Thats 1911. A god given instrument of death and freedom vastly superior to any other pistol because it has been folded over 9000 times

The Room is a bad movie (in a technical sense, it's still a fascinating look in to the mind of a very weird, lonely person) because Tommy Wiseau tried to make a serious movie and didn't have the talent or competence to pull it off.

Trapped in the Closet is literally just R. Kelly fucking around and using rhymes to come up with ridiculous scenarios. It's obvious he doesn't take it seriously, and that he's not trying to make a work of art. It accomplishes exactly what Kelly sets out to do.

The 2nd half loses a lot of steam but the first half is pure genius. I don't like rap, hip hop, or anything to do with the culture and even I found it hilarious.

I respect him because of his million dollar voice,also wasn't he proven not guilty?

Neither that gun you posted or R Kelly's "Beretta" are 1911's, unless you're meme'ing.

This is great too

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk

Yeah but so was OJ.

I doubt most of Sup Forums will understand how true that song is due to no gf but Jesus Christ is it perfectly representing how much of a struggle it is to get food with your gf/wife.

They can do all types of shit with CGI nowadays. Nicole Simpson can't rap, I WANT JUSTICE!

>proven not guilty
That's not a thing. Anyway, what's so bad about pissing on a teenager?

I think I made it to 14 or so before it got old. If you haven't seen the resolution to Michael K Williams and the white woman's story then you have to at least get that far

The package was suppose to be about aids right?

It amazes me that you can actually see him doing that in front of the camera in that sex tape I TOTALLY NEVER SAW FBI and they still acquitted him. Money's a hell of a drug.

>Apparently R. Kelly is preparing to release 35 new chapters.

Twan is a sibling of Gwendolyn and Sylvester but Grendolyn and Sylvester are fucking. I'm confused. Actually I've been confused since the first minute I started watching this.

Or it's just basic ghetto shit. I wouldn't be surprised if underage black girls from
the hood try to seduce older Black men.

What new ideas has Glock or Sig came out with recently?

Can someone who has watched all the episodes give a synopsis?

Black people are fucking crazy. Also A MIDGET... Midget... midget.

No. That's literally impossible, there's too much shit going on.

Nine and ten are best chapters.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKakC6Mz_rE

Everybody finds out that everybody is cheating on everybody with everybody and then everybody discovers that everybody has AIDS at the end.

What the fuck, I've seen chapters 1-4. How the fuck did it get to this?

AND I PULL OUT MY GUN

>They don't have the DVD set of this

Fuck are you guys doing with your lives? Sometimes when I have people over I'll put it on the big screen looping. It's fun to watch people's reactions to it.

Sig America is remaking 210's which cost a shitton. Glock is pushing out a new gen of 17s and 19s i think.

Holy fuck, I remember getting drunk and watching this with my girlfriend. We were fucking by the part with the midget.

Yeah midgets get me pretty horny too.