No more happenings in germany pls. I dont want this anymore

no more happenings in germany pls. I dont want this anymore.

Why not? Your people are getting exactly what they voted for, you should be happy.

Us next chap don't worry

This is not about you, us or them, it is about KEK's will. Be strong.

Why do Germans always post this type of thread?

Happening threads are all fun and games until Kek makes it so

Is this about the immigrant machete attack in Bavaria?

If so congrats you're now on par with us and our shootings

Cos they're scared mate. They know their country is cucked

Arm yourself, watch your back, avoid public places, if you have to go to public places like supermarkets or whatever

Be on your guard and be ready to kill or be killed

The weak and stupid are getting culled
Good for those who actually adapted

kek says no

Will May get a return on the Trident investment in retaliation afterwords?

Start the ovens back up, Hans.

What don't you want user?

Everyone knows that it'll only take a couple more happenings and Germany will go all 4th Reich on the world.

but isn't this what you voted for?
isn't diversity strength?
huh, makes you think

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS VOTE AFD

I bet our minister of interior will blame it on Counter Strike again like with the Munich happening.

>yes that's actually happening right now

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

When will you learn like the french. You must learn to live with terrorism, Christ, even Baghdad is ahead of you.

Fuck off, cuck. You don't leave your basement anyway so you are safe.

Clean up germany if you keep getting them there.

If du.bs this is just the beginning in Germany m8, i'm so sorry.

I even have family living in Germany but KEK is the one in charge.

>WAAAAH PRAY FOR GERMANY GUYS WERE HURTING WAAAH

TOO FUCKING BAD

You allowed this to happen, there is not one innocent German alive, you have had ample amounts of time to change this but you just sat back and complained on a Malaysian paper air plane crafting forum.

Here's hoping for a million dead krauts before the year's over.

don't worry England is next

Trident was orchestrated by the Jews for the situation where people become red pilled and they wipe it clean before it gets out

German citizens have no say on who is going to be chancellor. It's not like with the presidency in the US.

We haven't even got a chance to do that yet.
The first chance to do that will be in a year from now.

Keep on doing what your government tells you to do like generations of ancestors did and you'll get fucked up even more.

we urgently need more happenings in Germany. fuck 'em "Gutmenschen" inviting incompatible people by the thousands without a plan how to assimilate them (fuck integration).

Your government serves you, eventually you people should say enough is enough and resist. America finally reached our breaking point, which is why Trump has come. You guys need to un-cuck yourselves.

Kek wills it

Enjoy your enrichment, Hans!

I know ifs cathartic to discuss this on a Mongolian blanket monograming chat page but you really need to get out there and take your country back. You don't need to march into Poland but just take it back.

R E F U G E E S

W E L C O M E

H A H A H A H A

242 is the bus that takes you into the vibrant youth area here. Good luck!

Yes and the first chance to do that will be in a year, which is why "you get what you voted for" is bullshit. We didn't even get to vote on any of this yet.

Also most people who vote CDU are old people who vote for them because they've always voted for them. No matter what they do, they'll always get their 40%+

Shhh, that dick is longer you thought. Get ready for a few more inches.

> wanting the murder of german nationals
> on Sup Forums

wew lad

It's the only way for you to wake up.

>Turning on one of our own.
You are literally worse than a nigger.

>lets import 2 million sandniggers from all over middle east and north Africa, what could possibly go wrong

> muslims invade country
> muslims kill citizens of that country
> response is "you deserve it"

They are literally worse than purple haired sjw womyn

Sorry, but better Germany (and Sweden for that matter) than innocent European countries that didn't invite and welcome the hoards to Europe

I remember the other week when Germans on here were saying shit like they're happy muslim attacks only happen in France, welp