When will they fuck?

When will they fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hcret
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When will they fuck?
Sometime after Gavin is done with Richard.

Amanda crew has hygiene issues Google it.

I woud lick her clean

After Jared fucks Richard, but before Gilfoyle and the paki fuck.

i hope never...

no thanks

They already did. Pay attention to the show you watch. Ep. 2 Richard states it wouldnt be the first time she saw his penis. This episode they are grocery shopping and hanging out.

They are clearly implied together.

Tried watching this show last night. Comes off as a dark comedy but none of it is funny.

Yeah, I don't remember tv seasons I've watched more than a year ago that well, sorry.

In other news: who's that qt actress?

She accidentally peeked through the bathroom Window in s1 iirc.They haven't had sex.

So they're adding trannies now?

The only thing dark about this show is Dinesh's little brown boner.

So this new arc about making a new internet is basically revolving around IPFS?

what the fuck is wrong with shitheads like you that can't post which show they're talking about in the Subject so you gotta make a nigga ask and wait to find out?
Reverse google search didn't come up with anything

If you don't know then you aren't worth contributing to the thread.These threads work perfectly.

Exactly, these kind of threads keep the casuals out.

It couldn't because it's just my screencap. Sorry m8, there was another Silicon Valley thread but it died it seems and now all we're left with is this shitty substitute of mine.

Also, Big Head's Wacky Adventures.

Maybe I don't wanna contribute to the thread you fucking pogo. Maybe the screenshot and the comments seemed interesting enough to me and I wanted to look it up. Take that head off your butt hole
kys
Thanks for helping a lad out

They've already implied why it will fail woth Piperchat. Moral reasons. An unregulated internet would end up like the deep web with cp and hitmen postings and what not.

I googled it and found nothing you fucking liar. Amanda is top qt and clean

Yah she sees it when she peeps into the bathroom and Richard is taking a piss.

BUMP

I'll follow up with another question.

Realistically, how many seasons with SV last?

It became so popular I can't see them keeping it short and sweet and will try to keep milking it for AT LEAST another 4 years. They'll have to keep postponing Richard and Monica's fuck for years.

But I really hope they find some way to end it forever this season.

please explain this

Damn she got old fast.

Aged like milk

Women who are 30 hit the wall and their lives are basically over. Men don't even want to fuck them anymore. Men over 30 just keeping getting better and better. Only bluepill retards don't understand this concept.

Didn't get the jokes in this scene. What did the fat guy mean by saying he has a family or when Richard was swearing near him?

you're all pathetic

Richard was saying how he doesn't want to fail and become a loser like all the people buying groceries for someone else.
Fatty took offense since he has a family to feed and it's a paying job.

streamable.com/hcret

She was so fucking hot in Sex Drive.

Thanks

Agreed. I really wanted to have sex with her.

>AM/WF
When will it end