HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

Syrian Refugee Kills pregnant German woman!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-machete-attack-syrian-refugee-8485456
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.reutlingen-macheten-angriff-eine-tote-zwei-verletzte.3f0c9431-da4e-4fb9-97e8-f0aed507cefb.html
twitter.com/vanElstLive/status/757277998324260864
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/loveparade-180.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based BMW driver gives no fucks

Where's the blood?

According to liberals he killed one woman and performed one abortion.

excellent marketing campaign by BMW

STOP THIS SICK FUCK

really makes me ponder

Germany
So guess the car driver will be charged for being a horrible racist and hurting refugee

>no implication of terrorism

cucked.

>german woman

Wew, what a summer so far. Have we even had more than three consecutive days without a happening? Hope it continues, so we can easily meme based Hofer into office.

top kek

Let's see:
>a refugee
>from Syria
>kills a woman
>she was pregnant
>inside/just outside a kebab shop
And also he wounded two more people.

It's like Sup Forums is writing the headlines

God damn it germans
Show theese cunts how it's done, grab the old Stihl and cut them all!

When is the BMW driver going to get in trouble with the law for stopping the enrichment of a native.

Stop using the daily mail as a source for anything. You should be ashamed of yourself

*pregant Polish woman
**his girlfriend
***the kid was probably his

Meme magic, Luigi, meme magic.

Fucking savage

Yah it's all good for you guys with politicians that might do something if elected and then there are the countries like mine.........

Kek classic ireland

>killed a pregnant woman and injured a man and another woman in Germany
>before being arrested by police after he was run over by a man driving a BMW
>When is the BMW driver going to get in trouble with the law for stopping the enrichment of a native.
Fuck that, give the driver a medal

>They also added that the incident 'did not bear the hallmarks of a terrorist attack.'

Oh thank god. For a minute there I thought it was more than someone who shouldn't have been allowed into the country murdering a pregnant woman.

This is going to happen in Canada and that fucker Turdeau is going to have to answer for it.

machete not bloody? i call bullshit

Is it really necessary to describe him as a Syrian Refugee? There are over 1.2 million refugees in Germany, the majority of which are peaceful and tolerant. This type of reporting is just fanning the flames of racism and bigotry.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-machete-attack-syrian-refugee-8485456

>A mum-to-be was killed in the horrific rampage near a kebab stand

mother with unborn child killed by syrian refugee while standing infront of a kebab stand

this is literally germany in one sentence

>It's like Sup Forums is writing the headlines

It's because we are always right, the sooner people realize this the better.

Hahahahaha

IMPORT MORE REFUGEES

THEY DON'T WANT TO HARM US, THEY PEACEFUL

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off m9, they are the first mainstream media to report on these things truthfully. For example, the DM were the first MSM to publicize the Cologne rapes.

Shut the fuck up leaf

>German gov creating anti-immigrant propaganda
Yeah I call bullshit on THAT

fact is he wouldn't be here and the mother with her child would be alive if merkel didn't let him in

They forgot to put in Blood code.

Kek

Trudeau, don't you have a nation to ruin? Get off here already...

>Is it really necessary to describe him as a Syrian Refugee?
Yes it is.

1,000,000 people were brought in without any reasonable background checks.

If my wife was hurt by a piece of shit who was brought in to Canada under the guise of world love I would absolutely blame the government and this joke of a refugee platform.

>let's bring in as many unknown people from a war-torn country as possible!

Even if they aren't terrorists they are going to have physical and mental health problems that we have to deal with... not to mention they are backwards people.

I don't want my son going to school with a shell-shocked nutcase Syrian kid. Let the garbage stay in the dump.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

This desu, if they had more friends they wouldn't be so angry. These transgressions are merely growing pains that could easily be alleviated with a more robust refugee community.

how could you forget the turk running him over

it's the best part

>buy kebab
>get macheted

already confirmed the dead Preggo was a POLISH Cleaner he fell in love with after he come here 1 1/1y ago

stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.reutlingen-macheten-angriff-eine-tote-zwei-verletzte.3f0c9431-da4e-4fb9-97e8-f0aed507cefb.html

No, it won't. We only accept women and children, except if you have family already in Canada or have actual skills.
Our system is rather rigid unlike in Germany that has an open door. Not to mention that there is a very strong anti-muslim sentiment here in Quebec. We absolutely hate muslims. It's even the reason why Trudeau got elected.

No, he was Turk.

>machete in a kebab shop
Why would you need a knife that big to eat kebab?

>Africa smaller than Africa
lold

Finally you are as progessive as Sweden and can't go a single day without terrorist attack.
Are you happy now?

Not to mention the German government is covering up their crimes, I wouldn't be surprised if the refugees had murdered others.

Also, this murder is just the tip of the crime coming from the refugees. So much rape etc.

Why is it always the leaves who write the cuck posts?

You're welcome, always can count on a real man to protect you guys

Africa is a continent not a country

Dumb nigger

>No, it won't. We only accept women and children, except if you have family already in Canada or have actual skills.
lol NOPE, we accepted lots of "18 year old Syrian men" who lacked any ID to confirm their age.

I was going to bash the fucking racist white supremacist neo nazi that ran over this poor machete engineer but then I found out the driver is the son of the kebab shop owner.

Germans are cucked beyond repair desu senpai

I caused this.

kek you're right i forgot that

Who #Merkelsommer here?

It's just starting, hope you enjoy the future happenings.

Germany used to be strict as well, prior the crisis last year we supported Dublin 2

>>mudslime kills AYRAN AGNEL
>>roachkin kills mudslime
>>roachkin gets a medal
this is a good day

>Not to mention the German government is covering up their crimes, I wouldn't be surprised if the refugees had murdered others.
This is the worst part about it. I can absolutely see Canada covering up crimes too.

When you put citizens from other countries AND the defense of your political platforms ahead of the safety of your fellow citizens you should not be part of the government.

You should be a politician in one of these shit countries trying to help them.

t. antifa

Crusade, when?

To all people who think the driver is going to face any charges. German self defense laws are on the same level as stand your ground in usa, except for killing someone just being on your property

Ooooooh

Also Turks running people over is hardly a crime, they do that all the time and don't even loose their license.

dear lord man.

You have to eat first.

Any you wonder why we want to leave the EU....

>Truth
A paper based on exploiting the fears of idiots. One of the worst papers on the planet, certainly the worst in the UK.

Unfortunately this is also true

>turk running him over
in a BMW. This is L I T E R A L L Y the work of kek. It's meme magic

do we even know if the women was german?

twitter.com/vanElstLive/status/757277998324260864

>Job at Kebab #Reutlingen oder education to a baker #Wuerzburg. German integrationsoffers can't compete with 72 Virgins. KEK

pretty much

the media is only reporting one dead

Should we listen to the radical Marxist news papers that censor dozens of rapes and thousands of sexual assault instances instead?

Sorry but DM has miles more credibility than garbage like CNN BBC and the rest of the mainstream media.

She was polish

Its all about the politicians. When people are angry and scared the quit making rational choices and impulsivley throw thier votes at whoever promises to keep them safe.

This kind of thing isnt happening any more often than it used to, its just that the 24 hour news cycle augmented by the internet is taking stories that would have stayed regional even 10 years ago and is blasting them all over.
Black dindunuffin with rap sheet the size of a newyork phonebook filled with violent priors begins flailing and ooga booga-ing it up at the cops gets shot?

Gee, its a regular tuesday in compton, oh but wait, somebody with a smartphone recorded the last 5 seconds of the shooting and now everyone from big cities to isolated villages in the pacific are hearing the media's context-less over speculated versiom for the next 3 weeks.

>Ask mom if she heard about the recent attack in Germany
>She says yes and starts talking about the shooting
>"No mom, there was one today."
>"Seriously? Again?"
>"Yup, and it was a "Syrian" refugee."
>"Those people aren't Syrian and they aren't refugees. This is both scary and sad."
Keep in mind, my parents are actual Syrian immigrants who left Syria to escape muslims. It's funny how the actual Syrians who don't want to be in that war zone left years ago (because they knew what was coming) and actually learned the language and adopted of the culture of the countries they moved to, and how they hate the current """refugees""".

Really makes you think.

Sytrian guy killed a pregnant Polish cleaning lady and injured two Turks, then got ran over by another Turk.

I know why Germans don't live in the cities anymore.

well i guess this is a skill that needs training...

www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/ruhrgebiet/loveparade-180.html

Most important headline in the Western Lügenpresse: Degenerates dying 6 years ago.

Our government already is covering shit up, remember the school children in Halifax?

The guardian is the worst faggot.

Far too late. The moment the Sealion threat was averted, was a warning, it was late when Enoch Powell was blasted for his "Rivers of Blood". Now you're well far past the point of return.

Welcome to diversity.

Hold on, does this mean the Syrian was trying to remove kebab...

and invading Poland?

You know, that is the only type of car turks drive.

Even if a Turk only has 5k € and could decide between a 30 year old, rusted BMW with many broken motor parts or a good used, yet perfectly fine VW Golf, the turk will always buy the BMW, even if it means certain death on the autobahn.

He's clearly another tanned nazi killing the slavic untermensch.

>You have to go back

yfw:
>you are russian
>working in IT industry in Germany
>considering to go back to Russia
>because
>it's safer

I hope the driver will be put in jail. Our societies should ban those psychopathes!

Oi mate make sure to say it was with a machete too. I know that's making it obviously racist but imagine if they were doibg machete killings in Germany lol

German government: "THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF VIDEO GAMES! END VIDEO GAMES!"

With all the problems that my friends had with VW golf's, I do not blame them.

Kekked and checked
Nice full house

>*pregant Polish woman
>Polish

are you sure? Any source?

>i am le good kebab guys
you have to go back

I've yet to see the Canadian government cover anything.
I just hope nothing happens in Quebec or we will lose our collective shit.

is kinda strange that the blade looks clean and without blood or wut

>be yuropoor
>get shot
>get slashed
>get squished