An Angry Quebecman's review of his own nation

Look at this... Modern Art piece, isn't beautiful and progressive?

As always my Province will never cease to amaze me. We're the extent of France in America, we're the biggest cucked people on Earth -even more than the stupid Scotts- we're progressive, we're anti-right wing, we're multicultural, we're a Province of Wealth-fare and a Land where Islam is more than welcome to convert our Churches to Mosques, we're a nation within a nation of cucks. We're so progressive that we tried to separate two times from the Rest of Canada because they were not progessive enough for us.

Nationalism here is dead. The only thing keeping us together and making us feel different is the fact that we drink beer and smoke weed on June 24th of each year, that day being called ''St-Jean Baptist, NATIONAL DAY''. Yes, exactly, a national day for a Province.
Mes amis, notre suicide collectif ne fait que commencer. Bonne journée

Sadly, it's pretty much spot on.

quebexicans aren't canadians, or even humans tbqh

That's because we shifted our ethnic/cultural nationalism to mere cultural nationalism.

But don't worry, many people feel nationalistic and have deep hatred for immigrants. The elites are just shilling hard to push progressive agenda to nullify our strong nationalism.

Don't give up, fight for our land until the end.

i'd probably buy that art though but not for the same reason the artist made it

> make canacuck thread
> noone cares
> only canfucks reply
> be leaf
> dont deserve respect

>Panama
>Deserves Respect

Pick one and only one, you dirty offshore globalist Jewish country.

As long as we aren't as cucked as anglo canadians I don't give a single fuck

Anglo Canadian are the most cucked in Canada it's just unbelievable. Went to Ottawa the other day for work related stuff, and I have never seen such a high concentration of shit skins and I thought Montreal was bad holy fuck I was wrong.

We really need to get out of that shit country, but Canada will do anything to keep us since we are in the top province economically.

Anglo Canadian still want to royality from an other contry to me our monarchs what the actual fuck, can you be more cucked than that?

Also fellow Quebecer don't forget that anglos are extremely butthurt about us because they were never able to assimilate us because we are stronger than them.

Remember that when they came here they used british style parliament and tried to change the rules all the time when they didn't pass laws they wanted. Just like jews they change laws when it doesn't go there way.

OP is an anglo that is trying to make Quebec look bad, but Quebec is way more at home on Sup Forums than Cucknada will ever be. Most Quebecers have racist and nationalistic views. Which is what Sup Forums is a racist and nationalistic board.

Je suis pas un anglo. J'ai longtemps été séparatiste mais avec les dernières années, tant au niveau politique qu'au niveau de la culture, je trouve qu'on fonce directement vers notre fin. Tu ne peux simplement pas nier ce que j'ai dis au début de cette Thread, on est vraiment rendu un peuple de cuck solide.

This.
Unless OP is from Montreal, this is a shill thread to shit down on Quebec once again.

Anybody on Sup Forums would spend a day talking to Quebecois would feel at home.

>be Panama
>be basically a highway for real countries

Wew

Cuck speak detected

Trumpfeteers are so sensitive. Listen guy. The right wing puts zionist refugees and degeneracy here on a global level. This inclues Trudeau. There used to be more pushback against this

And degeneracy is ONLY divide and conquer, in and of itself. Degeneracy is NOT about engaging in degeneracy. It is engaging in divide and conquer

>implying Ontario and Vancouver aren't just as cucked.

You also forget that the first canadians are the quebecois.

>In 1535, indigenous inhabitants of the present-day Quebec City region used the word to direct French explorer Jacques Cartier to the village of Stadacona. Cartier later used the word Canada to refer not only to that particular village, but the entire area subject to Donnacona. By 1545, European books and maps had begun referring to this small region along the St Lawrence River as Canada.
...and then it extended to all the present day Canada.

You lost, we won.

Watch out for big rigs jacque.

Just...

>we are in the top province economically.

Quebecucks actually believe this.

It has the second highest GDP after Ontario.

Third highest, after Ontario and Alberta. But OK.

Last time I checked, it was barely beating Alberta.

>Degeneracy is NOT about engaging in degeneracy
???

>literally being held hostage by Canada for $$$
>not the most cucked
pick one

Well Alberta has been third for a long time only recently has it gone to the second biggest economy, mainly because of the tar sand.

Do we live in the same Quebec?

>demanding money to stay part of a federation
>cucked