Poppy O'Possum Thread

KIT MARKED FOR DEATH
REST IN FUCKING PEACE

>That's...technically a fact, I guess.

Why do you think she's marked for death? None of this seems death-flaggy to me.

PAPER OF MURDER

>Let them turn off the dragon bell.
WELL SHIIIIT.

looks like we're comin up on the chapter cover to meee

>another god damn SBaHJ joke

also are they finally gonna kiss next page?

Yeah, we're gonna need a Freddy's Fun Facts image, for reasons.

Sorry.
>Freddy'z Fun Factz

Freddy's Fun Fact: Pouches are cool and not gross.

huh, I don't think I've ever noticed Kit's second row of breasts before this page

M U L T I T I T S

user don't be rude

>"I can't find a cure for my dad and other people have to sign away their lives for him"
I guess that confirms that whatever is going on with the chair, it at least requires consent forms.
Probably.

I don't think the cumulonimbus caricature man draws them very often lel.

>And then she died by falling down some stairs
Jesus christ, i thought eugene had shit days

Dragon bell?

Also, please respond?

nothing like a little persuasion to get them to give up their lives

>comatose possum in the chair confirmed

That was confirmed earlier, did you miss what Poppy said?

if the drug mule opossums are any indication, it's probably not hard to convince one in their 20s if it meant getting the family they leave behind well paid

Lily's eye problems were a result of being shot in the eye. Possums can't have lucky stars because their mom did the thing.

She was shot with a BB gun ya dingus.

But what if she's being ripped open right now and a little magic leaked through?

I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO

Did they say where though?

In the last town Poppy lived in before she moved to Eggton. She specifically mentions this to Petunia in the first chapter, when Petunia is listing her list of felonies to try and get her to leave town and Poppy states why.

As far as i remember, the dragon bell was some sort of relic/thing that repels dragons.

Dude, come on.

She beat the shit out of a Mr. Barglas for shooting her in the eye.

The bell repels dragons. Its also prolly has something to do with the sea dragon in Kits lab since they mentioned it gets turned off whenever they clean its tank.

Yeah, but she didn't say she was shot in the eye; looking back on it though it makes sense, why else would she have the bandage?

Ok, but what about the sky henge thing?

when was the last time we saw poppy actually furious like that

We don't have that information yet

We don't know shit about Sky Henge aside from its existence being common knowlege and that it's some structure at the edge of the universe.

Also they sent a dog up there up got stranded and sent cheery footage of her discoveries for 43 days until her oxygen supply ran out.

Requesting sweet kit and hella fred

that sound like a klondork request if I ever heard one

like 9 pages ago when poopy intercepted bitchtit's slap

I'm not sure she's as angry there as she was back when Tuna was trying to kick her out. She's more like underhandedly threatening in that panel, as opposed to I don't have a word for how angry she looks in that panel. She's beyond furious.

Loss joke when

I for one am loving Kit's wild-eyed desperation expressions on these pages.

Also,
>I let them turn off the Dragon Bell
What the fuck is this shit!?

I just noticed Kit's sleeves go all the way down and become full gloves. Those better be made of some super breathable fabric or they'd be unbearable to wear all day.

>they'd be unbearable to wear all day.
welcome to fashion

And that it's related to but not the same as the red dot seen here, apparently.

The fun facts thing ruins it. We see Kit finally breaking down and LOL FUNNY. Really, Morbi?

They turn off the Bell for certain procedures in the Castle. This may include cleaning out a large saltwater tank. Unfortunately, it's necessarily for repelling dragons.

She admitted as much in front of all of her subjects earlier.
Kit has a serious guilt complex as it is, she seems like the kind of person who would feel personally responsible regardless of plausible accountability.

What do you think this is? Endtown? I'll enjoy my dash of humor thank you very much.

I don't think that's what's being implied here. I think this has something to do with Arthur.

Or I forgot that panel and I'm overthinking this.

That's okay, user. We all make mistakes.

sweaty as fuck f a m

How about we keep the comedy in within the story instead of some MST3K bullshit.

She's from a Magical species, so chances are she's wearing the most breathable fabric in the land.

>your opinion

Looking back, it just hit me what was hinted here.

Burger Box serves up some good burgers.

Man, Kit really has a perfect mix of wild-eyes and dead-eyes. Wide and frantic and panicky, but also cold and dead and glassy.

>I let them turn off the dragon bell
Wut

Whoa, nice catch user. Is there any more hints like this?

Kit is a huge fuck up. She just can't stop fucking up.

That Boris is Steven Seagal when he's not playing Randy Savage at the arena?

It's the only one I've spotted so far.

Okay, sorry for being stupid, but I'm not seeing anything. What are you noticing here ?

I felt obligated to make a sbhj edit. I even made sure to add transparency so that the edit blends seamlessly into the image.

What's the hint? You're not talking about Tuna are you?

Look at Petunia's hands.. paws?

Look at Petunia's hand move and the recent revelation about her.

What about them? Not the neck pinch?

We've known she was an amazing martial artist since the second chapter. There hints of it in the first chapter. Pressure point manipulation wasn't a big reveal at the time.

>Recent revelation

What recent revelation?

Oh, I get it. You mean that she's clearly stroking the front of Poppy's through and putting her into ecstasy. Gotcha. Yeah, Petunia being a crazy lesbian shipper did have hints.

Ok a while ago.

Over two years ago. And it was confirmed in conversations in 2013 anyways.

G-get away from that paper! It's not a normal paper at all!!!

So that's how digitigrades descend the stairs I guess.

Aristocracy literally living off the blood of the workers.

It's a stando trap made to force Poppy to catch Kit, setting up the cover

No, it's octopus.

Can magic fix you when you crack your big old bobble head on the castle stairs?

Morbi just confirmed on the Morbi tumblr that the two Snowthanks pics we have are entirely canon. So thankfully Kit ain't dying this day.

Also it seems like Poppy is gonna give her one hell of a pep talk.

Probably, but poppy is going to catch her romantically anyway

Assuming you aren't instantly dead.

Well Petunia lost a fucking foot when she was young and magic fixed that so I don't think a busted head a problem when magic is involved.

That wasn't a problem before.

So that means that Lily will eventually be happy again!

And Mary will finally get the fuck that old man into an early grave.

right, which is why Gustaff is doing so we-

oh

oh right

Yes it was. Gustaff was dead as fuck and they just animated his corpse. The gecko monk was astrally projecting and had to feel his soul rip apart.

So what's up with that keyhole on the back of Mary's neck?

I feel the same way as Tuna's dad whenever Mary dresses like a slut.

Probably has something to do with the Specter of Fate seeing that Poda was after a key in chapter 4.

Also probably has something to do with Madame Mystana.

Shit, that King Sheep in the background is gonna come up again, no doubt when the Steel Wool get explored more

Are there any places on Flora independent of the Canid empire?

>tfw forgot my text
Lily already cheered up with the giant cricket, right?

About 15 percent of the world is free from the Canid Empire. No named places have been mentioned yet.

She forgot she was supposed to be mad but I think she's remembered again by now.

That's not some pressure point martial arts thing. Animals whose mothers pick them up by the scruff of the neck when they're small have a response where if you pinch the loose skin on the back of their neck, they calm down or even freeze.