Well la, di, da

Well la, di, da.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg58d8opQKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor mans Chapelle Show.
Reddit in the Flesh.

Chappelle's show is not funny. Key & Peele is much better than Chappelle ever was.

I just can't understand why Americans like these retards.

t. born in the 90s faggot

Yes, I was born in 1990. That makes me 26 years old, which is twice your age.

>Tries to act adult
>Has the mindset of a jr high kid who thinks its Sup Forums vs Reddit clique rivalry

Gen Z Discount Chappelle Show

Jokes on you I'm actually 14

>I'm 16 and my sense of humor is fucking superior!

chapelle show will always rein supreme compared to this show for white liberal faggots

I was surprised too after deciding to look them up after the 50th mention of their names. Its like watching a 5 minute long "vine".

>calls people faggots
>can't even spell reign

Hmm, yes, quite refined of you, to wait until you've heard something mentioned 50 times before you decide to find out what it is. Truly a higher being.

Tell us how you really feel

Is it even especially similar to Chappelle's Show outside of the them being black? The shows have completely different humor, and approach race differently.

Mind of Mencia was better

What you on about ya gay cunt

Key and Peel was more consistently funny than Chappelle's Show. Chappelle had a few very good skits but a lot of it was trash.

I love Key and Peele but they need to stick to sketch comedy.

That movie Keanu was terrible. A sketch comedy clip can't be extended to 90 minutes.

DEE DE DEEE
hahaha classic

Lyricist Lounge was better than both of them.

You sound like the kinda guy who loves being incontinent.

>people born in the 90's are hitting their mid 20's

oh shit. holy fuck fuck fuck

>like Chappelle
>like Key and Peele

K&P rarely even does race-related skits. That's what makes them good, they actually focus on humor instead of politics.

You've just got nostalgia goggles on.

Chapple's show aged like expired milk

so is Get Out just the Stepford Wives but black people?

Baked to perfection

They made Get Out and that was incredibly successful.

It's Stepford Wives meets Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

Because Trump is president.

>continental breakfast

perhaps their best/most underrated sketch? So subtle, yet fucking hilarious.

Not really, it was just a good movie. Did a good job of mocking the bizarre way that upper-class liberal whites fetishize blacks.

>But sir, don't you know that you've... always been here?
Beautiful.

>a fapoon

I'll have what I'm having

>they

Only the latter.

ey?

look a nigger

Really? I thought it was both of them.

He's saying that only Peele made Get Out.

>I'm going to be saying the same thing about people born in the 2000s before I know it
Can't time just... stop?

Glad you old folks don't run the world anymore.

When in Rome...

I like how they got big with generic "black people be like, white people be like" and used that a springboard to do real comedy.

Like Go-gurt but to stay

>"Strong black men of all shades and no white bitches to take them away"

I'm not doing the Raimi meme, but seriously how the hell did they get away with that? That's a Sup Forums-tier line.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg58d8opQKA

... because it's a comedy sketch.

One for the 'continental breakfast' Monsieur

I know why they put the line in, I'm wondering why they got away with it. Imagine if Colbert or some other white comedian sang a song about "pretty white women with eyes of all shades and no black bastards to take them away", there would be an uproar.

>It's an Americans can't discuss entertainment without obsessing over politics and race episode

Not if it was in a deliberately satiric nature as in the comedy sketch. I don't think you get the purpose of heightened sketch comedy. Colbert did this exact sort of thing every show as his alter ego.

More like Mad TV 2.0

Really hit or miss but it had some damn good skits. The OP's example is one of the best.

Put your face into a ceiling fan.

>5 minute long "vine"

its called a sketch retard

this is what a multiracial society does to its people

how the fuck did Comedy Central go from shit like The Man Show and Mind of Mencia to SJW propaganda?

>Can a nigga...finish....a song?

Fucking hell.

...okay

You could get away with the same thing in such a silly 50's style musical thing you just need the right angle.

Both are lampooning all inclusive culture.

It always feels bad when you actually have to explain the joke and even now how to work it. People are this braindead on both sides of the political aisle.

Fuck, non-inclusive. Whatever. Point stands.