Is Dora white?

Is Dora white?

No.

Unequivocally no.

Are Mexicans white?

No, but she likes to go on Sup Forums sometimes and mention that she's a white hispanic when no one really gives a shit.

i care :/

>Dora is that one mexican on Sup Forums who constantly rages about being being white and how that makes mexicans superior

I wish. Instead she's just a dirty rapebaby slut. Also her younger self is much hotter. Why they gotta age this bitch up?

I don't think "Dora the Explorer" will be doing much exploring in those ballet flats.

Just a few of them.

Still, those ballet flats are cute, CUTE!

Thats Dora Beyond.

She winds up a detective fighting supervillians in an inexplicably raciay diverse Mexico City

>any time there's a Sup Forums thread where they're shitting on non-whites, Dora comes along and starts going off on how she's a white hispanic and she totally hates non-whites too in a desperate attempt to get approval from her white masters.

She's Mexican, so yes.

Sure man. Why not.

>Mexicans
>white
U wot m80

I want to make Dora my personal stupid wetback tacoeating cockslut.

You didn't know? They are "white" just like how Argentinians are "white".

No but she has white blood in her like most mexicans. it really just depends how native or spaniard she really is, im inclined to say 65% native at least

>Spanish
>White
No. The only people who can be classified as white are nothern Europeans.

She's Hispanic so yes.

I wonder how many hispanics there are on Sup Forums?

Things suddenly get a little less racist whenever it's directed at hispanics.

A lot considering that Sup Forums was created by a mexican

Is OP black?

Nigger or Mexican trash detected

Mexicans count as white, yes.

1/5 of them are, more if you count the 75% white/25% amerindian ones as whites.

I heard an NPR interview with the creators a while back and they said she's deliberately left vaguely Hispanic but never explicitly state what country she's from.

So we post Dora or what?

Nice ass