Preparing for the future

Hello, Sup Forums.

I just got pic related for about $500 and I'm slowly starting to stockpile supplies for a SHTF scenario.

My wife and I have a small cabin in the countryside and we're preparing to move there in case anything goes wrong. Meanwhile, I've rented a garage to keep all the stuff, including the car.

So far I have a Yaesu transceiver, first aid kits, a small genny, several knives, a hunting bow, several cans of diesel, two 180W solar panels and various items (toolbox, ax, matches, lights, etc.)

I'm not sure what food I should get that's easily available here (no beef jerky unfortunately), but I was thinking about dried beans, rice, chocolate, energy bars off the top of my head. Any tips?

Also, am I crazy for wanting to prepare for what feels like an ever-increasingly palpable shitstorm?

Ammo. Several guns of the same type with parts you can interchange between them in case they break

Can't get guns here. Romania has one of the toughest gun laws in the world.

Then don't go.

Or get very very good with the bow if you aren't already.

But what happens if your arm gets hurt. You can still shoot a gun with a weak/hurt arm in most cases. But I'd imagine a bow would get much more difficult to shoot

>This thread again
Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge is terrible decision mate
Good luck being stranded

Really? I've had a Grand Cherokee for 12 years and it served me extremely well. Never once broke down.

You're either lying or the luckiest Grand Cherokee owner in history

Alright, what would you recommend then?

Honestly for a Romanian I'd suggest a couple horses. You could eat them if need be and they don't get 8 mpg

Sorry, but you need to go >>/out/.

Horses are sacred, m8. They're a quick getaway when you steal copper.

>bought a Cherokee for $500

Get ready to dump additional 4k into getting that hunk of junk reliable.

How many copper pipes can you carry on a horse?

Move to Vaslui.
They won't dare invade it.

Bullshit, the original XJ is a tank. The grand cherokee and their other stuff, not so much.

Did you get the 4.0 AMC |6?

If yes, it will last you a long time. They are brick shithouses.

>4.0 Inline 6 in southern Europe
Lol are you fucking mental? On the other hand, maybe that's why the price was so low. Registering anything over 2.5 liters in this neck of the woods will cost you 4 average paychecks per year.

Gotta love jeeps man :)

What the fuck? Why?

Nice gear, too bad you are a fucking mudslim

A Lada 4x4 would have been a better choice. American cars are disposable trash, designed only for driving between McDonald's and Walmart.

You got that car for 500
Are you sure you didnt got scammed thats way to cheap if not am going there cause i love some jeeps man

prioritize water and hygenics. If you are able to, Romabro, get a gun.

Ha! I own a Romanian AK and you can't own one!

Cuck

It's Romania, that is probably 2 years pay there

I hate your pic. It just seems so local. Like if it was that bad then why didn't they leave?

Decent find, address any rust ASAP