Trump's ISIS policy

So tell me Sup Forums what is his policy? "We're gonna win, and we're gonna win fast" is not a policy, it's an applause line.

Obama's already doing airstrikes against ISIS. What is the thing that Trump gonna do differently? Bomb them harder? Boots on the ground? Just straight out nuke the shit out of the entire middle east?

Also what do with the tenuous international relations on picking sides between the Kurds and Turkey? Closest US ally in fighting ISIS on the ground is the Kurdish Peshmerga, but we do launch the airstrikes from Turkey. The Kurds and Turks don't like each other. On one hand the Kurds are doing terrorist attack inside Turkey but on the other hand Turkey is also surpressing their Kurdish people. Which side should the US choose?

Hurr durr we're gonna bomb the shit outta em!!!!! Take there oil! Sad! Luckily my supporters are low intelligence and the smart ones are gullible hurrrrrr!!! Maybe if I'm incredibly vague people will fill in the blanks for me!!! Sad!

Thank you for correcting the record $0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account. #shilling4hillary

He's going to pressure foreign governments to stop funding ISIS.

Bomb the living shit out of them.

Probably send in ground troops with very lax ROE's to purge ISIS out.

You have to keep in mind, Trump is probably now just getting intel briefings now that he's been accepted by the Republicans. He hasn't spoken to generals or national security advisors. He will when he takes office. He will demand a strategy that will work for them instead of the pussyfooting we are getting right now.

You have to keep in mind you are looking at Trump like you want him to spit out some battle plan, something he's been adamently against with the Obama regieme..letting our enemies know what we are doing. He specifically said he wouldn't let anyone know until it was already happening, which is the way it should be. POTUS provides a vision, Generals provide the strategy.

No seriously, what should we do?

I'm not saying that Hillary has a policy either. The only candidate whose policy is clear is Gary Johnson, who said that we should stay the fuck out of it and let them kill each other.

Bomb their capital city into dust. Literally leveling the whole thing with 7 straight days of B-52 carpet bombing would be a fantastic start.

We need to fight ISIS like a conventional military. Invade and purge anyone who still holds allegiance.

step 1. kick the kikes out of israel and send them to west africa

step 2. kick the muslims out and give them their land back

step 3. leave them the fuck alone

ISIS and the muslim immigration problem solved instantly.

>Muslims will just peacefully live in their old lands with the Jews gone

Were you frozen before Wahhabism and recently revived?

This.

The biggest issue with ISIS is how well funded, disciplined, and educated they are. They're outspoken, they're precise with their movements, and they inspire action internationally.

What about the word 'winning' do you not understand?

Gewinnen Uber Alles is the official plan for all Trump Administrative tasks, you fucking dullard.

>obama
>airstrike
So, why is Syria still under ISIS control?

nice try shekelstein

but we all know you're the reason they're angry, they weren't doing shit before the end of world war 2.

That's like your opinion man, I'm not asking for yours I'm asking for what is Trump's. Has he said anything like that? Are you guys mind reader?

I'll say it again, Hillary's position is not clear either, so I'll hold both candidates to the same contempt.

Nobody knows what Trump will do.

All he is say things like
>I will build a wall
>I will bring back jobs
But he never say HOW he will do all the things he promises. But the majority of Americans don't seem to care. You guys are lost.

>That's like your opinion man, I'm not asking for yours I'm asking for what is Trump's. Has he said anything like that? Are you guys mind reader?
go ask him then.

he said he wants to build a syrian safe zone which no other candidate wants.

if thats done, it screws over the kikes because their plan was to turn syria into a wasteland so they could take the land for free from us.

syria is part of the so called promised land that they want.

Well if you are looking for positions, Trump has made that quick clear. Gone and quickly.

If you are a looking for a plan from two people that doesn't have the advisors and up-to-date intelligence, then you are a fucking retard. I don't know what you are looking for, neither Trump or Clinton are sitting in the national security meetings.

But he has said how he is going to do these things. He says how he's going to do it all the time.

From what I read Obama is air striking civilians.
Didn't he kill 100 civilians, last week?

Yeah you're one to talk, Özil.

And? Don't you know what collateral damage is?

Yeah but that's collateral damage. That's the price to pay for targeted airstrike policy. Some of them is going to miss and the family members of said civilian casualties will turn to ISIS.

obama isn't, the jews are though.

they intentionally give bad info to hit civilian syrians to kick out more of them.

>obama already doing airstrike hurdhurdhruhr

the airstrikes and drone strikes are exactly why people are joining the shitskin terrorists in the first place.

Short of supplying every American household with a brick by brick schematic of the wall he actually has been specific. Block remittances until Mexico pays.

Cry moar Mehmet.