Driver that hit killer refugee was turk

>driver that hit killer refugee was turk
You're welcome, you can always rely on us the real and strong men to defend your frail sissy asses :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the geezer with the machete was a refugee as well

*cricket*

Or you muzzies could just stop being retarded dipshits with an iq below the eighties. just an idea

Syria and Turkey are two different countries

Dude with Machete was fired by Turk first, then Turk attacks him after handing him a Machete and Ecstasy tabs.

Syria an Turkey are two different countries
it's ok you'll be relevant soon too
well if a retarded two digit person is more capable of defending people than you...

He was clearly white, bro.

Trash is still trash, user. It doesn't matter where you put it.

kek, cool story bro

tanned germans always getting targeted baka
doesn't that make you rats / insects since you got a base here?

All I see is muslims that can't keep their shit together. Hows your muslim dictatorship going btw senpai?

It's good, how's yours xd

stop lying. everybody knows that the whole mid east and turkey are a dismal wasteland of hopelesness and degeneracy. You "people" literally all look the same

>grasping at straws this hard
we aren't the ones being ruled by feminazis and foreigners and we certainly don't have daily shootings tho. a middle eastern country is literally safer and more free to live in (i can call people niggers and get no jail).
Enjoy your 3rd world shithole xd

Man, i will have a good laugh when your country turns even more shitty by the day. at least the goats don't get framed for couping yet

hope your asshole feels better soon senpai. until emre or abdul comes around that is xd

Is that from SVT?

Im not seeing the pixled image, just the map.

that must be why turks so desperatly want to leave turkey then, because of the paradisic circumstances. Even with a year of daily shootings we havent't even reached half the bodycount of your "coup". How much are you making a day down there? 400 lira and some dates?

Someone posted it on Sup Forums. I also can't see it on SVT now.

>implying anyone is germany is not a turk
at least you are not cucks, i hope.

>drove a BMW,a german car

without german technology what would he do?stone him to death or throw him off a roof lmao

Why wouldn't we when the germs give us free money and hand us all on a silver platter just for votes and to deal with their guilt complex? They obviously know we're the kings and superior, enjoy never being the man your mom is xd

well really, turks in germany are usually criminals or work at fast food joints, no reason to fear servants and thugs really since we have, contrary to your "country", a working law system in place

>stone him to death or throw him off a roof lmao
meanwhile a german would make a "hate stone" and spit on em and put off cigarettes on em xd

>Turks are doing more to preserve Germany than actual Germans

well how honorable to take welfare and feel good about it. No wonder you people still ride donkeys and pray to roachgods

>>proud to be wageslave
good goooy

Aydan Özoğuz
Aydan Özoğuz April 2016 (26404237745) (cropped).jpg
Minister of State at the Federal Chancellery
with Helge Braun and Monika Grütters (2013-present)
Incumbent
Assumed office
Preceded by Maria Böhmer
Member of the Bundestag
Incumbent
Assumed office
Personal details
Born 31 May 1967 (age 49)
Hamburg, West Germany
Citizenship German
Political party Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD)
Spouse(s) Michael Neumann
Relations Hakan Özoğuz and Gökhan Özoğuz (Athena)
Children Hanna (daughter)
Residence Hamburg
Alma mater University of Hamburg
Occupation Politician
Religion Islam
Website oezoguz.de

Aydan Özoğuz (About this sound listen (help·info)) (born 31 May 1967) is a German politician. She is a member of the Bundestag for the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) (since 2009), and was elected deputy chairperson of the party in 2011. She currently serves as Minister of State in the German Chancellery

Yes, we're the servants xd

It's many steps above being a slave of the government

This desu. Even the Germans who post here don't share their opinions anywhere else, and they won't do anything. Just watch as their country burns. It's so fucking sad

i can certainly understand that you abhor honest work.don't you have to bow down to a pedophile around this hour?

you feel proud of working hard to provide for us for nothing? i guess you know your purpose as a germ xd

Are turks the mexicans of europe?

well there are lots of migrants to fill the quotas, sure. they are all pretty incompetent though. You should see the academic "work" they hand in on a regular basis. shit is hillariously bad really. makes you wonder how you guys ever managed electricity or running water (if you have those)

>Turk killing another Turk
This is literally a national pass time for you, don't pretend any of us is surprised you disgusting, sweaty, brown nigger.

"refugee"

Answer this honestly please: What would you answer, if a reporter asked you on national television: "What do you think about the refugees?"

>turk defending murder

can't make this shit up

What's the deal with Germans? Why do they import all this muslim trash instead of Southern Europeans.
>inb4 Southern Europeans wont do all the shit jobs muslims do

I mean, I can definitely see myself opening a self-serve gyro shop.

No. Mexicans work.

>first citizen of non-european descent doing what he's supposed to do
>please give us medal we're all okay
>forget about past problems and troubles we caused you

It's very likely that the victim was a shitskin as well since it happened at a Dönerbude.

I don't provide for you. I provide for me. but don't worry, theres no wonder you can't grasp the concept of a free market society, you never had one. Also, incest is very widely spread amongst turks, so we help, like civilized people would

was the killed women a turk too ?

depends, are mexicans cucking you?
yadda yadda whatever helps you cope with having our dicks in ur ass senpai
enjoy your jail and forced hormone therapy to remove the toxic masculity for talking back to a minority
it's a tanned german goyim

>Turkish immigrant kills Syrian immigrant who killed German national

>rapefugee kills polish coalburner gf
>gets run over by turk
Where there even any untanned germans involved besides the police?
Because I don't mind foreigners killing each other off.

Cultural mindfuck.

hardly

quintessentially german~

I would probably answer that we need a strict mechanism in place to filter the ones with actual competences (like eg straya or canada do) and stop accepting everyone mindlessly at least all the other countries around us match their quotas. shit is dangerous, plain and simple (wouldn't say the shit part on telly probably)

Come to Canada. You can do that shit here.

A tumor that needs to be removed.

Turks also bullied an Iranian converted christian until he decided to put some bullets into young foreigners. David (previously known as Ali) literally did nothing wrong, and a bunch of muslims bulled him motivated by his change of religion. They'll try to make it seem like every other case of bullying, but all the people doing it were foreign just like the victim of this bullying. What else would it be other than religiously motivated? The sooner you turkroaches get exterminated the better.

t. Gulen

Why are shit-skins helping Germany ?

The first one killed Chinks
The Persian Aryan killed kebab
The Syrian refugee killed a race mixing mud-shark over an abortion
The Syrian refugee was then in turn killed by a Kebab.

I don't know what to make of it

Where is a good place in Germany to open a self-service gyro shop?
I can get a loan from the German government, and I'll serve( serve themselves ) only white people.

It's too cold, I like to be shirtless when working.

Would you get instantly criticized and ostracized by the public ? Or are people starting to get pissed off at a million of Syrian human trash?

oh no yadda yadda goatbro. it's really bad. like the shit a 10th grader would pull from the net a day before his essay. there are exceptions of course but in general the qualities pretty bad.

Is it because you look Arab ?

I have no idea but I like where this is going so far.

Stop lighting candles, and start burning mosques

>Persian Aryan

FUCKING THIS

no, it's because I lift and like to admire my Greek statue like body

is there any info on the victim of the machete attack ?

This. Grow a God damn pair germans. The usa is too big and there aren't enough muslims here. Yet.

I don't think where I live in particular it wouldn't be a big problem. It's very rural and many people share an anti migration sentiment because they fear wage dumping on account of cheap labour (and wages already got fucked in recent years). I don't think me speaking on television would change anything, why would it?

Because trash politics.
The citizens had no chance to vote against.

Pregnant polish girl dead, no information about the two others injured

theres no blood on the weapon

I call falseflag

>>The first one killed Chinks
Was he afraid the Chinese tourists would steal all the welfare and leave nothing left for him, or something?

We pity them and we're trying to save them
you mean kebab xd
they would get castrated and sent to a camp for problematic racist thinking
ok
more separate than germany and syria xd
they were probably making hate stones and spitting on em
>what are taxes
it's prob better than sheep rape which is rampant in your country bb, maybe that's why your girls prefer turkish dick, hairy just like sheep lol
go back to morocco abdul
quessentially turk

but was she racemixing slut ?

They won't protect our citizens from rapefugee attacks on new years but as soon as anything like this would happen they would use water cannon and whatever the have against their own people.

Implusive behavior isn't what we Germans are known for. We vote parties, make plans and genocide people based on said plans, but doing stuff out of the blue isn't our thing.

>any event occurring in germany
>most people involved arent germans

I'm guessing you are an underrepresented minority there.

FAZ reports this:
"Der Täter wurde von zahlreichen Passanten an dem belebten Busbahnhof beobachtet. Möglicherweise handelt es sich um eine Beziehungstat; die Polizei macht aber zur Identität der getöteten Frau keine Angaben. Angeblich soll es sich um eine Polin gehandelt haben, die schwanger war."

Basically, the rumor is that the victim was a pregnant Polish woman that was involved with the killer (Beziehungstat).

Care to explain why so many Turks seem to be unemployed?

>kebab
the purpose of opening a business is to lure customers, what customers can I lure in by naming my food over jihadist names?

Some employees from the Kebap store said he felt in love with here but yet no confirmation if she replied his primal urges or if it is/was even his child.

There are no native Germans left in Germany, that's why.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html

damn ,she was pregnant

No, not this. Instead we need to vote proper parties into power. The Brexit campaign has shown that voting works. Now we got to organize for next year's election. Go and get the other German faggots become involved, instead of just shit-posting on Sup Forums which doesn't accomplish anything but killing time.

So she got an abortion, big deal.

So is Navy blue and dark blue.

yeah but paying taxes doesn't imply i am giving out anything willingly to people in need. But what makes a "man" bow so low as to beg for money from the state? must be a serious cripple (mentally and/or physically). Once again, not suprised that you fail to grasp simple mechanisms of economy, i wouldn't either, if my mom was also my sister. Plus, theres so much sheeprape because we have so many muzzies, pretty obvious senpai

What happened to men like these? Did all the real Germans die in World War II, or did the USA just fuck Germany up with the "De-Nazification" a little bit too much? And I don't mean that real German men should be fascist sympathizers, but at least do something about the disgusting Syrians and Iraqi's who DONT BELONG in Germany

He was based, Iranians I've met have all been bro tier. Most of them have light skin too. This dude I went to school with had blue eyes and brown/blonde hair and was from Iran.

Rumors are she was involved with the perpetrator.

are you retarded and don't you understand sarcasm?

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a muslim face - forever."

This is the future i want

So a polish girl is stabbed by a syrian refugee that is run over by a turk.

Such diversity.

So how didd this go down?

The news in my country just implied he was running toward a police patrol when he got rekt

Persians were maybe Aryan in 1000 B.C - 500 A.D. But now they are just mongol roaches.

>Iranians I've met have all been bro tier. Most of them have light skin too.

Too bad Ali looked like he was a fucking paki, then. Ya boy was so dark he was almost pooing in the streets. I knew an Iranian girl who went to school with me and that was some porcelain tier white skin.

was she a prostitute?

What is wrong with teh germans you forwign anons ask ? Well here are my ideas, maybe fellow germans can support that. Or deny it.

Part 1:
When realizing why it is so hard to stand up against and fight for your Believes you first have to look who is your Enemy, what brought him to power and how powerful is he today.
After WW2 and the „ Wirtschaftswunder „ we were in a very comfy situation. Another Country – despise having non altruistic motives – was responsible for our security and any conflict between the two super powers would have lead to an atomic war.
So Germany – deprived of its national and cultural pride, fixed an two fields were success wasn’t seen as “ Evil “ and dangerous for the world and ourselves. Economy and Sports. The second emerged a little bit later but still.
So we became wealthy in a very short period after the war and had no real responsibility in foreign politics. In this phase and the Cold War the 68ers influenced by cultural marxism emerged on universities, publishing houses and the underground.
Kids of, in most cases, wealthy parents who thought they have to fight against the “ Establishment “ and the “ evil remains of Nazi Germany “ playing rebels while all this was financed by Moscow and the Stasi.
After that 68er revolution was over they soon realized that 1. The free market has no need for these morons and 2. To spread your poison it is best to get a government job. Lot of free time and in Germany with the so called Beamtenstatus almost no chance to get fired. And with being teachers at schools and lecturers at universities they could spread their mindset into the youth totally undisturbed.

Still image from a witness's cellphone footage. Confirmed, this is the Turk who killed the terrorist.