"I will use muh AR-15 to defend myself against the evil governm--"

>"I will use muh AR-15 to defend myself against the evil governm--"

>there's like 15 of those artillery pieces operational
>against 250 million armed civilians

good luck

Tell that to the Taliban. They've held off the U.S. and USSR with nothing but shitty landmines and AKs

The US military track record vs guerrilla warfare is terrible:
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan

>everyone of those requires fuel transported to them
>everyone of those needs ammunition manufactured and transported to them
>everyone of these needs a crew that is loyal to the government to operate them

You can neutralize the government's toys by taking away any of those things. And any of them can be done with civilians with AR 15s

>artillery fires and hits nothing for a week
>breaks down and cant be repaired because the private contractors that did that are part of the rebel army
good one retard

Take it from someone who knows.

You can outnumber them, outgun them and outsmart them.

They will still bleed your army dry and never give up

In other news: The Hillary Regiment's artillery has bombarded Washington extensively the past few days, killing 105 civilians and wounding another 300. These acts of terror are expected to increase the amount of rebel sympathizers in the United States and the representatives of the United Nations have proclaimed their deep concern as calls for president Hillary to step down increase all around the world.

They've been shit against guerilla warfare in foreign countries. Here they have bases, training camps, families, and a cause that would appeal to most of them.

>Army fires on civilians
>Except for the part where the soldiers do nothing but stare in abject horror and confusion as they're ordered to fire on civilians
>yfw the soldiers form factions of government and civilian supporters

This is how you make a civil war.

>In California, the Sino-Russian alliance has advanced in support of the Free American Army and the entire state is expected to fall under rebel control before the end of the week.

Doesn't the US military even have it's own mechanics? What the fuck? Talk about corruption.

/thread

Antigunners, read a damn history book

The only way to deal with that is to just exterminate the civilian population.

where should we start? what balkan state is your favorite? or vietnam of course. or how about iraq. or afghanistan. or syria.

the wildcard is that most americans probably won't intentionally fire on other americans. so it would essentially end up the brainwashed spec ops + nato against every gun owning hick.

there are some good spec ops out there but I personally rescued 2 seal units from a flat tire. who do you think is more prepared? kentucky larry and his inbred sons that know the land, or some random operator team?

>Expecting the US Government to do anything right

Enjoy

It's plain old corruption. The military could very easily have its own mechanics, but that wouldn't be profitable for the contractors.

>Normies actually thinking America lost the Vietnam War...
Explain to me why there are hundreds if not thousands of McDonald's around Vietnam?
America maybe didn't win military, but they won the influence war.

>Doesn't the US military even have it's own mechanics? What the fuck? Talk about corruption.
They do but those parts aren't made by them. Where are they going to find a place to make them if everyone has trashed the manufacturing facilities.

>"I will just bomb the country, these starving rice squatters just have some rifles and--"

> Your AR15 won't destriy a tank therfore you shouldn't own one.

what good is a machine without fuel. stop the logistics you stop the machine.

Americans buy tanks...

armslist.com/posts/4616205/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-nfa-firearms-for-sale--fully-operational-main-battle-tank-with-120mm-live-cannon

Can't drive a tank if you have no hands.

>you can fight the crown with just some farmers and muskets! You're insane!

The power of freedom baby.

>trashing manifacturing facilities
How, exactly? They're secure, guarded facilities.

>250 million
Oh boy you've much to learn. First of all, civvies dont have shit for training. Second of all, "armed" means fuck all. Wielding a stuck, a 9mm, or even a BB gun is considered "armed". Lastly, you're a nigger.

The governmenr will curb stoml the USA civilians jf they even lifted a finger. You could've kept your mouth shut, bur you didnt. Now you better prepare for the storm.

Exactly, but it's even better, the military does have it's own mechanics, so if there are contractors doing the work for them, it's just paying people twice.

>This tbqh.

>1.3 million in the standing army
>implying at least half of them won't fight back against the tyranny
>trying to subdue 300+ million armed citizens in a guerrilla war

>poland defending burgers

I noticed that oppressive dictators like to disarm civilians in times of peace, why do you think that is? Can't they just tank them to death?

I'm confused. This is really making me think.

99 percent of the military despises obama.
t. Air force tech sergeant.

TimTim says otherwise

Yet every US serviceman is armed with some form of M16/AR-15

Must be of some use, no?

Screenshot failed to mention

Oh look he posted it again.

Must be fun to live with that cuck mindset.
>the government will win better not even try. Ill just roll over and wait for the government to fuck my ass with its 8 inch cock.

>AR-15
>Not AK-15s

Do you even lose your violence?

>expected 75% defection in the military
>seventy-fucking-five per cent.

Yeah you pseudo russian, of course the government will kill all the workers when they go batshit, and the soldiers will cheerfully shoot artillery rounds at their friends and family, it is not as easy as you think, the leading elite may would kill everybody at an instant, but people like you and me would be forced to kill their beloved.

I think all the alcohol and fireworks make you eastern europeans retarded

oh and also forgot
>taxpayer money is completely shut down

>a chain link fence and a rent a cop
>secure

desu they could just use these fuckers to firebomb everything east of the Sierra Nevada and west of the Hudson without losing anything of value.

Some faggot whi fought when the govt didnt have adequate security? Hahaha pathetic. Further, he attacked in OKC, OK is the nigger of USA besides Louisiana and other backwater shit for brains states.

>the government will send the military against it's own citizens

I will use my musket to defend myself from taxation without representation

>a fence and a rent a cop during civil war / total war

minorities/foreigners will gladly take their place.. unless you want a United States of Russia ftw

It's actually about 300 million gun owners in the US.

>a fucking mason

"Hurr Durr Taliban beat US"
Body count, idiot, for each American we kill we kill 10 of them. Also show pride in your country degenerate.

private contractors work there, the moment word gets out they get trashed.

the military wont have the skilled labor to use all of them either.

>expected
Source? Probably some dumbass private. The US Govt will crush all defectors. Dont even kid yourself. They will uphold the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Just aim for the shells.

>The governmenr will curb stoml the USA civilians jf they even lifted a finger.
And then every other country will invade the USA for neglecting human rights.

Do you summer fucking faggots not see a slide thread for what it is anymore?

>civilian
Terrorists you mean.

>They will uphold the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

>shit posts about tyrannical governments not being stopped by AR-15's
>argues that they're upholding the constitution
toplel, your scenario has contradictions m8

>Body count, idiot, for each American we kill we kill 10 of them.
our military has 1 million people.

US population is well over 350 million

thats at least a 200-300 fold increase on their numbers

but go ahead and shit post about MUH RATIOS more.

Surprisingly, if I recall correctly 70% of military maintenance and shit is done by PMCs. It's pretty weird, saw a show about it a few days ago.

This man has a good point; We could fight a guerilla war. We'd have to use tactics to avoid FLIR though, that would be difficult.

>Heavily guarding a single building when you could need resources to fight off the evil civilians population

no, i believe he's implying that the govt wont unduly killed citizens, but we're talking rebels

I thought you guys could take on the whole world at the same time whilst sending C'thulu back to ry'lek and fending off an alien invasion with just a USMC detatchment.

Hollywood and burgers have been lying apparently.

>he thinks anyone can stand up to the migbt of the US Military
Hahaha world police for a reason, moron. And with automation on the rise? Boy you're fucked. You wannabe Sup Forumstard rebels (more like retards) cant stand against biomechanical soldiers. You're fucked. Stop entertaining these pathetic notions of rebelhood. There's a reason why the confederacy got BTFO.

How secure are these going facilities going to be that they can sustain mortar fire, internal sabotage, and disruptions to supply lines and still convince people to show up to work so they can continue helping big brother slaughter their countrymen?

>Wielding a stick or a BB gun is considered "armed"

>>"I will use muh AR-15 to defend myself against the evil governm--"
Correct

I thought we "slaughtered" them

You can't avoid FLIR.

If Vietnam had happened with today's optics but no other tech improvements it would have been an utter curb stomp.

>america will curb stomp us
Just like they curb stomped Vietnam farmers

The difference is the American people have direct access to all of the governments resources.

So you're saying that we've accomplished our goals of wiping out terror organizations and stabilizing the region, right?

Lol remember those pictures of the turkish coup of civilians dragging soldiers out of tanks.

Good thing you cant enforce martial law wit artillery pieces. I guess along with their autonomous crews.
Good thing a majority of the military supports leftist authoritarian government.

Vietnam??? Afghanistan and Somalia? TOP KEK

so American rebels will nig x 1,000?

>The average 370 lb. American waddling around with a rifle he can barely lift due to a complete lack of exercise attempting to engage in guerilla warfare against the US government

I'm laffin

>the top 5% pays over 50% of the taxes
>the bottom 50% pays nothing

Yes, the Government is surely going to suffer when the goy stops paying the bills.

Meanwhile your welfares gets cut.

There are several ways to avoid FLIR.

we`re not like that serbianbro, i swear. he must be a proxyfag or a mole.

With guns. There is no way the government would be able to secure this places.

I will never understand how some people can honestly think the US GOV somehow in someway will be able to disarm the entire populace without any repercussions, everything would get fucking tense as hell, people would wait in their homes to find out if cops start banging on theirs doors asking for their guns, better yet i think cops want to clear a house unless they have 50 other cops backing them up.

All it would take is one person with an AR, a little bit of firing practice (1 week tops), some body armor and you got yourself a walking tank that is able to atleast kill off 8-10 cops, even more generally. Plus the massive defection rates, this would never happen and if it did we would see alot of people die also lots of rioting.

/thread

>"armed" means fuck all. Wielding a stuck, a 9mm, or even a BB gun is considered "armed"
The AR-15 is currently the most popular and common rifle in America.

>100% participation in revolution against the government
>The elderly, children, and terminally ill will take up arms
>Half of military and police will defect
wew

>implying that I won't use my AR-15 to kill the families of people in the government.

>There are several ways to avoid FLIR.
What good is FLIR if the soldier who is supposed to use it has gone AWOL because the rebels killed his entire family because he continued to support the corrupt and tyrannical government?

>dur citizens and police cant stop the government

The top 5% gets their money from the bottom 50%

>mass amounts of people not working

>that won't affect the money that the 1% receives
lol

Body count didn't help us in Korea or Vietnam. We almost wiped out an entire generation of those slant eyed little bastards but they still held their ground.

>what is FLIR, UAV, Bombers, trained military, railguns, robots, eod bots, etc all for $500

Fucking retard.