The two Italy

Italy is divided in two super-region. The North and the South, different for culture, economy, race ( Norths are Celtic/Nordic. the Souths are Greek/Latin. Italy is the name of penisula, not a unificated culture.

What do u gain from cutting your population and economy in half? Why not actually create an intensive development plan for the south.

>friulian family
>take free italian course at college
>teacher is austrian descent
>everybody terrone
>teacher starts ramping how much she hates the north from when she lived there, how northerners are all evil, etc
>always looks at me when talking shit about the north
>didn't taught us almost anything aboiut language
>leave and never come back
>learn by myself with books, etc
The only friend I made there was a son of napolitan immigrants

I went on holiday to Milan once. Some cops were beating the everloving fuck out of what my friend called a Barese.

Never went to Southern Italy though. What's so different about it culturally?

>divided
>super

No. Let me guess, you are one of those guys who think Italy's high IQ is exclusively located in the north? Idiot.

Mafia

North Italy is greek idiot

White greeks exist

italy is a good example of why there needs to be a better EU because north/south italy have no reason to bitch at each other when they are members of a larger organization like the EU.

If its dysfunctional like it is now, or if they leave, Italy is going to find it impossible to stay unified.

You'd actually have to work for that and Italians are allergic to working.

i thought abruzzo was south italy and that central italy wasn't part of the north?

> south is greek/latin
> rome is in northern part

Nordic? LOL

abruzzo and molise are weird examples because there's too southern to be north and too north to be southern.

Thats why they just stay out of shit and let people say they don't exist like Molise does.

Wow I hope it was a zagno (stands for chav), they deserve all the hate.

Is that the actual divide in Italians minds? Lombardy and Venice, sure, but Rome?

Purest celtic genes out there.

Look at their faces and try to say they're not pure nordics, I dare you.

guy on the left looks like a british to be honest

tfw you'll never have a blue eyed cutie from Turino as wife

Listen countryman, if i see another of this shitty post implying that Italy should be divided i'll make you drink OLIO DI RICINO until you sing our Anthem with your eyelids

AHAHAHAHAHAH
Muh Nordic Heritage
The only thing you Nordic Savage are good is to stole resource from the south. You pussy cucked people.

t.retarded northern hick from some shitty redneck town who has never been outside of his region and doesn't know that regional differences are present pretty much in every single country, and often are way deeper than those present in italy.

Also

>lazio, tuscany, marche
>conveniently part of "northern italy"

lazio is one of the richest regions of italy and it is way more southerner than northerner, not just geographically but culturally. try again silvio.

>that time northern italians tried to found a pro-independence, anti-establishment, anti-corruption, anti-italian party
>since pretty much its beginnings it has been involved in countless trials, investigations, and corruption scandals.
kek.

> different race ( Norths are Celtic/Nordic. the Souths are Greek/Latin

italians are incredibly homogeneous when it comes to their genetic profile you fool. also you don't know what "race" means.

>greeks
>white

Dude they sont look Nordic at all...

now do usa

I'm sure if they ever get their way they'll end up arguing why Bergamo alta should pay for the unemployed of Bergamo bassa and how they're getting robbed with a central budget.

Nordics are scandinavians northen germans and british ppl. England is to mixed to call pure celtic or nordic but ireland and scottish skeletall structure look more nordic like the ppl at home than english. //Swede on holiday in the brittish isles

Check my trips.

pol will unironically insult southern Italy not realizing the north and south have basically the same differences as west and east Europe.

>lots of shitskins and rapeugees, coal burning women, faggot men, globalization policies, lots of communists, not religious, etc.

>homogeneous indigenous population, gender roles, feminine women, masculine men, traditional values, very nationalistic, Catholic stronk, etc.

Trentino Süd Tirol is best Italy

WTF! i'm cruz missile now.

At least your south have lot of oil.

Which region produces Mozzarella?

That one is my favourite Italy.

wtf I hate pizza now

I would move to a new Republic of Venice.

>unificated

>Norths are Celtic/Nordic. the Souths are Greek/Latin
hahahahahah

>italians are incredibly homogeneous when it comes to their genetic profile you fool
in the context of Europe, absolutely not, there's more differences between northerners and southerners than there is between France and Spain

>two super-region

Literally

North: Candy-ass
South: Roody-Poo