So since McDonald's partnered with this show

Does that mean McD's also hates Christians? Asking for a friend.

But the show even acknowledges the existence of Satan

Did you watch the most recent episode?
>Rick: Gee Morty what's worse than a white male who believes in God?
>Morty: I dunno, probably a Republican?! Hail Satan yuk yuk
This shit is so over the top it's like they want people to be disgusted.

>Tfw to volkischpilled not to realize that this is crypto-nihilist, neo-bolshevist propaganda

*burps directly into Richard's asshole*
*BUUUURP*
God is a faggot, Morty!
*BUUUUUUUUUURP*
LE PICKLE!!! XD

That's unfunny instead of satirical

Just like the show.

>watching reddit: the show

Rick is not a role model.
You're not supposed to see things his way.
Show's co-creator, Dan Harmon, believes in god.

The fact your "satire" had to delve into that meme lingo just reinforces that Rick and Morty criticism is just about herd-mentality and trying to be edgier than the show itself to make pseudo-arguments

Are you defending Rick and Morty? Do you think it's a good show?

It's not a bad show. If it wasn't as popular as it is you wouldn't have a problem with it.

>mom can't find her dildo
>walks in and sees Pickle Rick
>"I guess this will have to do"

Fuckin PICKleD xD

If it wasn't as popular I probably wouldn't even had watched it to begin with.

Nah you would call it "underrated kino" and feel superior to the normies who don't know about it.

It's not bad, people are way too caught up in what others (cough reddit cough) likes and dislikes to the point of it getting in the way of developing personal taste

>le everyone is a contrarian maymay

>McDonald's partnered with this show
when?

what a huge pleb

>Guys it's not a conspiracy! So what he sold the sauce for 16 grand! It was towards charity! SO what you get tax breaks when you donate to charity, it was for a good cause!
And you dumb little fucking plebbitors ate it all up....

Oh god I hope the creators don't sell out.

Also don't sign a 10yrs contract. Cartoon network is probably next to make 20min episodes in 35 min time blocks (comedy central, tv land...)

Rick and Morty's all that's keeping it alive

A show's popularity among their more socially successful peers tends to weigh in much heavier than objective merits for the average Sup Forums user.

I don't think that's true. They just mentioned mcdonalds old squished plum sauce from the 90's. It was a Mulan (the movie) promo and disney is in re-make mode right now to pay for the star wars thing and make all their best movies more politically correct. New Mulan remake coming next year.

You just explained how it is true? Is this post satire? Or have I been le pIckLED?