Civil War Thread (Spoilers) #4

I wanna have sex with Black Widow's hair

Is that weird

ANTS

Rumlow's all about pain. He wanted her to suffer.

So am I allowed to say that I didn't think this movie was amazing or will I get crucified for it?

One ant can carry 3 cookies, huh. Just for, uh, the sake of um, research, how many cakes would you estimate a colony could carry away?

That's the general opinion, so it's fine It was good but not great.

The Captain costume when?

About 40

Wrong movie Lex.

40 at the very least.

I'd rather have sex with Wanda's everything

just shy of four dozen
might be closer to three dozen
it's hard to tell

>Avengers
>Clint has almost no screen time and when he's on the screen he's a Mind Gem zombie
>Winter Soldier
>Clint is based as fuck and gets really nice chemistry with the Maximoff twins/get to see husband Clint/dad Clint
>Civil War
>Clint even more badass

Will Dadeye be even cooler in Infinity War?

>that woman in the back looking at dat ass

Maybe if they can stop him from aging like bad milk.

He definitely had the tired dad look down in this movie.

40 or so? That's just terrifying.

You mean Age of Ultron, not Winter Soldier.
And Hawkeye was fucking insufferable in that movie. Him and his faggot kids and his gay farm.
If they hadn't spent THE ENTIRE MOVIE playing up the "Hawkeye's gonna die" joke I might have liked him.

That's not good. Not horrible, but not awful. Somewhere inbetween.

This. I didn't fucking care about his family at all.

I hated Pietro died for this shit.

Actually it's extremely normal

Did anyone else think Cap and his argument just seemed entirely forced in this movie? "The nations of the world have decided that they're not all that cool with us just showing up, wrecking shit, and leaving, so we can only operate under the sanction of a global U.N. Council" seemed pretty damn reasonable.

>you will never be Anthony Burch

Thanks user, I needed this after my week

Because the U.N. has historically been super effective at preventing catastrophe or doing anything useful at all

It falls apart when you realize that the security council was perfectly fine with just firing a nuke at NYC in Avengers, but is hot and bothered over 100-something deaths instead?

It's one of her best, after the awful look of the TWS one, and the hit-or-miss short cut.

I don't think Cap was wrong. He made a very good point of what if there's something they can do to help but the UN says no, or vice versa?

The government is corrupt and everyone is out for some political agenda.

For some reason people go on and on about how we need a Black Widow movie when it's Hawkeye who has received the least attention and screen time of the original six.

I mean, the Avengers weren't doing such a great job of that themselves.

>POST YFW GIANT MAN

>Saved the Earth from an alien invasion
>Saved the earth from a killer robot
>Apparently spent the time between WS and AoU crushing Hydra cells

I didn't hear any of the dialogue between her and Stark when they were standing on that balcony. My mind was 100% focused on that fucking thigh gap.

It's deliberately one of those things where there's no yes/no right/wrong answer.

The idea behind the accords is mostly right, but Cap's disagreements aren't invalid.

Likewise Cap is right about a lot of things, but the people questioning him and pointing out that he's wrong in some ways, are also not wrong.

DCucks are still butt blasted.

Wasn't there a line when Steve said the only reason Tony is supporting it is because if something goes wrong, it won't weigh on his conscious as much?

I'd rather have superheroes show up and wreck shit to stop an alien invasion than let the UN handle it anyway.

And unless the Accords have a provision about restricting AI research it doesn't even address the Avengers' biggest blunder.

Just watch X-Men Apocalypse

The part that bugs me is like, the Avengers didnt stick around to help at all? As soon as Ultron was dead they peaced out? Id always figured they helped rebuild somewhat or atcleast save anyone else that needed saving real quick.

>Help Im dying! This beam is crushing my lungs!
>Yeah well, the big bad is dead, so Im clocking out...

Not it's not.

Please dont. The shitposting finally quieted down from the last thread.

Thoughts on the new Spider Man in one word.

Why did they call the villain Zemo? Won't that make it confusing if they ever use Zemo?

Why did they call the villain Zemo? Won't that make it confusing if they ever use Zemo?

Governments have failed him before.

Governments have agendas, and he can't stand that bureaucracy.

He is.explicit while arguing with Tony, and I happen to agree when we're dealing with a world with evil organizations.

>tfw you liked Tony/Pepper and now never get to see them in movies

At least Rhodes has stuck with Tony. But I miss Tony's supporting cast. I feel like he's lost the most.

Spectacular.

mfw

Forced

How do you justify Cap being more in the right than Ironman?

How much longer before Anthony Russo stops making "X will die in Stan Lee's lifetime" threads?

awesome

Fuck that limit.
His characterization was perfect but fuck that voice
>B- b- b- but that's how fifteen year olds sound!
If you guys want I can dig up videos of me and my friends from high school. Tom Holland just sounds like a girl.

I think that one of the biggest reasons that he was in the movie at all is that Marvel wanted to see what their idea of Spider Man would actually look like on screen.

He's
home

AUNT MAY IS SEXY

FUCK YOU AND YOUR ONE WORD

Too young, not Slav and beefcake enough.

It's a Cap movie, therefore it's showing more of his perspective on the issue. Hypothetically, if it was Iron Man: Civil War, it would probably be skewed more towards Tony's side

He was an advertisement.

That is how fifteen year olds sound. Go outside.

>Fuck that limit

what

Might have been reasonable if you ignore the fact that in most of the previous movies those governments have been shown to be thoroughly infiltrated by enemy organizations.

If you were the type of fifteen year-old who took videos of himself, I can assure you we don't care to see them.

>saved NYC from alien invasion
>saved millions from being annihilated in seconds by HYDRA
>saved countless lives from perishing when Sokovia fell

Yes, people have died in all these events.

It's nowhere near the amount of people that would've perished had they not acted.

I know you're in high school so your perception is warped but only kids who had a problem in puberty sound like that. They very easily could have gotten a teenager that sounded like the consistent Spider-Man voice style we've had for thirty years

So any idea if it's worth watching this film in 3D or not?

I'm just waiting to see it in Black Panther.

>"King T'challa, I have something to say to you."
>"Yes, my most trusted of royal advisors."
>"Hail Hydra."

Every fucking time.

This. For YEARS apparently the world security council was A-OK with SHIELD protecting the world from weird shit but then it turns out SHIELD was corrupt on the very highest levels.

So after being used before, why would Cap want to put himself at the beck and call of more politicians?

I saw it in 3D and XD. No, it's not worth it for 3D

just like real life

What a waste of a perfectly beautiful Quickslav.

Yeah, probably in the 1960's.

I always wanted Cap to end up with waitress girl from the first avengers movie but Sharon is good too you know(maybe better). She had the right amount of time in WS to set up her character and after that in Civil War ended up being cute as fuck

To be fair, Sokovia was all fucking Tony's fault to begin with.

I felt like a lot of the emotional weight of the movie was skewed in Tony's favor, even though I was Team Cap going in and out. It felt like Steve's own movie got hijacked out from under him. As an Avengers movie I loved it, but as the final in the Cap sequel I felt a bit robbed it explored Tony's character more than Steve.

>Martin Freeman appears
>just acts like Martin Freeman

>I know you are currently surrounded by teenagers, so you obviously don't know what they sound like

Nigga am I reading this correctly

Unless it's a nature/space documentary being shown in a legitimate IMAX theater, nothing is worth 3D. It makes everything dark and blurry, and the fight scenes in this must look absolutely terrible with all that extra added blur

OK, thought as much.

>is _______ worth seeing in 3D

no

I actually liked T'Challa in this movie

Fight me

>High schoolers
>Having perception
Oh, you're sweet.

Does Captain America not know what a compromise is?

>Everett appears in Doctor Strange

Not to mention, the giant city titles was annoying as fuck. It was even worse in 3D

THIS.
I hate how they literally never even mention Ultron in this movie.
It's Sokovia this and Sokovia that, but no one ever raises their hand and says "Hey, remember how Tony went and created an evil robot? And yet now he's telling us WE need policing?
Why did Tony face literally ZERO repercussion for nearly destroying the earth?

They do rescue efforts. Immediately after the explosion in this one they call paramedics and shit, and Cap was going to search the building.

We just don't see the aftermath because we are following a personal narrative.

>Sam and Bucky will never be your bros

>Iron Man: Civil War
>Tony's proposals sound reasonable, because the general directly tells him on screen that the world security council will basically turn the Avengers into living weapons that are imprisoned anyway
>Steve is intentionally obtuse and pontificates on ideals and values to the point that they aren't even grounded in reality
>refuses to take a pragmatic stance on anything, everything is just as clear cut and black and white as it was in 1944
>to add insult to injury, he is constantly taking jabs at Tony
>Hey Tony, where's pepper? She pregnant yet?
>Hey Tony, remember how I had a better relationship with your dad than you did?
>Hey Tony, this is my friend Bucky. He's the guy that beat your dad's face until it was concave and strangled your mom to death
Being Tony is suffering

>I have the same opinion 99% of the people who saw this film have
>fight me

A Speedster in the MCU would be so cool. I fucking hate you Whedon

I need a replica of his rad as shit bow from Civil War that turns into that blade-staff whateverthefuck. That was amazing.

T'Challa was GOAT, mang. No one is arguing this.

I loved his fight style and his mannerisms.