This show

This show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqN1g1hmsqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is lewd.

Sucked but it had potential

Speaking of which, I've got a question for Sup Forums: which design of Maurecia do you find more qt?

The one for the show?

Or the one from the books?

Show design is a cutie

Hey, I have a question for Canadian anons: do you have a recording of the pilot of this show from 2005 on Teletoon?

I know the pilot's on DVD, but I want the promos and commercials. Strangely, they aired the pilot ONCE and never again.

youtube.com/watch?v=TqN1g1hmsqo

I meant television recording, like VHS recording with commercials and promos and shit

I wish they'd kept Michael Cera as Todd

Even though the show was awful, I think the pilot was kinda decent. It had more witty jokes, and felt a bit more comfy and nostalgic

Was never as good as the books. Had the potential to be fun, but whoever the head writer for the show sucked balls.

John Derevlany, a writer for the Angry beavers and Michael moore's TV Nation, was the head writer for this show. Unfortunately, it lacked the punch and wit of his earlier works.

He also wrote for Johnny Test and was Crackers, The corporation fighting chicken

this was better than nothing, which says alot

Way back when I bought the DVDs, they included a copy of the book for free. Which was a nice gesture.

Maurecia is a qt

It's a show I wanted to like cause I liked the designs, idea and whatnot, but the writing just didn't utilize everything it had.

They fucked right?

With Rollerblades on

WHEEELLLSSSSS