Jian Yang

Jian Yang

>I'm Erlich Bachman, I'm a LYING FUCK

mother FUCK

Eric bachman, this is yo mom. You not my baby.

Who are you even...? We're the only two people in the house! You're not gonna make me change my opinion about myself!

>Herro Errich Bachman this is you as old man, I am ugry dead and alone

>tfw the passenger door is ALL FUCKED UP

The show is too loose.

I want to see the neurotic evil rich Middleditch by now.

Does the pacing of this season feel rushed to anyone else? I guess they need to get the baggage of Pied Piper off before launching into a new arc, but it all seems rushed.

Nah I'm glad they're speeding it up. I couldn't handle another incubator season

It is water animal

Instead they sent it back to fucking square one.

That door kicking scene felt like it was an hour long. And completely gratuitous. Where did they get it from, W.C. Fields?

It does seem like it's going fast, but I'm also really liking the callbacks and links to the previous seasons, everything feels really holistic and connected

probably ad lib

FAT ASSHOLE

FUCK YOU

Other than Bachman whispering "chinese", it was the best fucking joke in the episode

I don't mean the scene to scene, but more like how Piper chat with Dinesh as CEO last all of one episode. I thought they would've explored that more, but Dinesh went 0-60 on being a dick.

I thought over three seasons you would have realized by now that while Dinesh is bullied by Gilfoyle and we sometimes feel bad for him, in the past Dinesh has proven to be a huge asshole

>I eat de fish

I loved how much of a typical pajeet he became