/jennaral Sad but Sweet Edition

>it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears
>and, at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. >and then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone
>and I am crying, and nobody can hear me because I am terribly, terribly, terribly alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=fmHDfsJHqXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish that was real

It isn't?

holy fuck imagine if it was real
evrybody know its fake beacause jenna is not some kind of nutjob

^^^ Jenna, we know its you... you're not even being sutble.

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

LEAVE JENNA ALONE

What are you implying, user?

I am glad the Jenna meme is still going strong

Hey Jennabros!

she really is a certified fresh footgoddess though

I'm not a footfag but I'm glad you appreciate jenna

Thanks for noticing, user.

Are there women who actually appreciate all the foot love or is it a one way thing?

Have to post this one too, since it's one of my favorites of her ever ever ever

lmao, this Jenna WHORE must feel so stupid, being an unaccomplished slut while her co-actor is a literal 10/10 and enjoying an objectively much more successful career

>I'm not a footfag
every single man is a footfag

They wouldn't go around parading their fancy toes to the world if they didn't appreciate it

I've been rewatching The Office first few seasons recently and it's just making me sad knowing how Jenna winds up. She was constantly told how beautiful and perfect she was on Office and she had her fake relationship with the hot guy John and it just all went South.

>man
>liking smelly disgusting feet

pick one redditor

Angela>Pam>Kelly>Jan>Phyllis=Meredith

Creed is best character.

>not liking smelly feet
>not liking tiny little penises
are you gay irl?

It doesn't make matters better that she has female fans continuing enabling and validating the idea that hers was the *perfect* romance and that she should be with Jim....

Bravo

KEK'D HARD

Bravo, user

I genuinely don't understand footfaggotry, explain it to me please

Feet are gross and weird to look at in general, but they become amazing an beautiful and objects of lewd desires when theyre attached to the end of Jenna's legs

this song was always dope. thank you

John chose the wrong woman

>"Do I really have to wear the mask to bed, Jen-"
>"Pam."
>*sigh* "Pam."

Everyone knows this. Even bluntfags know it in their hearts

>you're Jenna's new husband
>coming home from work
>Jenna isn't here, but the TV is on, Michael Bay's new flick 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, Based On A True Story is playing
>"huh I didn't know she was into war movies?"
>there's a slimy cucumber on the couch instead of her usual ice cream tub, something's suspicious, since when is Jenna eating healthy?
>"Jenna honey, where are you?"
>yelling coming from the bathroom "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!! CALL ME PAM!!!"
>you follow the noise and go meet her, she's a hot mess, all hot and bothered, dressed as a office clerk even though she's a stay-at-home mom now, actually that's the first time you've seen her wear real clothes besides her PJs in months
>she throws a white shirt at you and orders you to wear it, you recoil in shock "Honey what's going on? And since when do you enjoy the cinematography of Michael Bay?"
>she also orders you to "turn your head and make faces for the camera!!!" you're quite puzzled at this point, the damn bathroom is empty
>she hysterically bends over and lifts her dress, showing her dried-up pussy at you, she starts yelling "DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM!!! DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM!! STICK YOUR STAPLER IN MY JELLO, JIM!!!"
What the hell do you do?

Derp. The watermark copied over. Here's the cleaner copy

Take a poop on the toilet if I'm in the bathroom. It's been a long work day and I don't like using the work restrooms. Strain hard to push my constipated turds out.

>ywn watch Jenna struggle to contain her excitement as she is filled deep with a big black penis
Why even live?

>"DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM!!! DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM!! STICK YOUR STAPLER IN MY JELLO, JIM!!!"

Awwww that was so mean but that made me laugh so hard

Lewd.

I bet her feet stink

I feel like there could be many more BLACKED jenna memes. There's the one of her with darryl in a car but I'm sure they were in scenes together much more often

Here you go, Tarantino

Emily Blunt is
>prettier
>skinnier
>better actress
>much more money
>ridiculously better career
>smarter
>mother of john's children, literally jenna's dream
>british
>9 years younger
>taller
>doesn't waste time on social media like a retarded teenager
Is there anything Jenna is good at? Why is she such a pathetic loser bros

>british
that's a negative

britfu bestfu

ENOUGH

One thing Emily blunt can't do and Jenna excels at. Being a biological female.

JENNA IS A CAR WASH CUNT

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ASSHOLES

Is car wash an insult?

BLUNT BTFO

Damn she's looking good there. I was hot!

:)
Just trying to make some new Jenna reaction pics to switch things up

S-she's not a laughing stock!

t-t-t-t-trips of t-t-t-ruth

S-so cute

calm down emily

Literally NOT funny

Seriously though, does anyone actually prefer Blunt to Jenna? Jenna is far qter.

No! Nobody does! Why would they?

I wasn't asking you, Jenna.

>character

Hmmmmm, I wonder what roles I stole from Jenna today.

I should point out I didn't make it! Just shared it because they mentioned it
I do not approve of Blacked Jenna memes

Now now user, it's current year, not all guys are straight

Nice 1

FUG what is this from

holy KEK you fuckin' btfo Bluntfags out

No that's a boy thing. Some weird twisted fetish boys develop. Maybe you never saw boobs in real life during puberty or something and had to learn to be attracted to something women publicly show off? Whatever it is, its gross and should be laughed at. And is by most women.

what color are her nipples?
what size?
what shape?

I can'live without knowing

Mia Khalifa tier Pepperoni's with longer nipples. Long like the end of red hot dogs.
John btw

The mystery makes it so much better

And her so much more pure
Like she's an actual real angel

John does

little pink circles

Does anyone have the /hr/ version of this? The only site I see it hosted on is down

Ho pls pam pam jenna pam julia give me your Pepperoni Pepperoni Pepperoni pepe nipples
want milky mommy pamommy mummy Pepperoni nipples tits! tits!
pink pinki pinkie suck suck suck it!
yeah suck it!
PepperoniPepperoniPepperonipink nipples
pleaaassse

Why even live?

jesus that body is fucking perfection

Don't know what quality mine is.

>tfw you will never wake up on a sunny sunday and see your qt jenna making you hot black coffee in the kitchen bathed in sunlight and says hello to you with a big smile and calling your name and asking how was your sleep and you will never just push aside the coffee and put yourself on your knees to eat that beautiful perfect little plump ass and lick her tiny tight little pink butthole making her moan and moan and calls whipser your name

Thank you. Much better than mine. She kind of looks like she's embarrassed or maybe was pressured into taking this photo and I like it.

Why is she translucent? You can clearly see the line of the top of the cabinet through her ass.

How can you function before having your coffee? She made you coffee and you're going to let it go cold, user.

Only versions of that photo are photocopied from a magazine. those are the words on the other side of the page! Good eye!
Glad I can help!

"O-oh, J-John..."

>tfw my name is john so I could pretend she loves me

i prefer to drink her fluids

Seems like her nipples aren't pink but brown.

DROPPED!

I'm pretty proud of this meme.

>she divorced james gunn before she could get his marvel money

will she ever win?

>has legion of autistic fans on a mongolian knitting board
I-isn't this what winning means?

Jesus that's terrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=fmHDfsJHqXQ

[translator's note: in The Office, one of Pam's major turn-offs is the banjo]

Her feet are lewd.

that midi cracks me up more than it should

It is. Hollywood will eventually chew and spit out Blunt, but we'll help meme Jenna to her place in the cosmos and name a new constellation after her and everything.

Disgusting

Make one where John strangles her

>smug-ass Emily looking back at the camera

So let it be written. So let it be done

>what are you staring at, user?
>something in the hallway catch your eye?