So can somebody explain to me why the Engineers wanted to extinguish the human race? And why none of them...

So can somebody explain to me why the Engineers wanted to extinguish the human race? And why none of them, being 12 foot fucking tall mega humans can kill a xenomorph, while Ripley blows through them on the daily?

If you don't understand the occult you will never understand any movie, so you should just stop watching.

Literally no one knows why but Ridley and the people who made the sequel which is coming out in 2 weeks. Stop asking questions no one knows and arent specifically shown in any of the movies

they were actually called the prometheus you fucking idiot!!

The movie is just blatant Christianity pandering though

Supposedly Jesus was an Engineer and was sent to help uplift humanity.

And the Jews killed him so they mad

Are you implying that there aren't occult aspects of cucktanity?

If you look at the missing scenes you see him being disgusted by the violence against the woman who wanted to ask him a question. Then they ask for immortality. He asks why. And then the humans pretend to have created a perfect being, who you can decapitate with one hand.

That scene shows that he thinks humans are barbaric.

On the other side you have the theme of the created wanting to kill their creators. With David saying that he wants his creators to die. And xenomorphs killing their creators. And in convenant (which I havent seen) the creators again being killed on their own planet.

But thats just all speculation.

No, but religion and the occult are not the same thing

So why the fuck does this guy look like an albino but the engineers in the new alien coming out look a lot more human with fairer skin. Did Ridley retcon their looks like a dumbass?

You do a draw as a kid, you feel pride of it. Then the years passed and you see it again, is ugly and make you feel shame and angry for make it, what you do? destroy it.

different light and atmosphere.

where are the qt women engineers?

Why don't they kill Jews
Do they fear the mastar race is gonna come back steal their gold and send niggers to fuck their wives

Humans are exceptionally good survivors. We're also superb when it comes to warfare.

Violence with the aim of killing other shit may seem easy to us but maybe the engineers just weren't as adaptable as us at fighting the xenos.

A gorilla is bigger, faster and stronger than most of us nerds here. But it wouldn't last long against some threat he was unfamiliar with, including us.

Not saying that the Engineers are dumb, but probably just different.

in your wet dreams, of course.

Earth just didn't turn out like they expected it to.
Do they need a deeper or more complicated reason?

send a human into gorilla territory with just a rifle and see what happens. Intelligence doesn't equal strength or survival in all cases.

you know, Jesus was Jew, right?

You ever wonder why guys just decide to exterminate an ant colony?

but that's stupid because jesus didn't do shit for humanity, Paul eclipses him in his own religion.

choose a relevant historical figure please

How can Jesus be a Jew if he specially Judy said Jesus was an engineer?

Technically, Jesus was an "undercover Jew"

That's just a baby's head on a grown woman's body.

A higher being created the Engineers to serve them. For a time, it is good.

Then one day, higher being tasked Engineers to create humanity, with the purpose to replace them. Engineers became jealous and instead, decided to exterminate humanity.

This is what Sumerian creation myth told us.

>can somebody explain to me why the Engineers wanted to extinguish the human race?

No, not until the writers come up witha reason. Pissed me off to learn Convenant doesn't even give a hint as to why. Prometheus sequel my ass.

The engineers experimented with creating life with the black goo. Most of their experiments failed, having created monsters and vicious abominations.

Humanity was no different. Violent, warlike. Spreading like a plague over their own planet, consuming natural resources etc.

is a sequel don't a wrap up.

>So can somebody explain to me why the Engineers wanted to extinguish the human race?
Have you ever made a typo and hit backspace or delete?
Humanity is the Engineer's typo.

Occult is part and parcel of religion. Even "accepted" religions have occult practices and symbolism. You can't have one without the other.

Would destroying all life on earth even work? Humans can travel through space and are busy colonizing.

>consuming natural resources

lol excuse me for using the materials around me to make life easier

I'm sure you'd be happier if you lived like an caveman

bad writing

I wish they were more overt about the occultism in Christianity. Christcucks are cucks because they don't embrace the beliefs that made them great. These days anything that isn't God or Jesus is labeled Satanic superstition.

Bring back the Leviathan, the functional magic, the robots made of clay and the classic eldritch angels.

>make a movie where the main character sets off to find answers
>kill her off in between movies because you lack the creativity to come up with any

Barely. It ignores/shits on everything Prometheus set up or left us wondering. David just destroys the engineers on first sight without much of a reason other than "hurr im a corrupted evil creator durr".

Paul himself would disagree, right up to the point where his head fell of for dying for said historical figure.

>the engineers in the new alien coming out look a lot more human with fairer skin

They don't though, they are all pale as fuck. Prometheus showed an engineer in areas dimly lit by artificial light, and so far Convenant has shown them out in broad daylight. Any skin tone differences can be explained by that, but they all looked pretty pale to me in the clip of Daavid arriving/dropping goo on them.

You stupid faggot.

doesn't matter what Paul thinks he's the only historically verifiable figure out of the two and christianity took a dump on Jesus's teaching anyway so the man himself is irrelevant apart from being a martyr for other people's creations.

that being said one stupid religious figure on a planet with 3000 religions is not an alien-esque figure, he didn't "elevate humanity" with new technology or farming techniques or any of that shit, he didn't do anything sci-fi it's a shit person to pick for a plot like this.

This

All I wanted was a movie which involved Shaw and David exploring the creators homeworld. Prometheus was different so it wouldn't matter if it's sequel was also.

Instead the throw everything Prometheus set up out the window so they can give mouth breathers the same tired alien/facehugger shit again.

People don't purposefully create ant colonies in their yards though. And people who keep ant farms don't typically just decide to destroy them.

>All I wanted was a movie which involved Shaw and David exploring the creators homeworld

Yep, this. And now we will never get it. Like for fucks sakes Ridley you didn't have to make this a hamfisted Alien movie, you have like 3 more prequels you can build that shit up with. Instead you take everything interesting about Prometheus and trash it. As mediocre as Prometheus was to some people, I'm sure everyone wanted to see what happened next. Instead we get a short prologue dick-tease that doesn't tell us anything we couldn't have assumed ourselves.

Paul was in regular correspondence with the apostles.

Engineers make Humans.

Humans turn bad and grow more powerful than engineers.

Humans make androids. Android turns bad and more powerful than humans.

Android makes Xenomorphs. Xenos are bad and more powerful than Android

>So can somebody explain to me why the Engineers wanted to extinguish the human race?
they are very advanced or whatever and they created humans but probably all other life on millions or billions of planets that is why there was so much weapon alien goo. The engineers had successfully killed off lots of life in the universe but didn't make it to Earth hence the map and the last engineer who was heading towards Earth.
>And why none of them, being 12 foot fucking tall mega humans can kill a xenomorph
That obviously wasn't a xenomorph at the end it was some kind of gigantic mega squid that at the end impregnated the engineer and spit out an alien mother that would make thousands of xenomorphs

He was a fanboi who paid for them to say nice things about him

To further the plot.

I'm sure that money was really useful during their torturous deaths.

Makes humanity

Slowly watch it degenerate into low test non breeding ass fuckers spreading aids to kill it's self as quick as possible

Hmmmm i wonder why they were mad

this is the simplest and truest explanation imo

>Slowly watch it degenerate into low test non breeding ass fuckers spreading aids

It's evolution my nigga

>
>the functional magic, the robots made of clay and the classic eldritch angels.
Source

>the robots made of clay
thats jew satanism.

>xenos
>ever actually winning

they get out and cause some trouble for a bit then they're contained. They're not the apocalyptic threat they're made out to be, a human woman defeats them basically by herself multiple times.

This whole "higher species" bit is nonsense. If they were such badasses they'd learn to fly a spaceship, or better yet build one instead of being essentially dumb animals entirely dependent on the transportation of others.

>We're also superb when it comes to warfare.
Compared to a gorilla that can't even figure out picking up a stick?
This is an alien race with advanced technology, more so than our own, and technology being the only reason we are "superb" at survival, warfare, or anything at all, they would be superior to human beings.

Humans can genocide insects for no reason at all. From the engineer's view you are no different from an insect meaning him trying to kill off humanity is like a man pouring aluminium in an ant colony. The Engineer doesnt care what hunans are he will still kill them all because he wants to.

Are you retarded? He just said Jesus was an engineer.

Can they just make an Engineer vs Predator already?

inferior in quality but clearly not quantity. They might be superior individuals but they don't seem to multiply as fast as humans do, I mean they left one guy to watch what became billions upon billions of people, how spread out are their priorities? Are they like a falling roman empire, unable to commit forces to a backwater province being overrun by human barbarians? Or were they already wiped out, and if so their super duper individuals probably learned the hard way that quality isn't everything.

Did you just ignore everything in the post you just replied to?

I hope your right because I have a feeling Ridley is taking this down the path of mass effect - With the xeno's being a biological "reaper" obviously not created by the Engineers - and responsible for the downfall of the Engineers- and Prometheus and Covenant leading strongly towards the dangers of AI the Xenomorph might just be the creation of an AI/machine race/a race that has achieved singularity with machines.
He's flat out said the Engineers didn't create the Xenomorph's, which could also lead they may not have created the Black Goo either - merely synthesized it, but it's obvious the varying forms of the black goo are either biological weapons or seed material which brings forth varying degrees of organic life