He votes for a global warmimg denier

>he votes for a global warmimg denier

What is climate shift?

Implying this "men made" "global warming" is as severe as "they" want to sell it.

>he votes for an islam denier

He is probably a LoLocaust denier also

I thought it was Global Cooling (1970s)?

I thought it was Global Warming (2000s)?

I thought it was """Climate Change""" (present)?

What a joke.

from January 2014

delete please, this pic is offensive!

>Trust our government-funded scientists who say man-made global warming is an indisputable fact, goyim!

Global warming is a lie

Evidence contrived and cherry picked in such a way as to suggest it could actually be going on. Pick enough places and dates for high temperatures and anybody would say it was getting hotter.

If anything its getting Colder.

And notice that it was always called Global Warming... then they started calling it "Well uhh... its a Climate Shift" as if they got caught with their pants down and wanted to deflect it in a way that still works in people's minds.

Fucking salesman tactics.

>He's not even American nor voting in this election

I'm not voting for a narcissistic billionaire.

Good, hillary cannot be allowed to win

Global warming exists.

Man-made global warming is the hoax, and I wish Trump would clarify if he means man-made or all of it.

He's just shitposting there, he knows full well that it's a false equivalency. Still, global warming is a hoax.

At least 99% of scientist thought the Earth was flat at one time

First it was threats of an ice age.

Then it was global warming.

Now it's climate change.

And we're supposed to just continue blindly believing everything the government-paid "scientists" say.

I think a self-made billionaire is more qualified to judge whether global warming is real than a fucking Gypsy.

They may agree on global warming but they do not necessarily agree on the causes

better than a nigger or a liberal woman. Everytime.

Stay mad you romanian garbage fuck.

Green house gasses exist.
They are what trap the suns heat in our atmosphere.
It is logical to come to the conclusion then, that dumping greenhouse gasses in levels magnitudes more than what nature could produce naturally, would cause the amount of heat trapped to rise exponentially.
It is natural for the planet to experience a natural level of global warming.
Currently it is compounded by man.
To any who disagree, please post proof.

I remember Jon Stewart once was interviewing someone and global warming came up. Jon said he believes it's real but he isn't due up how much they're hyping it up.

The politicians have said that scaring us is the only way we're going to change and stop wasting do much.

If the government was really concerned about the environment, they wouldn't push people into buying new ""'energy efficient'''" appliances, programs like cash for clunkers, destroying all those VW diesels, and making everything into throwaway shit that is impossible to fix.

climate change = weather

...however we are soon due for a little ice age.
we can track the cycles from ice core samples. plant growth etc...
oh and carbon concentration in the atmosphere, got correlation?

>To any who disagree, please post proof.

no

>he believes scientists desperate for funds to tell the truth

>Millennials still believing in global warming
Al Gore really did a number on you kids