Hey Sup Forums it's free comic book day! So how about I give you all a free comic to read right now?

Hey Sup Forums it's free comic book day! So how about I give you all a free comic to read right now?

How is everyone doing today?

It's actually a graphic novel. It's Vol. 1. Vol 2 (Bone China) is not yet ripped.

Graphic Novels are comics user, but you are right about volume 2 not being ripped yet.

>Graphic Novels are comics
They're sequential art with word balloons by the way.

Which if we subscribe to Scott McCloud's 100% makes them comics. Graphic novel is a format, not the name for a specific medium in and of itself like Comics is.

I have no idea what's happening here.

was this posted out of order?

So what happened? Kid grew up and took over fancy house?

Gosh I hope not, this is the order the rip is compiled.

holy shit it's uncle phil

this is DEFINITELY out of order. a random page inbetween concept art?

MWAAAAHAAAAA

the street urchins

I'm beginning to think you are right

some of the pages don't seem to make sense in this order

That's it? I can piece a lot of this together myself but, this seems like a lot of world building to just end it.

no there is a lot of this but the ordering is so weird I don't get it or see like a pattern.

if this page is numbered 105 and there are only 40 something posts we're missing about half of the story before these production notes

The ripper fixed the page order.

yeah but the story pages don't have any numbering. So I'm not sure what is up with this.

You guys want me to just stop and story time something else?

My vote's for switching gears for now. It piqued my interest at first but the messed up page order is really making it hard to enjoy.

I'll probably look this comic up now though so rest assured someone was convinced to look at something new.

Fair enough, super sorry guys!

Yeah I think it's best to switch. How about you let us choose from some options? What've you got for us, Danny boy.

WAIT! I found a second version in order!

You guys wanna read it here?

Unless you guys wanna read something different.

If you've got a version in order I for one would like to read it.

>Uncle Phil!?

Okie dokie!

Super sorry for the mix up guys