DNC HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=VWJ4DKN9DLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc
twitter.com/dwstweets/status/755135944412565504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DNC collapse when?

how hopeful are you that the DNC is actually imploding? today has been a wild ride - and it's just one day! What are the chances shit really hits the fan HARD over the course of the upcoming Dem convention? I can't imagine a way for them to spin this Wiki dump. Especially with another trove of inflammatory data scheduled to be released soon. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in one of their crisis meetings.

It all looks so... so very... dark and dystopian

Someone post the original of that Ben Garrison pic

They've been faking being the party of "freedom" since LBJ. Blacks and minorities in America will wake up and realize that Democrats were the party that wanted to keep them in chains. Some blacks are already waking up and will vote the party of Lincoln and Fredrick Douglas. They just need people to "convince" them out loud of what they already know in their hearts.

Too many people are afraid of putting up lawn signs or being open Trump supporters.

>TFW the democrats are in the same position the republicans were 4 years ago

filmed vertically.

Not going to watch; opinion discarded.

>I'd love to be a fly on the wall in one of their crisis meetings.

Hahahaha if we keep pushing the leaks all over social media despite them trying to delete it then we can really put a dent in the corruption machine.

This is old news but take a bump

I'm definitely inclined to agree - I really believe there's a massive silent majority that's going to vote Trump... the DNC looks like the a totally toxic and dangerous mafia right now

Does anyone have that tweet from DWS criticizing the """"chaos"""" at the RNC?

vertical filming is kino tho

youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc

this?

PENDULUM SHIFT FULL FORCE

I hope Reince scorches her hard on this.

Yes, thank you m8

Lol

GET IN HERE LIVE DNC

This is gonna be a good week

Are you kidding? Where were you last week?

>sharkbill
my fucking sides

>cankles

bern victims actually thought ole'commie Sanders actually stood a chance against Hillary, when the DNC,MSM(, and Wall Street was shilling for her the entire time.

>Already looking for another job

kek

Praise Kek and based Assange. How much more can the dems take?

HOLY FUCK

EXPLOSION AT DNC

AT LEAST 30 CONFIRMED DEAD

TURN ON CNN

garrison's pretty redpilled but the fact that he has to label everything in the drawing makes me think he's retarded

This was actually pretty funny desu senpai

TPBP

We would be so happy

All I see are low-energy people. If police forces arrive, they will cry like bitches.

But, yes, they are angry for a good reason.

>thinks she's being witty
>just comes off as a desperate slag begging for a job

Is it wrong that I hope that something like this really happens? A repeat of 1968 would be exactly the thing Trump needs to lock this election down.

>le parties never changed meme

>cankles
hahahahaha

just realized that's tomorrow
hopefully there's some sort of chimpout

twitter.com/dwstweets/status/755135944412565504

Post the real one