>superbad
>the terminator
>Shaun of the dead
>dawn of the dead unrated directors cut Snyder's masterpiece edition
>rec.
>quarantine

>didnt include the NASA scene from the book

we should make a meme from this movie haha

Probably the most misleading marketing campaign I can remember for a movie.

Legions of kids went into this thinking it was a movie about a CGI talking Kangaroo but it turned out that was just like a two minute dream scene.

I'm just now remembering I saw this shit in theatres and can't for the life of me figure out why I would do such a thing

>RTs ratings matter

Joe's apartment is GOD-TIER.

>no flaws
>advertised as a movie with a talking kangaroo
>it happens for one scene and is some dream bullshit

Fuck this movie

I had this on DVD and I don't even remember what I thought of it at the time.

All I can remember from is movie was they ran over kangaroo then put the jacket on what they assumed was his lifeless corpse then he woke up, ate candy from the pocket and then ran away. For some reason they needed the jacket back.

man this movie was comfy

From Beyond
Re-Animator
Braindead/Dead Alive
Return of the Living Dead
Evil Dead trilogy
Dawn of the Dead
etc.

Most films similar to these.

Not an argument.

can confirm, one of those kids here.
I wasn't nearly as mad, i actually tought it was quite funny

>implying you can actually give this movie a bad review without being labeled as a racist.
If any white person actually gave this movie any criticism they would be told to stop "whitesplaining" and "dat movie ain't fo' u white boi". They can't NOT review it, or they would be racist. So of course they're going to give "100% great job on this awesome movie please don't ruin my career with accusations of bigotry" reviews.

They straight up copied Titanic
>I PUT DA MONEY IN DA JACKET
>I PUT DA JACKET ON DA KANGAROO
I remember a weird oasis fever dream they have in the desert and a cute girl

Early mid 2000s kino:

Pokemon the Movie 2000
Like Mike
Holes
Osmosis jones
National Treasure
Live-action Scooby Doo
Spy Kids
Clockstoppers
Kangaroo Jack
Jimmy Neutron

THEY'RE PLAYING BAS-KET-BALL
WE LOVE THAT BAS-KET-BAAALL
Now basketball is my favorite sport
I like the way they dribble up and down the court

Napoleon Dynamite

Is this post post ironic thread?

I haven't watched this movie since I jerked myself off so many times to that main actress.

Haven't watched it in years since it makes me feel so dirty.

>advertised as talking and rapping roo flick
>happens in a dream or whatever scene only

>Movie called Kangaroo Jack
>All trailers and marketing material imply that a talking kangaroo is the main character
>Watch movie
>It's actually about two middle aged stoners running around in the the dessert
>The kangaroo is just a plot device that only talks during a dream sequence that was already shown in the trailers.

JUST

kino movie desu

>Google kangaroo jack to find her name
>Google her name to see if still cute
Ayylmao

Rad she's in the new planet ape movie though.

Was I the only person glad the movie wasn't actually about some stupid talking kangaroo?

So if there's only a kangaroo in this for like 2 minutes, why was it called "Kangaroo Jack"?

She was in the burton remake..

Charlie hallucinates seeing Jessie coming to his rescue. He then stares at her clothed chest and, still thinking she's a mirage, puts his hand on her clothed breasts and says, "They feel so real." Later, Charlie tries to apologize for that, and bumbles by saying he didn't think they (her breasts) were real, and then says he meant her.

After Blue staggers into the toilet, he says "Gotta point old Percy at the porcelain" and then faints. "Old Percy" is slang for genitals.

A woman tells a man the medicine he is drinking will make his testicles fall off.

A man asks another man to reach into his pants (for scissors), and the other man says something like "Come on, we all have urges, go out like a man (referring to the fact that they might die soon)" and then he goes on to tell him about a time where "there was this well-built Latino man" This is obviously referring to homosexual behavior.

While two men hug each other in a somewhat emotional scene, one of them remarks that this a "very intimate, non-gay moment."

A woman who is riding on a horse is shown in slow motion, with cleavage showing. To the song "Hey sexy lady." Long pause while the man is lusting over her.

A man and woman kiss twice in the basin of a waterfall. The man is wearing boxers, and the woman is wearing a white tank top and underwear.

Woman's nipples are erect while she walks along side of a boat.

Overall, for a rated PG movie, it has pretty PG-13-like scenes.

In their defense it was an awesome, funny movie but no one was going to see a movie about two guys searching for the "greatest conditioner ingredients of all time"

Come to think of it didn't a bunch of kangaroo themed hair care stuff get popular followed this movie?

Visionary
Courageous
Unforgettable

Joe's apartment is the only movie everyone is my family enjoys equally.

>>Jurassic park
Bad pacing at times
>>Napoleon Dynamite
Overrated
>>Dredd
Not as good in 2D
>>the Lego movie
Probably right
>>mad max fury road
Ham-fisted feminist angle
>>superbad
Agree