HELLBOY

goodby perlman

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hellboy-reboot-works-stranger-things-star-david-harbour-1001462
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no pearlman

Jews eating each other alive now?

What is meaning of

wtf? Why not just make Hellboy 3 with Pearlman and give it an R rating?

I can't wait for the millions of dollars that'll be pumped into advertisements that'll secure its place in the box office, no matter how shit it'll be and spawn another fucking yearly franchise.

because fate shits on good things and rewards trash and cancer
if god was actually real he would be one hell of a contrarian edgelord

I forget that Ron's nearly 70 years old

david harbour can do it and neil marshall will prolly direct it pretty well but pearl man is one of the few times hollywood managed a perfect casting. there will never be a better casting than him.

I haven't read much hellboy but hopefully harbour can find a niche in some iteration of the character. i really hope this doesn't blow. god damn monkey paw wish for more hellboy ends up without perlman in it.

the descent is still one of my fav horror movies of all time tho.

Ron is too old for this shit

Well, he does have the Hellboy hair.

Damn you are edgy boi

>reboot
Dropped.

>No Perlman

DROPPED

This

might actually be good, Del Toro made it more campy than it was in the comics
would be nice to see it darker and without the whole HB/Liz shipping
what would really be great is a BPRD spinoff netflix series or something

It doesn't matter with the kind of makeup that Hellboy has. As long as he's got the voice, he's good to go.

Also:
>that feel when James Earl Jones is too old to do the Vader voice right
Hit me right in the feels watching Rogue One.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for a decade of R rated capeshit.

>reboot

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hellboy-reboot-works-stranger-things-star-david-harbour-1001462

They can just make him as an old man, after everyone he knows and cared for in the originals are dead. Except Blue.

Even Hellboy gets old.

This. I actually like the new actor, but fuck any hellboy that isn't perlman and directed by del toro

>Hellboy without Perlman
#notmyhellboy

ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
BLOWN OUT

David Harbour can actually act. Ronny can't.

Or you can go jack off to Logan for the 40th time while the rest of us get a proper Hellboy film

Better be fucking joking. Pearlman was born for the role.

First he's gonna punch some people in the face

I don't really wanna see Hellboy franchised, Del Toro's films were studio films but they definitely weren't assembly line. he put every crazy piece of himself into those

Didn't care much of Del Toro's take of Hellboy, so I don't mind going a new direction. Though personally I prefer a full on animated series of Hellboy.

>no del taco
>no perlman
What's the point?