I'm Confused

I see all these posts where Europeans dish out a lot of hate towards America and usually I dismiss it as pathetic jealousy, but sometimes I really wonder . . .

Do Europeans actually believe that their lives would be better without us to keep them safe? Are they really that deluded or is it all shitposts?

> "keep them safe"
Also known as 'racketeering', a.k.a., 'nice country you have there, shame if something bad happened to it'.

hahaha yeah if by "something" you mean your country

They are free to spend as much of their GDP as we do on defense but they choose not to.

It's not racketeering when you're protecting someone who won't even buy locks for their doors.

>rackateering

leave it to the slav not to comprehend altrueism

euro's can't afford a competent military because they spent all their money on gibsmedats and immigrants.

without you there would be no radical islam.
just sayin'

I don't get it
Muricans hate Obongo's present and Dubiya's past invasive foreign policy yet still think their military is independent and doing God's work?

Can you tell me how those both work together?

how many Facebooks has this been through

Islam was always radical, and the jews are at fault, not gentile Americans. The only gentile Americans at fault are those who allowed jews to hijack these United States. Your country went through this cycle before too.

Everyone in Canada jokes about the US but any time something bad happens it's always "well at least the US will protect us"
We're the epitomy of everything wrong with neoliberalism

Is this why you are all scared of Trump? Because he wants to abandon weak allies?

America is the:
1.First country where a terrorist that's been investigated by the FBI bought guns from Walmart and killed 50 gays
2. Fattest country in the world
3. First country to lose a war to Chinese
4. First country to allow faggots to marry
5. First country to have no gun laws and still be called civilized
6. First country to punish Christians for not baking a cake for faggots
7. First Western country to have a nigger president
8. Fattest country in the world
9. Dumbest country in the world
10. Most autistic country in the world
11. Ugliest country in the world
12. Most ill country in the world
13. Gayest country in the world
14. Smelliest country in the world
15. Least cultured cultured country in the world
16. Most retarded country in the world

HI GEORGE BUSH JR.
>HI GEORGE BUSH JR.

It's not shitposting.

We really hate you.

17. High obsession cuckolding.

Well, at least we aren't gypsy so there's that.

Things aren't too bad after all.

Yeah because before 9/11 there was no radical Islam, oh wait..
>Iran 1979
>Lebanon April 18, 1983
>Lebanon October 23, 1983
>Kuwait December 12, 1983
>Lebanon September 20, 1984
>Indonesia January 21, 1985
>Spain April 12, 1985
>Greece June 14, 1985

In the Balfour Declaration of 1917, the United Kingdom became the first world power to endorse the establishment in Palestine of a "national home for the Jewish people."

So it was the UK's fault you mean.

The majority of people here don't care about the US
Probably well over 75% of people here aren't following your election, or at least not very closely. My mom loved his convention speech though because he talked about lgbt people so congrats on that I guess lol

>"keep them safe"
I build nuclear deterrents, guess who our biggest customer is ?

>14. Smelliest country in the world

I don't think the Gypsy gets the right to say this.

I'd say, those are all great achievements to some Americans. I may not agree with some, but I will defend their right to have their opinions.

The great thing about America is that it could change. It's amazing how a country can remain powerful and protected, all whilst changing views, etc. Trump can reverse some things, and push for more things. People seem to forget that... It may be a bad time right now, but shit can and will change.

The idea of America is the ability to move forward and strive to make it what we want it to be. It's not set in stone. I like that idea, that's why I love my country.

Stay mad.

>Do Europeans actually believe that their lives would be better without us to keep them safe?
Yes but not because of the reasons you are probably thinking of. Our leaders and military are weak as shit precisely because of American presence everywhere taking care of things for several decades now.

It's like a kid with helicopter parents will usually turn out socially retarded and completely unprepared for real life.

One of the main reasons I want Trump to win.

>Do Europeans actually believe that their lives would be better without us to keep them safe?

my sides

:(

> Romania: GDP 188 billion

> Kentucky: GDP 192 billion

They are protecting Europe from primitive slavic savagery. Sorry you can't rape and pillage without getting fucked by Uncle Sam vladimir.

*hugs* :'(

It's funny how Americans don't feel the need to hate on Europeans until they're dragged into an argument.

People in European countries feel like they're better, but they also feel like they're smaller and less relevant than Americans. That's why they seem to despise us. They talk us down to keep themselves up. Their sense of nationalism isn't fulfilled either, while they look at America as such a nationalistic country, which may also spawn hate.

It's okay though, Europe, call us if you ever need help.

>A FUCKING RAMP

First country to allow faggots to marry
nope

Lmao hahhahaha

amribro hold me:( all this hate ,maks me cri :(

Without you fucking morons I wouldn't need to live in fear from being blown up.

You already fucked up Europe in 2 WWs especially my country and with it my future.

Also you are singlehandedly at fault for the whole refugee crisis by destroying every single stable state (besides (((Israel)))) in the middle east that doesn't suck your leaders dicks.

Americans are hated for good and bad reasons in europe.

As a nation you saved western countries ass from questionable ideologies. But in the process of doing it you used the opportunity to ensure dominance over us.

Most of what you did was for the financial interest of a few of your leaders, which is not really gaining you a lot of respect.

You say we are your allies but truly you treat us as vassals. You may even have good reasons to do so in your perspect8ve.

What I hate about the US is their failure. For a while they represented an ideal of freedom and progress for the whole humanity, and now I just fear it will be the nest for the next oligarchic totalitarian powerhouse in the world.

>Racketeering
>Without pay
>Nice country you have there, it would be a shame if we gave you lots of money, protection, and equipment without thanks.

Yes I actually want you to fuck off and would rather want Europe to unite with Russia. like an EU without the politics bullshit. Just common market

kek this. i rather have the slightly retarded burgers as our protectors than you invading mongrels

frog, i thought we had something.

you guys make us possible with your assistance in the American revolution, we owe everything to France desu

Your definition of "hate towards America" is any situation where a European is not singing your country's praises.

Seriously, develop a thicker skin, stop obsessing about Europe and get some therapy for your low self-esteem.

and what did you do to help?

serve the best mcmuffins this side of san diego?

You're just jealous because we made the world more radical.

1453 called, it wants its history back.

No. I actually like you rascals over the pond.
What's annoying is the baseless, ignorant arrogance. I could accept normal arrogance. Alright, brag with your military, it's the strongest in the world, well done. But getting asked by borderline retarded hillbillies if we already have refrigerators (while living in a country that in many parts worse, in many parts superior but largely equal) is really annoying.

>It's funny how Americans don't feel the need to hate on Europeans until they're dragged into an argument.

That's pretty fucking hilarious since just about the only thing Americans do on this board is make threads about how much they hate Europe.

If you removed all the posts in which Americans screech about how much they hate Europe and why they're so much richer/stronger/thinner/whiter/healthier/smarter, the board would lose 2/3 of its content. Most of the other third is Americans losing their minds because somewhere a European isn't talking about how amazing America is.

>Le murica started radical Islam meme

Sand niggers have been religious extremists for 1500 years and have been killing each other (and Europoors) for just as long. Your history is largely the story of Europe overcoming Islamic invasion.

Why you idiots decided to do their job for them and let millions of military aged males in for free, I'll never understand

You're like that fat chick that is convinced everyone is eye-raping her.

I pay taxes and vote on live MSNBC polls

Cool dude

Who destabilized the middle east by bombing every country that didn't do what you fuckers wanted?

Without your wars ISIS would not exist and most of the middle east would consist of secular governments.

10/10>IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

>A FUCKING NIGGER.

Look it up

Keep them safe from what? America (and Israel) are largely the reason Europe is getting swamped with (((refugees))).

You are barely brought up when you are asleep bong. It's just when your up and your euro cuck complex starts these threads. I would know since I've lived in different time zones.

>yep
>nope
>nope
>nope
>nope
>maybe
>nope
>no but close
>romania
>romania
>romania
>nope
>thats actually britain
>mexico
>nope
>romania

But then Sup Forums would be extremely boring

once again the burger proves he can't take honest criticism

THAT'S OBAMA AND CLINTON'S FAULT

Yeah, keeping us safe, fuck off, building bases all around the world while pointing at Russia screeching 'Look at the warmongers!' destabilizing countries in middle East so that your masters in Israel can feel safe, destabilizing north Africa for shekels etc.

It is almost as laughable as having 'Ministry of Defence' while you never defended anything in your existence.

>honest

>honest

Thanks for reminding us Russia dindu nuffin

>comaplains about Americans
>on an American made website
>on American created internet

>Implying that that he replied to honest criticism instead of someone talking out of their ass.

It is because American people do not think in large spectrums like humanity, we barely can handle one thing at a time.

We love trends, especially new trends nowadays. If humanity can make itself one of importance, America will change. Until then, try harder.

One disease scare, eh.
A few mass killings, meh.
Tension between other countries and our allies, who cares?
One terrorist attack on home soil, will be important until no more USA.

Freedom and progress for all will become important again as soon as the demand for it goes way up. Das how murka do.

Most countries would be safer without the US.

Comparing the out of date carrier with the newest American class. Strong everything.

UK can keep itself safe, it's just easier to be world police when we work together, which is why we do.

Rest of NATO can get fucked though, leeching little shits.

Underrated

talk shit until you need us, that's all it ever is

i personally wish we were 100% isolationist because fuck everyone who talks shit

I would love to go back to preWW2 isolationism and let the biggest military takeover Europe

Fall of Constantinople so what?
That's nearly 600 years ago.

In 30 years you made a region that would today be region of secular and mostly democratic states into a hellhole of Islamic terrorism and chaos.

You are the guys who enabled ISIS, you are the guys who bombed every single sign of stability just for a gallon of oil.

At this point you can barely blame them for wanting to destroy the west because the only thing you retards are good at is pushing the fucking "drop bomb" button.

I truly, truly believe we're so far ahead of European countries that we really don't need to care what their opinions are anymore
America, China, Russia, Brazil, and indianesiastrailia are the only relevant places anymore
Maybe the UK now. MAYBE.

>yeah, weak allies

dem bantz, tho

this has to be my favourite meme of the last 15 years
>without your bombing and occupation, muslims would have been peaceful people
>groups like ISIS would not exist!
>its not like muslims have been trying to destroy the western world for the last 3000 years
>its all americas fault!

you had the chance to let the biggest military power take over europe and were even officially isolationist but you just had to get involved.

So the U.S. DIDNT CREATE RADICAL ISLAM you dumb kraut

5. First country to have no gun laws and still be called civilized

Sounds like one huge fucking achievement actually...

All those 'murricans saying you get nothing - what you get is TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE.

You get to enforce your trade rules
You get to enforce your laws globally
You get to enforce your copyright mafia, and retarded patents of trivial ideas
You get to extradite pretty much anyone from anywhere

you basically get a hundred little docile lambs to suckle at your teat as you fatten them up to feed yourselves and grow stronger

Yurop is your bitch in every way. Any man should object to this.

That's not to say I don't love America. But it sure would be nice to be able to create our own laws and have our own sovereignty.

t. britbong

Yes because I made that decision right?

Not really talking shit just putting out an opinion.

we had to get involved because basic human morals wouldn't let England get fucked

hans, if we didn't get involved you'd be speaking Russian man

>it's another Amerilard doesn't understand why people don't like him episode

>far ahead of European
Your people are too stupid to use the metric system.
China has a stronger democracy then you and the IS more intelligent soldiers.

Yeah, we did kind to choose the wrong side in that one. We're not perfect. Just number 1.

>the only thing Americans do on this board is make threads about how much they hate Europe.

1st page

lbh americans have shit to be occupied with, so much everyone else has to chime in

>says the world would be better of without the United states
>not talking shit
kek

The one on the left doesn't even have a ramp, fucking casuals.

Actually, the problem from the beginning was the alliance between wahhabism and America to counter the "godless communists" during the cold war. Now the islamic beast is awoken.
The Iraq war was naive, but not the root of the situation.

You have to understand something, in Europe the political left is extremely anti-American, like, they oppose anything American per se, "muh capitalism, muh corporations, muh imperialism, etc." and the far-right somewhat sees in America the paragon of multiculturality and believe they are pushing this agenda worldwide and influencing through their cultural dominance the idea of multicultural and multiracial left-leaning societies with no borders. Add it up all the mass surveillance and spionage of the last years, treaties like the TTIP, etc. And of course the fact that the invasion of Iraq was done based on lies, the destruction of Libya (which France is equally guilty btw).

Apart from this, it's usually the typical banter.

But personally I would absolutely love a strong nationalistic America that is remarkedly pro-western and "anti-globalist", who is strong against immigration and radical islam and which supports the idea of Europe taking care of their borders. And indeed it would make me feel safe to have such an ally.

>brazil
lamo

Keep allies that pay fair share, purge the rest

>I dismiss it as pathetic jealousy
autism

thanks for that
it makes it even more obvious to us just how terrible the influence of your country is

Oh I forgot the Europe is the world. I guess that is how important it is.

No need for ramps
We have catapults and powerful jet engines

The US did not create it.
It just enabled them people like Gaddafi were secular leaders and while being dictators are much better then the alternative.
Except they had oil and needed to be bombed of course.

different groups dislike different things, mate. We're a rather large country and every administration had, has, and will have plenty of opposition. isn't that how all countries are?

Yes, a lot of them really are that delusional.

Well, I guess if anyone would know about mafia style tactics on an international level, this flag would be it...