youtube.com/watch?v=-B8A1To_-8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B0zhXQdmnI0
youtu.be/dtBS_4PtFkw
youtube.com/watch?v=SSZpI8sNshQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5q44SaJteAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY DIIIIVER

hug him

you know throughout the years on Sup Forums the only thing that really triggers me anymore is people who say dio or hendrix or overrated. and if they call it "dadrock" my eye and cock twitches in anger

good thing I haven't been to Sup Forums in years and am not subject to contrarian faggy white kids

>dio is 4"11

WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My most "controversial opinion" has always been that Black Sabbath sucked shit until Dio took over, and then they were awesome.

Van Hagar is better than Van Halen. For real.

I don't think they sucked but they are a much better band with Dio. Heaven and Hell is the best Sabbath album. It was an unbelievably huge upgrade from Ozzy. In every single aspect (singing, performing, writing), Dio is better. WAY better.

I cringe when I see this faggot.

*you're

fucking idiot

Fuck that, dude.

paranoid and heaven and hell are so distinctly different albums but both are good

kinda like how ride the lighting is the best Metallica but master of puppets is good too

debatable

they both brought something different

right nowww

Agreed. Dio Sabbath is best Sabbath.

Chickenfoot is the most pepe band

Ozzy era sabbath were a mix of jazz/rock/blues/prog and whatever the fuck else they were influenced by at the time. It's just a good portion of their songs were the dark and riff driven kind that helped define the metal genre. I prefer this blend.

When Dio came along they abandoned the experimental side and went ahead with a more straight forward hard Rock sound that they stuck with. I love heaven and hell but the rest if Dios albums are so-so.

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM

Wrong because the first VH album was their best.

Wrong

Fair Warning for the win

That opening in Tenacious D The Pick of Destiny where Dio's poster came alive was fucking awesome.

COME DOWN WITH FIRE

DIO is awesome. His music, and probably Blind Guardian, are the only good Power Metal bands worth listening to

Young Jabbles

>Ozzy era sabbath were a mix of jazz
>sabbath were a mix of jazz
>were a mix of jazz
>mix of jazz
>of jazz
>jazz
>jazz
>jazz
>jazz

jazz

Missed his live show. He died the next year. regret it to this day.

Holy fuck you guys are retarded. Dio Sabbath is generic heavy metal. Good generic heavy metal, but that's all it is. Paranoid is an infinitely better and innovative album.

THE MOBBBB RUUUUULES

Yeah, nope

>tfw get into metal by listening to Kalmah and Iced Earth
>never liked Sabbath, Motorhead or any gateway bands
Kill me

>>holy diver
>grade 5 dance

>listen to heavy metal or hard rock
>feel urge to grow my hair out
>I'm balding and shaved last week

Wew lad. Got any other hot arguments?

Self titled is better.

You are right, that is highly controversial and says a whole lot about you.

Yeah, Ozzy's voice bugs me

Ozzy's first two albums are better than anything Black Sabbath ever did.

>rat salad
>planet caravan

The only album with Dio that I can stand

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic, Seth Green?

I saw him live in 2001
My favorite song:
youtube.com/watch?v=HrJB-2CeYd8

I can accept that explanation. I don't like Zeppelin because I hate Plant's voice, but I wouldn't say that they're bad.

Tell me about power metal. It's the one metal genre I dislike. It's too silly and tacky for me.

Also, why do you guys think there's no crossover between death metal and deathcore fans, even though to an unfamiliar listerner they would sound exactly the same? I love DM but hate DC and I can't really explain why.

>what is Master of Reality

>*blocks your path*

*teleports behind you and plays “Highway Star” on a lute*

Almost all Black Sabbath (and all bands for that matter) are trash or mediocre except the 'best of's and a couple exceptions. Funny how that works. It's almost like all bands just make as much material as they humanly can until something hits.

Not that guy but I have a problem with Zeppelin, the intermissions inside the musics.

No, you're just entry level

>i only listen to singles

Sucks to be you buddy
>listen to Led Zeppelin
>have same hair than prime Jimmy Page

>I hate Plant's voice
Same, he's such a faggot.

>I'm a best of casual

pathetic

>baby baby baby

>Feeling smug about only listening to greatest hits
I didn't think the underage was real

>I don't like Zeppelin because I hate Plant's voice

I don't hate it but Zeppelin would have been much better with a chick singing.

Vol 4 > Masters = Paranoid > Self -Titled > Bloody Sabbath

Ohh oohh ohh ohh mamma mmmmmamma ahhh aaah aaah baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby

>silly and tacky
Fuck you it's fun

In junior high art class I made a print screen t-shirt of a Black Sabbath album cover.

>forgot one of their best albums Sabotage, and the alright Technical Ectasy

What's the worst metal subgenre and why is it trash? Literally worse than 80's hair metal
>megadeth
>anthrax
>slayer
Only good one was Metallica and only because they actually evolved pretty early and got away from this shitty style

>bustwater wont be ready for season opener
>having to play sam glassford

sad

Metalcore. Not even a goddamn contest.

I love power metal, but if silly and tacky aren't your thing then you'd best stay away. Lost Horizon are great and have the least dungeons and dragons lyrics I can think of. Try them, Iced Earth and Kamelot. If none of them do it then it's probably not for you.

Holy shit. Fuck Bustwater. Sammy Sleeves all day.

Megadeth isn't bad though. If I had to say the worst, Folk Metal. It all sounds the same and is for LARPing nerds

I am powerless to the might and magic. I am his slave.

Do you also only watch #1 box office, mult-million dollar grossing blockbusters as well?

You're a fucking pathetic pleb.

Is that the one with super edgy lyrics about raping babies and worms eating fetuses and extreme gore?

>Thrash
>worst subgenre

No. Not even fucking close.

Slam Death Metal, or whatever subgenre has Slam in it.

Nah, its like this
youtube.com/watch?v=UtSPtjc0Xhg

I dont hate it

>trash

but yeah thrash is really shit especially these awful fucking revival bands.

The first couple slayer albums are good though

Some years ago we used to call power metal just "melodic metal".

There are the bands with keyboards and high toned vocals like Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Helloween, Freedom Call.
There are too the more crude bands like Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Running Wild.

People use the words power metal to establish something not always right in my opinion.

>implications
youtube.com/watch?v=LfC6GTiW0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfox9Gt0Ulw
youtube.com/watch?v=gJWz1ybEPBs
youtube.com/watch?v=-B8A1To_-8Y
I'm a massive sabbath autist, demos, bootlegs the whole 9 yards

BACK AND FORTH I SWAY WITH THE WIND

No, metalcore is what happens when fucktard mid-00s punks get their hands on death metal and shit it up beyond repair. Nu metal was just as fucking bad, too.

No, metalcore is either about "muh break ups man" or "Let's all worship Jesus man" the latter just being for CD sales

>There are the bands with keyboards and high toned vocals like Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Helloween, Freedom Call
Funny how all nerds/geeks I know like these same bands

nah that's like slam/brutal death metal

youtube.com/watch?v=B0zhXQdmnI0

So which is the one with edgy as fuck lyrics? Looking for a cheap laugh here

Clayman > Lunar Strain > Colony > Whoracle > Jester Race > Reroute To Remain > every other album is such garbage its not worth listing.

Some bands like killswitch/all that remains were alright. Kind of liked that they brought back maideny guitar harmonies. No-metal was wall to wall shit.

In Flames has always been utter shit though

all those sound shit compared to paranoid (the song) to be fair.

Paranoid isnt even a good sabbath song

No, this is pretty tame

I was wondering what was up with this pic

>hendrix
I've been saying for years SRV > Hendrix and I don't care what arguments are thrown my way, I'm right, I know it in my bones

>88
Nice digits, I dare say is Paranoid the greatest metal song ever?

HIGH NOON
I'd sell my soul for water

not a good song in general or not a good "sabbath song" whatever that means?

Whatever the fuck this is
youtu.be/dtBS_4PtFkw

Wasn't Paranoid written like in 5 minutes to fill the album? Literally filler lmao

Holy fuck.

whats your most kino album outro?
>youtube.com/watch?v=SSZpI8sNshQ

Its unlike the majority of their other songs

youtube.com/watch?v=5q44SaJteAc

Their first 5 albums were pretty good.
Its hard to defend them when they have put out 7 complete pieces of shit though. Really were the first band that made me resent them

So you hate everything that's popular, because they're popular. Gotcha, Sup Forums.