Is Zoe Saldana a good actress?

Yup.

Seamless and disappears into her role in any colour. She's awesome and easy to look at.

I'd say she's competent. I don't think she is spectacular at what she does, but then the same is true for 99% of Hollywood.

not really

blu ney

I want to give her a creampie, if you know what I mean

This. Also she shouldn't do "tough chick" roles.

How can niggers even compete

Shes just OK. Shes the go to "We want to hit the female and black diversity quota in one go" actress

???

Now that I think about it, what is the actual term here for a creampie?

>I want to creampie her
>I want to give her a creampie

Any scientists here? This is going to bother me all night

if an actress can't carry a lead role because her personality sucks then she's a shit actress

someone like victoria justice will never have a sucessful film with her as the lead role. her personality is awful

colonized

I would give her like about 7/10. Thandie newton is better

It's a verb in this context.

What did she mean by this?

is that a trap?

no it's an alt-right hapa youtuber. she's kind of fuckable. all the alt-right Sup Forums fags want to fuck her

I feel bad for her. She's probably like 50-70% European but that small portion of nig genes has forever relegated her to being a non-white. She's so close but so far. To me,it makes perfect sense that she'd continue to try to BLEACH her genes in order to correct the mistakes 1-2 of her ancestors made.

I'm incredibly attracted to her. Her laugh makes cock all hard and fizzy.

>she was in Curse of the Black Pearl
What???

not after that shit she pulled on nina simone

diabolical bitch

Is this why she gets BLEACHED in every one of her roles?

That's will Smith's wife.

Wrong

She's a qt but desu is not that great an actress her performance as Gamora is cringe sometimes

It helps her cross over. Endear yourself to white audiences and you'll get more roles. She's exotic enough so that you can pull the "oh, it's interracial content! That makes it current!" card. Zoe is a safe choice. When it's a black/latino/azn male and a white woman people take it as a little too on the nose for some fucking reason. But as long as it's a white man BLEACHING every other race people take it as the norm.

So Zoe is safe. She represents an alternative that white people can go for: hooking up with a chick that's not too fuckin' dark and has pretty features.

it really is amazing how racist holllywood must be that this idiot was the best white guy willing to bang her

1 She's NOT black
2 She's ugly. I mean, compare her with the average hollywood starlet: not even on the same league.

She's handsome and you're a fag. Go back to fapping to feminine dicks.

what did she mean by this?

I don't like her since that ballet movie

I want to fuck a black girl now wtf

It was earths end

>ugly

nigga you are gay

She's qt

Zoefu a cute. A cute!

wtf i love black girls now

top tier whyfoo

You're wrong and kys my man

>kiss my man

Too skinny

Fuck you faggot

wasnt she in both?????

post more

Art imitates life.

Also her sisters aren't hot.

Not sure, but I'd fuck the hell out of her.