Take test and post score

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/best-intelligence-test-for-an-autistic-child-260573
iqtest.com/login.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use no help or calculators nor scratch paper just use your brain

Kys

you jelly brainlet?

I had a little bit of trouble with some of the questions because english is not my native language.

I always score around 100. Feels good to be average.

This is so stupid, why dont you actually take a real IQ test with number memory forwards and backwards?

Usually around 135-145 on the online tests. They're not real though. You have to get an actual one proctored by a psychologist for it to count, and even then its nothing but bragging rights, and nobody cares what your IQ is.

Your General IQ Score of 149 shows how able your mind is in general. Anyone with a General IQ Score this high is considered to be a genius. This score is better than 99.95% of all persons taking this test. All known occupations can be comprehended with a General IQ this high. You should be able to handle any academic challenge

Not gonna waste time with this, but I generally score just a tad above average.

>tfw just smart enough to realize you're stupid

IQ is meaningless in an online test

I've administered over 200 iq tests. These things are not even remotely similar. So they measure some aspects nonverbal iq. What about the other aspects of intelligence?

Got a proper evaluation a year or so ago and got 144/108 (I can't remember the two categories, someone else might) coming out at 126, so I guess I are a bit smarter

Took the test, it told me, I was above Red Line IQ.

You should take a professionally administered test. Real IQ takes more into account than the things here...I've noticed the legitimate online IQ tests (iqtest.dk) only take into account for the most part perceptual reasoning, when verbal reasoning will often inflate your IQ score if it is higher, making it more accurate and inclusive of your overall ability.

Shitty one, grammar related. There is people with poor knowelege of english with special needs. Post one with puzzles and shapes.

Personal info for results nah

>iqtest.dk
Nice one, but need flash jew installed. No html5? Common, its current year!

i got board and started guessing around half way through,still got 103

not bad

This might help you user
verywell.com/best-intelligence-test-for-an-autistic-child-260573

Not bad

Remember that skill/aptitude with mathematics and applied mathematics (to model real-life situations and physical phenomena) is the purest form of intelligence

>i got board
>103
Sounds about right.

>what are throwaway emails
confirmed for double digit iq

oh shit u scored same

FUCK

FUCK WORNG 1

This bullshit depends only on trainings. Every Pajeet can beat you in math if he has abusive parrents.

115....So I guess I am pretty normal?

You're so fucking dumb you have a 40 IQ

There are no other aspects of intelligence. You must have gone to a school where everyone is a winner.

I'm too scared. What if it says I'm a fuckin asperger?

Just take it

lol what a fucking retarded test

immediately dropped it

I randomly clicked stuff and my IQ was 99. Bunch of bs desu.

I bet OP here to send you relevant advertisiment based on your interests.

113 thought I would do a lot worse, but I don't have any context to how that compares

I got an actual one and was 141 according to my mother I was tested when I was 3 (somehow) and scored a 140

Dont know what the fuck this means because except for a few things I seem to understand better than most people I actually don't find myself all that smart. I'm Chinese tier when it comes to empathy (that is to say almost emotionless when it comes to others) and I was never amazing at math

123. Got distracted by my cat several times.This is a terrible IQ test, btw.

IQ: 148
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs muscular
Penis BPEL: 6"
Race: Germanic/Scandinavian with 0% Jewish
Myers Briggs: ENTP

Master race reporting in.

>117
nice ps skills

My score was 65/100

The highest possible score is 161 (for a real IQ test).

114 here

we normies

Not at all. You can train yourself to be somewhat competent at math, but you'll never be as good as someone that has a better natural affinity for the subject than you do; this is analogous to you studying 3 hours for a test and someone studying 30 min for it and both of you getting the same mark. There is a difference between knowledge and intelligence. Okay you know calc but never studied diff equations. If I gave you a diff eq problem, what approach would you take to solve it and how long would you take? Or if I tasked you with deriving an integral rule, again how would you do it? Or if I asked you to model a situation using any kind function or series of functions? How effective/accurate would your model be?

These tasks require more than just knowledge, it requires a problem-solving, technical mindset that varies greatly between individuals. Not everyone can come up with an arithmetic summation formula while they're in grade school to add the numbers between 1 to 100 (within a single class) like Charles Gauss did. That's a level of intelligence that is purely genetic.

I have an IQ of 2. Beat that

kek

>timed test
>asinine questions
>using math
>using spaciality
>not using abstract constructs

shit test to be totally honest.

>i know his name now
retard. I hope you like getting hacked!

>Tribalist Establishment Climber detected

>leaf
Where did it all go wrong?

eat shit

also
>hur durr gib info plox to get results

no, fuck you.

128, had 142 before on a "real" test, bit dissapointed.

>If I gave you a diff eq problem, what approach would you take to solve it and how long would you take?
There is math software to do this shit. I graduated STEM and all this math education was just stupid boring repetition of the same tasks. Chinese love this kind of education. Whatever, i forgot all the bullshit in a year and focused on programming.
These tasks require nothing, math champions in my group did not have any imagination and can't solve unusual tasks, they trained to think only in borders of their mental bubble.

Only if you don't count speed.

>this
>real iq test

OP, why I get charged 100$ more? How can i refund?

You actually are paying for an iq-test?

>master race
>canada

Choose one

>serbia

checks out

what meen this?

I used to be better

Got an IQ of 150 just like TotalBiscuit.

Get cucked, subhuman mouth-breathers.

Dear John, I hope You gave your real email to OP. Relevant advertesiment waits for you.

i took a real iq test with a doctor, not a shitty online one, and got a score of 132

nobody ever believes me in real life and i haven't given a shit enough to show them the papers, but thats probably because i just act like an idiot all the time to make people happy

>iq score of 45

I have bad news for you, son

Are you not? Are you here to get all the shit for free? How OP can maintain website, if everyone will take everething for free?

go email aftr test stoobid ruskie free test lol
45 iq john more smarter then you

Subject: Your free IQ score
Received
To:[email protected]

Dear Blop,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 91

You may login at iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: [email protected]
Password: pMnfDDYNmqD6UR3h

Regards,
The Team at IQTest.com

hmmm ,should I take one in Spanish? I din't know the meaning of 2 or 3 worlds in the test

took a completely different test built in flash in the early 2000s and got a similar score

cba'd with those hexagon questions

That's why iq tests are shit.

What if you can't even read the questions because it's not your native language? You get marked as a retard

just go to a psychiatrist to get a real one you stupid assholes
>go to doc because think i have adhd
>get referred to psych
>given iq test
>they didn't assign me a score because of huge gaps between tests
i was diagnosed with adhd and severe depression and my psych literally told me they didn't give me a score because i was scoring superior/very superior on some tests and at worst average in other ones (with handicaps in attention and complex figure copying) and that my disabilities make my average fall to high average/average. that being said, i was told i would fall within the superior range "120-130" but that number means jack shit if you have nothing to show for it in terms of real life achievements. i know half this thread is below the age of 21 so im telling you gayboys to get the fuck out of Sup Forums and go do something irl instead of wasting your time focus on shit you cant change (politics and the way other people live their lives)

How insecure do you have to be to waste time on an online iq test?

Dear miguel,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 122

and i had to figure out some shit coz im shit at english.

absolute pleb sopaipillas, my friend.

6 gorillion

those racist nazi IQ test questions triggered my jimmies six million times. It was like another Shoah. My 165 IQ was real in my head.

Wew.

About here

>something something took a real iq test with a doctor
kek, why did you need a doctor, in case you passed out from straining so hard to answer the questions?

>Click random answers

>get IQ score of 104

shit tier test desu

I am above average

Online IQ tests are full of shit.

I know this because I always score disproportionately high on them.

Your IQ is: 137

This can't be true. I am dumb as fuck. I think it is off by about 40 points.

I also have autism.

To be fair I'm pretty retarded and also a female

>implying this is accurate

Probably guys you all just subscribed for government issued antihate program.

>female + retarded

There's no need to be redundant, "female" would have been enough.

well done little johnny. you are special.

Meh, I'm not good with IQ tests based on words.

Is this good? Honest question.

Normal is 100, you are above avarege.

oops, missed

rad

I feel the same, amigo.