Believe it or not this was posted to tumblr

Believe it or not this was posted to tumblr.

>>tumblr
Unless you're a racist White girl, who gives a shit?

This was quite obviously made in /tg/, but for some reason OP thinks it's more credible now because it was stolen and then posted on tumblr?

>all elves are whores
That's not far from the truth. Why do you think they get raped so often? Because they actively or subconsciously seek out those who would rape them.

Seems unclear as to whether the goal of this was to correct factual errors or state that facts don't matter when telling a fictional story. I think it would have benefited from sticking to the former subject rather than going off on a speech about feminists.

I don't know why these days even so much as criticising a feminist even mildly is "verboten"? Is it because they'd rather let some crazy feminist talk shit than let a bunch of smelly MRAs even so much as dominate the thread?

Do people really use "but it's not practical" as an argument against boobplate? Most fantasy armor is impractical. Armor that actually works looks boring, so people make it look cool for fiction.

Look at this shit. It's plate armor that somehow also has the properties of cloth. Nobody cares how retarded it is because so is everything else.

>agency
kek, I kinda like this guy

It's called a surcoat. Boob plate just looks dumb because you could achieve the same thing by making a regular breast plate. It's not as if it'll crush your breasts, since if it does then the thing just doesn't fit you.

I could not give any less fucks about her armor, but Diana DESERVES A GORE WHICH TOUCHES HER STERNUM GODDAMNIT!

She will suffer chafing, discomfort and a severe lack of support. Does she not deserve better? Do we, as a people, not deserve a world without the horrors of boob-rash?

Shittywebcomics, go back to your selfmade containment board on 8cuck

>Agency

People say it's easy to deal with SJWs, just ignore what they have to say and do what you want. (ie. Treat them like trolls)

But how do you do that when their tactics are like Sup Forums trolls, except minus the lulz? And unlike Sup Forums, they have the media on their side, and you know what they say about fighting against someone who has a pen...

>deities
>getting boob-rash

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

I'm cool with boob armour and bikini mail but I have a thing for practical armour

It's because in realistic full plate that will protect someone, there is no way to tell what sex someone is.

So there is little reason to have a woman in the visual medium.

Women bitch about boob plate because boob envy. That's it.

Tits on plate to lure eyeballs. That's it.

If anything could harm a deity's breast, it would be a deity's other breast.

That is not remotely what I said.

Nobody should look at Warcraft armor as any kind of standard.

WoW is the most extreme example, but most high fantasy armor isn't practical and is designed to look cool without any regard as to how useful it would actually be.

He has swords on his shoulderpads. How is that not ridiculous and impractical?

I didn't say it was practical. Just that it's not bendy plate, it's a surcoat worn over the plate which is why it looks like he's wearing robes.

Gothic games solved that problem the best way possible, by not including any female warriors.
No bitches = no bitching.

>most high fantasy armor isn't practical and is designed to look cool without any regard as to how useful it would actually be.
On that note there's no real rational reason for sorcerers wearing unpractical robes instead of regular (even light) armor, it's just an issue of min-maxing class abilities.
Yeah I know they explain it away with "armor is a hindrance to magic" but it's just a damn excuse.
>inb4 they don't need armor
I'd believe that if wizards didn't get stabbed so often.

Anyway yeah, rule of cool.

>I don't know why these days even so much as criticising a feminist even mildly is "verboten"?

OP is trolling material. It opens with "Mu erections" and ends with freebleeding, which is a Sup Forums-scam.

This is what I don't get

>complains constantly about "hurrr durrr muh realism"
>literally everything in fiction is now muh realism. There is nothing left that is not

>only women get angry
Men also through a temper tantrum when men are portrayed as anything less than powerful or if their armour is inaccurate (whether practically or historically) or too attractive to women

Truly ahead of its time

>>literally everything in fiction is now muh realism. There is nothing left that is not
Do you actually believe that?

SHUT
UP
GOOBERGATE

When has that happened?
I'm genuinely curious.

Hell I actually want to know what kind of armor women find SOO attractive that men threw a bitchfit about it.

I mean, goddamn. Most people's favorite heroes have real weaknesses and can get taken out rather easily by something or other. Just look at the wall crawler and batman.

I'm so confused by this

Was the whole point of this post just to show boob armor doesn't exist? Or smugly assert that because boob armor doesn't exist it can't kill you in real life?

Is this just purposefully misinterpreting the idea that boob armor would kill you by reading it as "Boob armor is the cause of your death"? Like, you were murdered BY boob armor?

Why would anyone write this?

Boob armor is stupid

No, they're just taking apart the bitching over boob armor period.
There is no internally consistent reason to dismiss it outright.
By that I mean all of the logic put forth as to why boob armor wouldn't work or is stupid is all wrong.

There is no reason to NOT have boob armor outside of them simply not liking it.

As a matter of fact, I would like to see a universe where some women have enchanted boob armor and some women have no boob armor and just have regular flat plate.

This, basically. Any informative statement is better in a neutral tone than taking a side.

>implying ignoring the problem is the answer

However in this context it might be. Women are evidently incapable of even the most basic combat. Both now (see gender statistics on military training) and in history (see all of known history).
Still though. Fantasy is fantasy. Backing down is essentially rewarding the behaviour.

My bad. I wasn't talking about you. I'm just speaking in general.

Boob armour is stupid, but so's combining robots. Not liking them because they're impractical is objective but it doesn't make you smarter for it. Plenty of people like those things and yet are well aware that they're impractical in real life. It all comes down to aesthetics and tastes in the end.

>shittywebcomics is still around and still posting their shitty waifu.
>When everyone gives them shit in this thread they'll probably just post it on their circle jerk with the caption "cucks"

Just makes me think she wants to get stabbed in the vagina.

I'd stab her in the vagoo with a pork sword

I literally don't know what you're talking about. It sounds fun though. Please explain it to me.

I can't really think of a good excuse to relate this to the thread, I just wanted to post some top quality boob armor.

Can we not just appreciate some metal tits?

Post armored women getting stabbed, instead.
Just without enough guro to bother the mods.
That's my fetish

They shouldn't exist in fantasy either.

I just think that a girl in normal armor is hotter than "blood plate"

>rape
What nonsense is this? It's a known phenomenon that it's not rape if it's an elf.

The point brought up by serious opposition to shitty fantasy armor with obvious glaring weaknesses is mostly not the (relative) weakness to stab-attacks against the strongest part of the breast-plate. This is really only relevant with lances at which point you would likely have a fucking hussar at the other end of that lance and are in a world of trouble, anyway.
The problem is largely the pointlessness of it. Having ornamental parade armor that accentuates your features rather than turning you into a riding/walking tin can is just fine. It serves a purpose.
Making a chain bikini just defies the point of armor. If your character is a whore, you can make an argument there, but otherwise no.
No armor is cool, though.
Another point is retarded "gendered" armor, which mostly means midriff for the ladies, brick-house for gents. Both are retarded in their own unique ways.
Overburdened shoulders are obviously disabling you in a fight and leaving the stomach vulnerable is rather self-explanatory as far as flaws go.
Obviously magic armor can explain away a lot, but unless you are a fighting angel or a goddess, impractical armor will make you just stick out and lose you all respect of a fighting force.
Another thing that dirves /tg/ mad are plate-boots. Because they would be impossible to put on, let alone move around in. Not to mention the lack of padding.

One point to remember, though. Not everyone always has to wear thick armor. Armor is an adaption to the heightened probability of getting stabbed, slashed or otherwise harmed and always depends on resources and threat relative to weight of armor. Many fighting forces used little or no armor long after full plate armor was widely available, due to changes in the way wars were fought.

Implying cool Armour isint bare bones basic with a touch of flair like a red sashe or heraldry/orniments, rank and file motherfuckers wearing real knight gear look intimidating and functional as fuck

Also we're not even talking about plate, mail, thick leather padding, chain and fur, woven metal panels, its all cool when you look at what people actually wore instead of Whore shit, or dude PALADRONS LMAO!

>Overburdened shoulders are obviously disabling you in a fight
Sure, if you're a fucking pussy.

I thought shitty webcomics got deleted from tumblr and they never made a new blog?

Do you believe it isn't?

>Most fantasy armor is impractical. Armor that actually works looks boring, so people make it look cool for fiction.
Pleb detected
>oh look at me im dressed like a huge glowing faggot, am i not badass?
you look like shit, the armour is shit, and not effay or practical as fuck
For all the shitflinging darksouls has neeto armour that looks like it can take a hit and looks better than your whore mother on a monday night

This whatever it is is rambling and crazy and I don't get what this guy is even trying to say.

It seems to just be some ranting screed about feminists?

If he wanted to say, "it's just fiction, it doesn't have to be realistic" he should have just stuck with that. I think that's the point he's trying to make and that is correct, but instead it immediately wanders off into some crazy ranting political bullshit which muddies the whole um "argument."

They made a board on [8]chan to dick around on.

I am not disagreeing with your at all.
Nor do I imply anything of the sorts you rant at me angrily.

You're stupid.

Because of retarded SJWs and cucks like yourself.

Anything can be posted to tumblr. It's no more a homogenous entity than Sup Forums is.

"Muh realism" is not cool at all. It's faggy

I wish MRAs didn't sound so hysterical and overly emotional all the time because there are a lot of ways men get fucked over but thanks to this shit no one takes them seriously

>just like the wage gap or the patriarchy
So this is definitely a dude, right? I figured it could've been a chick before then, who saw the futility of arguing about something almost solely in fantasy, but no woman would ever agree that the wage gap and the patriarchy doesn't exist, even if she really didn't believe it did, for the sole reason that it's like selling out your entire gender

>t. tumblr

Stop being such a triggernigger

>no woman would ever agree that the wage gap and the patriarchy doesn't exist,
You're mistaken. Christina Hoff Summers, Honey Badgers, a few e-celebs that received e-fame through gamergate...

You're faggy
>hurr durr let me dress my boipussy in bright colours and huge fucking shoulders
>hurr durr im a huge fag please fuck my mouth
It doesnt have to be realistic it just has to now look retarded, practical armoour can look sexy as hell, fantasy armour is boring and samey, oh look the same 3 bikinis in diffret colours and strong huge guy Armour that looks stupid, swinging swords with no weight the size of a mini bus that may as well be paddle foam sticks.

>le tumblr boogeyman meme

Look faggot shit like these images is embarrassing

Say fantasy is fantasy and pointing all the other ways fantasy is unrealistic makes a good point

Dissolving into crying about persecution and oppression doesn't and now you don't even make any sense and it's not clear what you're trying to say

Sorry we didn't hugbox your gay little pictures like you wanted

are these the only other anons that fail to find any relation to a comic or cartoon

this topic is clearly /tg/ maybe even /k/. Hell, it applies to fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums more than here

thanks a fucking lot jannies and mods

>PS elves are whores

This only needs stating under the assumption that the audience you are speaking to is not, already, aware of this. However, as it is a widely-accepted fact that it is NOT rape if it an elf, it does not need stating.

Thus, rendering your entire argument null and void.

Tone, it's all about tone.

>PS all elves are whores
well he's not wrong

>it's a "tumblr goes into panic mode because they can't shut down the speech of others" episode

>boipussy

stop talking like you're trying to pick up men in a gay bar

anyone got the sause on the WW pic.

Nah fucking bullshit.

Men complain when the portrayal of women gets warped by criticism like "oh she failed, she can't ever fail or it's sexism!".
Do you see dudes complaining that Spidey got beat down in Rami's SM or that Cap got rekt in WS?
No. But they do complain when someone shoehors something like the " i liek wat u doen gurl" in the Titania & Creel. Vs Femthor fight

>artist actually says where they stole pictures from
>ZOMGSAUCE

Didn't read tripe.

It's a moronic user who wants to stick it to SJWs but doesn't want to put any effort into their argument.

What's the point of dressing like a bat or having big pointy black things coming out of your mask?
What's the point of wearing yellow/pink/red/blue spandex or a raincoat + sunglasses
What's the point of walking around shirtless and with a headband?
What's the point of wearing a big yellow bat when you are all about stealth? What is the point of wearing a tiara? What's the point of wearing the douchiest popped v-neck ever?
What's the point of wearing a bright red and green outfit WITH NO PANTS?

Because it looks cool you mutt

Actually yeah I did see complaints about that, but only here, Sup Forums is the only place where everything written is somehow misandry. It's just Mirror Universe tumblr with rule 63 paranoid delusions. I miss the days when lunatics were confined to asylums.

Anything that claims feminists are wrong is something I'm willing to believe in just because of that.

>Cap got rekt in WS
Bad example.
Cap was winning every time they fought. He only got beaten up when he stopped fighting back. That's not failure.
The movie actually made Bucky look like a bitch, now that I think about it.

Sup Forums isn't the "only place where everything is misandry"
It's one of the few places where you can actually complain about an abusive movement without being shut down, specially if you are a college aged male.
I realized that when they started a defamation campaign against a fellow student claiming all kinds or nasty shit about him (with zero evidence) as well as making claims about his political stances, and then asking for him to be expelled.
It's not misandry, it's just one more extremist branch of a political movement that attracts lunatics, it's no different than Sup Forums, the difference is Sup Forums are a bunch of neckbearda who will never hold institutional power in their lives or even be taken seriously.

True enough. Cap never loses though, so maybe a better example would be Tony since all he's done since IM2 is put his life deeper into a sinkhole.

It's no different in it's nature* but it is different in their reach and influence*
Eh

if you are wearing boob plate and you fall on the ground chest first I can promise you a cracked sternum

None of that counts as armor, they're all superheroes. This is why I don't care if Wonder Woman decides to show off her thighs or boobs (though one should ask why if she's weak to piercing)

Female warriors existed, but it's stupid as fuck to have them fight 1)Men are stronger by default 2)And most important why would you allow future mothers and child-bearers to die pointlessly?

Remember that time when Hulk fell down and got his sternum all fucked up?
Neither do I. So if Hulk wore it, would that be a viable complaint?

Further, do you remember the time Batman tripped on his own cape fell down a flight of stairs and broke his neck, or when Robin brushed his thigh on a rusty nail and died of tetanus?

They use it against anything unrealistic in a fantasy setting.

Remember when Nightwing snapped his neck on a rock?

It's just an angry rant more than a convincing argument. I mean there's a good idea or two to work on in there but then they just move on to being angry at feminists instead of following up and doing anything with it.

However, I too think we need more fake erection armor. Many giant mecha manage this, why not comic book heroes.

Batman and Robin are just dudes though.

And consider a dude went to WW2 with a bow and arrows. A man with a sniper rifle killed hundreds of russians on his own. A lady fell from a plane and lived. A guy fought a bear and managed to kill it, with no gear. A dude lost his hand and fought as a mercenary in the middle ages until he was 80. A guy made a tank out of a bulldozer.
Reality is unrealistic, and fiction is even more so.

It's dumb. Very very dumb. But it looks cool.

Why wouldn't you? The world could use less of them.
We need artificial wombs, so all those worthless idiots could finally die.

Don't mind me just posting from my phone and require sauce for this. Looking for it myself. If I find it I'll post it here.

It's a big one