The delegats Dahnald

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw
tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5uR7VC4M&list=PLD19BCF9D57320E03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

el ratto

IT'S HIGH NOON

Donald, you and I both know why I'm here..

D A H N A L D

I AM BECOME TED, THE COLLECTOR OF DELEGATES

Should of honoured the pledge Ted.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw

ITS THE ZODIAC KILLER!

Donald... I've come for my delegates.

>EHAUEHAUEHAUEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHAUEHUAEHUAEHUAEHAE

I'm your huckleberry

THE DELEGATES NOW

We both know why I'm here Donald.

Gimme de delegats Donold

DAHNALD

El Rato Bandito

The rat with no name.

I was a sheriff star!

I SWEAR!

cmon dahnald I need the delegates

Really makes you think

Somebody post the one about the "skelegates."

retuuuuuurn the delegates

>skelegates
Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald? For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do. Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald. Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine! Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer. This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

kek

hahaha

For some reason it spooked me.I had bad connection when this episode launched and on my tv it looked like this guy is not Ramses but hohol with cossack hair or something like that, and sound was cracked and it spooked me so fucking bad.When I went to sleep this cossack ate my guts.Fuck this shit.

When I first saw this episode I was in the living room alone with a small tv and an uncomfy couch. I could hardly sleep that night.

Pfft, delegates, who needs them right? Guys?

AND I HEARD AS IT WERE THE NOISE OF THUNDER, AND ONE OF THE FOUR BEASTS SPOKE "GIVE UNTO ME THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD". (Book of Jeb 14:88)

Wanted: Dead or Alive, the Rat with no Shame.

Gimme the delegates and I will give you a cow made of butter Dahnald

THE DELAGTES WERE ALL I NEEDED TO CONSTRUCT MY DEVICE. THE UNIVERSE IN WHICH WE EXIST WILL CEASE TO BE. YOU, ME, MELANIA, HEIDI. ALL WILL BE AS IF WE NEVER EXISTED. EVERY EMOTION, EVERY MOMENT, EVERYTIME YOU WALKED WITH YOUR CHILD ON YOUR SHOULDERS, ENJOYING THE PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME WE SHARED WILL ALL HAVE NEVER BEEN. BUT ITS NECESSARY. ITS WHAT MUST BE DONE TO ENSURE YOU DONT SECURE THE DELEGATES OR THE NOMINATION.

Yo D-man, my homie, you owe me some delegates. Hand them over or Ill blast your sucka ass.

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL CAMPAIGNS HERE DAHNALD

HILY FUXK

Hmm, it seems like our friends to the south are becoming feral again. A return to early 20th century South-American imperialism, my fellow Americans?

I WALK THE PLANE OF EXISTENCE BETWEEN THE REALMS, DAHNALD. LET ME BRING YOU INTO MY WORLD. TAKE THE BLUE PILL AND YOU RETURN TO YOUR THIRTY POINT LEAD. TAKE THE RED PILL AND I SHOW YOU HOW HIGH THE CRUZ MISSILE CAN FLY

KEK

Considering the current state of affairs I want CIA government again

Has rato posting eclipsed yeb posting?

GIVE ME THE DELEGATES OR I DO TO YOU WHAT I DID TO THOSE KIDS IN SAN DIEGO, DAHNALD

No more fucking around Donald

Ah yeyeyeye nah ye I hardened my body on the beaches of Canberra, mate. My body has become nothing more than a storage vessel for VB. Victoria Bitter courses through my veins, Dahnald. The delegates are mine, cunt

The delegates Dahnald...

Hi, Rafael Cruz here. Well, this is my campaign speech. It all has to come to this. Today is the Day of Ratribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against the American people. Against all of you.
For the last 6 months of my life, ever since I insulted everyone in New York, I have been forced to endure an existence of humiliation, rejection, and bound delegates, all because voters have never been attracted to me. I'm 45 years old and I'm still a senator. I've never even held a convention. I've been running for president for a year and a half - more than that, actually - yet I'm still a senator. The RNC is a time when everyone experiences those things, such as pandering, and country music, and....and delegates. While all these weeks I've had to rot in irrelevance.
It's not fair. You voters have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you voters aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect candidate, and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious New York liberals, instead of me, the True Conservative.
I will punish all of you for it. On the Day of Ratribution I'm going to enter the hall of the Republican National Convention, and I will slaughter every Clinton-backed, Trump-supporting fake conservative I see inside there. All those delegates I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior candidate if I ever made an advance towards them...while they throw themselves at these progressive demagogues. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.
You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true grassroots conservative. Yes. After I've annihilated every single delegate in the convention, I will take to the streets of Cleveland and slay every single person I see there.
You denied me the nomination, so I will deny you the presidency. The priesthood is rising, Donald.

This is Convention Town, Donald.

Two men enter. One man leaves.

Now blast me those delegates!

Hi guyz, here's my first OC eva!!! Pls no hate xO

Kruzz The Rat © Me

I'm done playing your silly games Donald.

Put the fucking delegates into the fucking bag.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ted, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are dishonest, retarded, democrats, who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass polls. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any delagates? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of me because of your own victories, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than commuting political suicide at the Republican convention.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the early favorite for the Republican nominee, and won 9 whole states. What political affiliations do you have, other than “being a fake conservative”? I also know every single word in the Constitution, and have a moderately hot wife (She just kissed me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Please return my delegates.
Pic Related: It’s me and my wife

WHAT'S YER OFFER?

holy kek this is the best one ive seen

My daughter's first words were gimme the delegates dahnald

shitbiscuit

This is almost like bane posting but it lacks an easy way to interject it into other threads like
>for you

Trump is a hedgehog fag.

You're not alone. I had nightmares for weeks. Whenever the episode came in again after that I would turn off the tv. I avoided seeing that episode for the longest time until I got older, then I rewatched it and kind of laughed that I was scared of bad 2000s cgi

Dahnald

I said no hate you fucking nigger

DON OLD!

>Takes over the RNC convention with his army of Skelegates
>Steals the nomination
>Loses to Hillary anyway
What a loser.

Please, hand them to me
You know I don't believe it
When you say that you can beat me.
Please, hand them to me
You know I don't believe
When you say Christie will eat me.
The delegates are mine, so you best change your mind
You better give them back or we will both be sorry

Hand them over, Donald
Hand them over, nooooow
Hand them over, Donald
Hand them over, nooooow

wtf, i love leafs now

I heart the Dahnald meme!

>kek

Can't help but notice the Star of David.

>forgetting about this
tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

I AM THE BONE OF MY DELHAGATES
RAT IS MY BODY AND DOORS ARE MY BLOOD
I HAVE SLATED OVER A THOUSAND DELHAGATES
UNKNOWN TO RNC
NOR KNOWN TO DAHNALD
HAVE RIGGED MANY CONVENTIONS TO ELECT EL RATTO DELHAGATES
YET, THOSE DELHAGATES WILL NEVER BE UNBOUND
SO AS I GO ON TO THE SECAND BALLOT
UNLIMITED DELHAGATES WORKS

Revolver Rato

>Rattata

KEK

Has he handed them over?

THATS IT NO MORE MR.NICE TED

HAND
THEM
OVER

take 2

Et tu, Lyin' Ted?

kek

Let's... DEBATE!

You're not greedy, Ted. YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHH!!!!

this is my new favorite meme

This isn't a joke, Donald.
The delegates. Now.

AAAAAAAAH

DAAAAAAAM YOU DON ALL

Gibe de delegates, d0nald

GIMME THE DELEGATES BOSSU

P-PLEASE BOSSU, THE DELEGATES

Stop hes already dead

how do i get good at photoshop so i too can make funny rat memes

>These problematic racists
They cannot make the inclusive calls
Give up free speech forever
Because your hateful diction hurts us all.

Display penitence
While forsaking your convictions
What difference does it make if it be fact or fiction?
Let George Soros control your mind!
(Let George Soros control your soul)

Live with tolerance
And signal your righteousness!
When skin and sex is the false cause
Thinking ceases, the truth is lost!

Don't you worry
You'll be educated on what to do!
I give my emails the privacy they need
A Woman will succeed!

The reparations will prefer the brown
So we'll make cis-males obsolete all around.
Making whole the fabric of diversity
Cultural Marxism dictates what you'll be!

(Let George Soros control your soul
Let George Soros control your soul
Let George Soros control your soul
Let George Soros control your soul)

gimp it breh

youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5uR7VC4M&list=PLD19BCF9D57320E03

Time and practice, like anything else. Youtube might help you get a jump start.

I hope Rising gets a sequel and President Trump has a cameo in it

use paint

If that happen you'll probably be on his side because by the end of revengence Raiden agree with senator texas

fukkin saved

Hello rat o

Jeez oh man, just give 'em the delegates, will ya.