I
M
M
Y
E
D

GOOSE EGG.

BUPKIS.

how can they allow the black guy to just plant something on chuck? i mean legally speaking for a hearing like that

If Chuck can make a secret recording for the purposes of getting Jimmy disbarred, then Jimmy should be able to hire Al Roker to slip a couple of duracells into Chuck's pocket

Also it was a battery not plugged into anything. Chuck could just say he couldn't feel it because there wasn't any juice flowing out of it.

S
_L
__I
___P
____P
_____I
______N

Wait, why didn't the battery do anything to him?

because the battery itself isnt evidence its chuck's reaction that was. It doesnt matter if it was allowed or not, Chuck still got cucked

they proved in season 2 that his disease was psychosomatic

Because he's fucking mental

______J
_____.I
____M
___M
__Y

because it's all in his head...

This is sort of what I thought too. I thought it had to be plugged into something to affect him

Because hes mentally ill.

FUCKING KINO
U
C
K
I
N
G

K
I
N
O

Because his brain is fucced

CAN'T SHIMMY THE JIMMY

I'M THE ONE WHO CVCKS

I thought my cable cut out for a second or something. It reminded me of that cheesy freeze-frame in the Sopranos.

"If you had lung cancer would you have told her?"

BRAVO VINCE!!!!!!

kek

ITS SO DEEP

Fuck there's a few hours delay between an episodes release and release on Netflix here in Europe, can't watch yet

chuck gets fucked
it's over

>not finding a stream

you blew it! it was 100% kino

He already said earlier that batteries hurt him.

BETTER KEK CHUCK

FUCKING BRAVO VINCE, THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SERIES!

sorry brah, you missed the first episode of BCS where something happened

youtube.com/watch?v=8domW4NwpBQ

HUELL'S RULES

>Imagining Kim's toes curling in delight as she hears Jimmy on the tape going to criminal lengths to help her

>Huell planted explosives on Chuck and Jimmy survives the explosion and runs off to change his name it Saul.

Wow, that was amazing

WHO DIRECTED IT?
they get to direct a star wars movie now.
thats how it works right?

Chuck dies by going on the airplane that exploded over Walt's house

bravo

saul is alive

Holy shit.
Such Kino

savewalterwhite.com/

wow i never knew it was real

>Sup Forums makes Better Cuck Chuck into a meme
>Chuck is essentially cucked in the courtroom, humiliated, will likely be forced into retirement, will likely kill himself

>funny or die
>kino

yeah just go back to fucking facebook already

How can they admit a surreptitious recording? Oh wait I've actually watched the show so I heard them laboriously explain that the rules are different for a bar hearing.

where's the preview for the next episode

>Huell
>Not kino
Go back to hell yiffboi

Did the outburst really fuck him over?

youtube.com/watch?v=hb-IqyXda3g

BBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>it's a chuck breaks bad tv show
Wtf?!

The planting is immaterial, Jimmy wanted Chuck to destroy himself on the witness stand and he did by having an autistic fit about his hateful obsession with his brother.

>getting BTFO in any form is the same as getting cucked now

When will this meme end

shut up cuck

All this show does is remind me that my older brother hates me

cripple him

Were it so easy

castrate him in his sleep

Huell lost weight

Cuck him like Jimmy cucked Chuck.

kiss him

No he just hasn't gained it yet

no you dipshit he gained weight this is a prequel dumbass

Yeah, he spent that entire hearing posturing about how he loves his brother but has too much respect for the law to let anyone manipulate it, but then he blows his load and rants about how envious he is of his brother and basically shows he'll go to any length to get him disbarred.

he got old

obviously

>there's a universe where the Huell actor lost a lot of weight and BCS has a sub plot of Saul paying him in treats and that's why he got fat in BrBa

Clearly Vince works on levels we can't comprehend

tru

Vince Mcmahon?

kiss and smell his boifeet

but fr good for that dude. he's still fat as fuck but he's proobably lost close to 100

who is it saying "saul goodman" at the end, it sounds like kim but why would see address him like that? at the fact they put that at the end makes me think its a cameo..... hanks wife got caught shoplifting?

It sounds like she is talking to someone on the phone, like making a fake appointment for jimmy.

>Saul Goodman next episode
why did it take three seasons for the main character to appear?

i have a theory that jimmy is actually saul

I bet Jimmy hands her his new I.D. and she reads his new name outloud.

My first thought was Jimmy does something with the fake name, Kim finds some record of it, and asks him "Who's Saul Goodman?"

Ernesto is obviously Saul, that's why we don't see him in Breaking Bad.

no it doesn't

it sounds like Jimmy wants to turn into Saul and Kim thinks it's retarded

like, "Saul Goodman huh?"

I got this feeling that the shows quality is going to dip when jimmy turns into Saul.

you might be on to something

Naked Snake huh?

juding by the clip of what looks like jimmy trying to win some clients, chuck probably couldn't get jimmy disbarred, and instead chooses to (somehow) utterly destroy his jimmy's reputation. probably this also includes destorying his and hhm's good name

but anyway, being unable to attract clients, the option of going by saul goodman probably comes up

>tfw brother is becoming a tranny faggot
>that no matter what happens, I will always be the successful one

>brother is becoming a tranny faggot
Have you ever gone full Sup Forums and told him he's a mentally ill freak who will never EVER be a true woman?

yes

if the show ends with walt walking into the office it will go from pretty good to complete shit

is he cute

Have you ever considered just making the best of the situation and just pimping out your brother to old man?

How did he react? Please post the full details.

. I
What did he mean by this

>S3 finale
>Jimmy secretly tapes himself having a threesome with Kim and Chuck's ex-wife
>delivers the tape to Chuck
>Chuck kills himself after listening to it
BRAVO VINCE

Mike/Gus is the only reason to watch this show now.

Walt and Jesse were likable even in their criminality. Jimmy and Kim simply aren't, even though they're not as bad.

>He doesn't like Kimmy Jimmy

This is the worst fucking opinion, Jimmy has always been the best part of the show and this was by far the best episode of the series.

>Jimmy and Kim
I just do not see Kim being supported of Jimmy future criminal behavior.