Unpopular Opinion Thread

>Marvel should make a Marvel Video Game Universe

What you mean like the Lego one?

They should make a series of Spider-Man games to start. They should be made like the Arkham games.

The first game could be Spider-Man trying to save Mary Jane from the Jackal.

Second game could be based loosely on the Maximum Carnage event.

Third game would be Spidey trying to defuse a war between the Sinister Six and the Kingpin.

>Second game could be based loosely on the Maximum Carnage event

Better have Green Jelly on the soundtrack

What are you saying

what are you mean

Marvel Avengers Alliance
Marvel Heroes
Lego games
Disney Infinity
All pretty inclusive as far as being less focused on a handful of characters. It's not unpopular, it's just ill informed(though that should be less popular than it is).

I'm guessing games focusing on a variety of different characters but all sharing a set universe

You know it would. With a splash of Dio Sabbath.

How is this unpopular?

mfw I'm kicking ass on MAA2
mfw MAA2 threads seem to be banned on Sup Forums but casting threads are still A-OK

They're video game generals, which we DO have a board for(even though they pretty well die on the spot on that board), so they aren't really allowed here any more. I agree about the casting threads and movie threads in general, the mods aren't doing enough to stick to the rules, but that's as new on Sup Forums as memes are.

I think he means something like solo games leading up to some big team up thing like Ultimate alliance, so like MCU I guess

Movie threads based on comic books I can deal with, but casting threads are pure Sup Forums, they give a characters name, what actor they want to play them and then the discussion becomes aboit what that actor has been in and what characters they have played. I'd much rather talk about HOW we want said character to be portrayed on the screen. For example, what version of Cable do you want to see? 90's Pouch read Cable, OP TK Cable from Cable and Deadpool, or crazy future Stryfe?

Everyone wants that, OP. Hell it's a way for Marvel to get around the dumb movie bullshit by saying "Fuck you, the X-Men and Fantastic Four exist in our video game universe now".

I like DCUO, I just wish it was MUO.

Multiverses are retarded and should be abandoned.

Alan Moore's only great comic is Swamp Thing and arguably The Killing Joke. Most of his work is interesting experiments that aren't that great as comics.

Kirby and Eisner were shit writers and should have stuck to drawing/plotting.

Frank Miller was probably the most overall talented individual in comic history before he stopped trying.

Grant Morrison is what Geoff Johns would be if he took a lot of drugs. Both of them have no talents beyond coming up with cool ideas for superhero stories.

Manga is worse written than American comics.

American comics have better writing than yuro comics which are usually at the level of children's picture books. They're only considered "better" because of vastly superior art.

60s Archie is objectively the pinnacle of the medium. This MIGHT extend up through 1983 and start as early as the 50s, but it's still the best regardless of how much you want to narrow it down.

There should be comics for every possible theme/concept/genre in existence.

Pre-New 52 Superman is objectively the best Sup Forums cape character ever. Scrooge McDuck is objectively the best Sup Forums non-cape character ever.

Miller's Daredevil is still the pinnacle of superhero comics.

>here's a bunch of opinions nobody asked for

hipsters gon' hip

Medusa > Crystal

I enjoyed B v S more than Civil war.

It's called Disney Infinity.

>Bait General Thread
ftfy