Captain America: Civil War Spoilers Thread

Shill mods won't sticky edition

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensbridge_Houses
craveonline.com.au/entertainment/985969-captain-america-civil-war-writers-b-movies-podcast#/slide/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Peter has a fucking school chair in his room

holy fuck

1st for Vision is a cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensbridge_Houses

He's probably the poorest Peter in all media

All americucks are asleep right now, doubt the thread will be alive until later.

Anyone else glad Ironman is less of a missile-fountain this time? Tony even has fight with his "iron fist".

Why is War Machine such a big guy.

How does it feel that Disney is losing to Disney

I don't feel sorry for Scott or Clint at all. Tony was right, they had families, they shouldn't have come.

That's what they get for calling ESB simply an "old movie"

Does anyone else love Hawkeye now? He used to be hands-down the least interesting Avenger, but now I think he's great. Best dad.

I think Disney needs to stop gobbling everything up, they'll end up eating at each others earnings

It helps when he's written by people who actually write him as the character he is in the comics.

notice ironmanlet was wearing his manlet boots at the MIT talk.

>steamrolled by Vision
>went soft on Natasha
>Black Panther doesn't care
I like him but he kinda jobbed continuously in this film too...

The movie has been out for at least a week, there's no reason to sticky.

Notice how Wanda stole his manlet boots.

I feel like he still should be more of a mary sue in every way except screentime

Its 12 in the afternoon here...

Why did Howard Stark have some sort of knock off super soldier serum with him?

He is a mechanical engineer.

>he doesn't wake up at 10PM

>Does anyone else love Hawkeye now? He used to be hands-down the least interesting Avenger, but now I think he's great. Best dad.

Almost everyone does. Even if he jobbed against Vision. Then again Hawkeye is more of a sniper/strategist than a powerhouse. I'm even surprised he had EMP arrows with him.

>yfw Panther sided with Cap at the end

I loved him going up against Vision with everything he had knowing he would get floored.

Classic Hawkeye shit.

It'd keep you faggots from creating like 20 shill threads on the catalog and reduce it down to one or two like it should be.

I hated how he was in AoU, pretty much every time when he was the focus they were joking about how he was useless compared to the other avengers.

From T'chaka's conversation with him, it sounded like he wasn't thrilled with the accords or Wakanda reaching out in the first place.

>Link?
craveonline.com.au/entertainment/985969-captain-america-civil-war-writers-b-movies-podcast#/slide/1

Very detailed podcast from the writers themselves.

Note that they say they haven't handed in the Infinity War script draft yet, they are still working on it and nothing is official for that film as it is too early.

To be fair, what is a dilf with a bow and arrow going to do against the motherfucking Vision?

Am I wrong, or did nobody hit Wanda? All I remember is her hitting other people in the fight, I don't remember anyone hitting her.

Why did he retire? Was it just a story excuse to explain why he wasn't at the UN?

Warmachine did. Wanda is pretty much the strongest in the whole 12 man battle royale at this point and the closest to match her would be the motherfucking Vision. Even then he's busy with everything going on.

Apparently IW starts filming later this year.

>mods won't sticky thread about live action movie on the comics & cartoon board
Oh boo hoo. Cry some more.

when? I don't remember, what did he do? almost anything that hits her would kill her.

Remember when everyone was saying that it's the start of the DC CU and the end of MCU's reign of good movies?

Anyone else really disappointed Steve didn't die? I was hoping Steve would die, Bucky would be Captain America in his place and Tony would go full on MY GOOD FRIEND IS FUCKING DEAD I NEED TO SAVE HIM. Tony would then find out about the Life Gem and go to the end of the Earth to bring Steve back.

They did it for BvS.

>mods wont contain conversations about a live action movie on the comics & cartoon board to one thread
Sounds worse if you don't want it here.

As someone who lives near Forest Hills, I'm a little upset they moved him to LIC. I'm hoping at least they lived in a house there and were forced to move when Ben died.

Fuck that. You kill someone and you keep them dead.

Please fuck off with your company wars, these threads are bad enough already.

He sonic blaster her when she was moving the rubble using her Hex powers so that Cap and Buck could get the to the Jet

I'm more disappointed Rhodes didn't die. I see no reason he still needs to be alive at this point.

>1.jpg
Where is he now?

He used his headache-inducing-wave-shooting thing on her while she was clearing a path for Bucky and Cap's escape.

Sup Forums, shitposting

Doesn't seem like there's much of point to Cap dying.

The whole point about gems is doign the impossible. Tony like in the comic, after seeing Steve dead would see how wrong he was about Steve and being controlled. He'd get mad and vow to avenge Steve.

Nah, Cap dies in IW 1 and Bucky takes the mantle in 2

It's sad, he's nothing but a background character at this point. 5 robots got away stop them War Machine OKAY!

>Anyone else really disappointed Steve didn't die? I was hoping Steve would die, Bucky would be Captain America in his place and Tony would go full on MY GOOD FRIEND IS FUCKING DEAD I NEED TO SAVE HIM. Tony would then find out about the Life Gem and go to the end of the Earth to bring Steve back.
I am just going to repost what I understood from what the writers explained:

>The reason they didn't kill anyone, and in particular not killing Steve Rogers, is because they want the team broken and disorganised when Thanos show up. Death of a team member would have forced the team to rally and reconcile, and that would not be the desired end of this film.

>Further, the writers think death at this point in the story is actually LESS painful than the alternative. They want the team members to fight, and then to live with the fact that they are no longer friends. Not having deaths is one of the reason why the team is currently in taters, as death is too great a unifier.

I was hoping one of the Avengers would die. I think it's too early for Bucky to be the next Cap. But it needs to happen. I'd be happy if they gave him his own movie. Cap and Black Widow could should up in it too.

How does Spidey stack up strength wise with the rest of the MCU? Just below Thor?

>Death of a team member would have forced the team to rally and reconcile

Good point, didn't think of that.

>How does Spidey stack up strength wise with the rest of the MCU? Just below Thor?

Probably above Cap and below Thor. Seeing that he carried that thing in the airport when Cap broke it with his shield. He's pretty strong for a teen kid.

ayy

I agree, I'm glad Cap didn't die for the reasons the creators stated about it being too easy of a unifying fix, and because I want Bucky to have more recovery time before he has that responsibility of taking over thrown on him.

God, Bucky's life really sucks. Iron Manlet almost murders him, but it's okay because T'Challa is a bro and awesome doctors in Wakanda fix his brain and give him a new arm, he's good to go with his new life, and then Steve gets killed by a crazy purple alien dude collecting jewelry. If I were Bucky, I'd nope back into the ice.

BuckyCap and Falcon movie will be based, though. I love Falcon flying around and throwing Bucky at things.

Couldn't you tell this was shitposting?

I can't wait for his movie to be better than his actual comics.

>still waiting for a screenshot of Bucky and Sam smiling at Steve after he kissed Sharon

I fucking hate WB and Snyder even more after watching Civil War.

DC deserves better.

This was done by BvS. Looked at how "meaningless" the death felt. Yeah sure people now love Superman in their world but didn't some people doubt and hate him a few days BEFORE his death?

In the comics, his death had meaning because he was established as THE SUPERMAN. A God in a world gone mad

Why did they kill the coolest character off 5 minutes into the movie

Amen. Snyder is fucking horrible, I hope Affleck can save the Justice League but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Panther's accent was not good. Only serviceable at best.

>Casuals: Why is Punisher evil

That's why

So, Caps gets a new shield with Wakanda symbol on it?

He served his goal. If he didn't die, the whole thing wouldn't have kickstarted and the public would blame him and not the Avengers.

That's a shit reason. Now, casuals will be wondering why Punisher is getting his own show. Isn't he supposed to be dead?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

>Why did they kill the coolest character off 5 minutes into the movie
The writers mentioned why.

After they agreed to not kill Cap in this film, they had to decide what to do with Crossbones. They decided that he doesn't have enough of a future prospect, and that it would be a great misdirection for comic readers that they would assume Crossbone would get away.

And the other point is that they NEED the incident with the bomb to have no living villiain surviving. Because had he lived then the bombing would be blamed on HIM and not the Avengers. Civilians are petty and would blame the nearest living person they felt was responsible. By having Crossbones kill himself, it is the unfortunately realistic way to cause the angry public to get mad at their rescuers instead.

Infinity Wars Part 1. Weaving has recently said he'd love to come back since the Marvel world is so huge and fun now.

Probably a white ones without the star. Thanos will destroy it and Tony will deliver to Steve the original one.

>Holding a fucking superman/infinity gem amalgam
>for a whole minute
>with three arrows

I honestly was kind of impressed and gave him credit for his effort. plus his plan was Wanda.

Here's the full scene.

So if some terrorist aloha's himself in a crowded place, everybody's going to be pissed off at the first cop on the scene?

I would have bought it if it was just Wakanda being faggots about muh people.

The problem is that it was Wanda who pushed the explosion into a building full of people.

>calling someone shill while literally asking a board to promote a bad movie from a multibillion company

How did I miss this scene?

Considering they made up the accent for a fictional country it's fine.

>YFW You will never have BROS who cheer for you for getting the pussy

What scallywag... he said he no longer wanted to be part of the Marvel and now that the franchise is a gold mine, he knocks to return?

Fuck off Smith.

>She's probably a hundred years old now
>So are we

I like how they never pointed out that stopped criminals from stealing something that could become a biological weapon that could kill countless more people.

Despite this being a comic book film, I did like Wanda's line in response to Vision's "They'll be afraid of you"
>"I cannot control their fears, only my own. "

Sam stole the movie. Incredibly creative use of a bland power/ tech set. Scotts two scenes where great too.
Peter felt shoehorned in though. Wa still great seeing him in action especially in less than ideal terrain.

The Crossbones exploding scene was fucking retarded.

So, either she lets him explode in the crowd, killing people and Steve, or tries to move him somewhere else, and kills people in a building instead.

Or doesn't stop him, and the biological weapon would go off.

They needed to clarify that Tony looked for him to pacify/wrap up his allies in a non-violent way to bring them in. They didn't. It's implied, though, since Stark says "What we discussed, keep your distance and web them up."

So it was clear he picked Spider-Man to round them up.

#NotAllVillains
Yes. People are this stupid.

Also was thrilled that Wakanda and Panther where handled the way they where. Was dreading a Huldin version.

I feel that Rhodes was supposed to have died, but they flaked out on it.

Sam stole Winter Soldier. Mackie is so fucking perfect and polarizing he's hard not to love him.

The point is that they have been going all over causing insane destruction in the ways they stop the crimes from occurring, and a lot of criminal activity is because of them in the first place, like Ultron.

Sure, it's awesome to send Hulk smashing in a city full of pedestrians during an alien invasion, but the aftermath is still Hulk smashed and probably killed people just like the aliens.

People are this retarded in real life as well. Heck If this was in our world, you'd probably see threads from Sup Forums and tumblr fags ruin and bad mouth the incident.

>can you move your seat forward

As much as I dislike Sharon, Bucky and Sam make up for it

Quicksilver death and sokovia probably shook him, especially when his job got mixed with his home life.

How the hell is Rhodes crippled from a fucking fall, when Iron Man takes a tank shell and falls out of the sky from cloud-height and is literally unscathed, in one of the first suits he ever made?

Don't know if true or not, but a site claims the Bluth Staircar is in the airport scene.

Above Cap and nowhere near Thor

MISOGYNISTIC!!!

THIS IS A SEXIST FUCKING SCENE

JOSS WHEDON WOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED THIS

FUCKING BAN THESE MOVIES