I love how everyone has their own superhero costume except for Bucky and Scarlet Witch

I love how everyone has their own superhero costume except for Bucky and Scarlet Witch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY66aq6zijY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A red jacket and corset isn't a costume.

Man.

She's fucking hot.

Who was the best in CW and why was it ___ANTS___?

How is Scarlet Witch's outfit not a costume?

Ant-Man looks huge, is it just a super red stuntman or a heavily padded suit?

T'Challa. I'm so hyped normies actually care about him now.

It was a stuntman during the airport stuff I think.

Quick, rank the characters in Civil War in order of how radical they were.

Kinda unconvincing how Team Iron Man had a hard time bringing these guys down.

In theory yes, but I think the movie itself did a good job presenting it believably. The fact they couldn't just straight up murder them helps balance things out a lot.

Sam
Scott
Steve
T'Chilla
Parker
Bucky
Vision
Clint
Stark
Romanov
Wanda
Rhodes

1. Ant-Man
2. Spider-Man
3. Black Panther
4. Hawkeye

5. The Rest

Not really, if shonen animu taught me anything it's that fighting someone while holding back is much harder than going all out.

>Ant-Man
>Cap
>Spidey
>Falcon
>Hawkeye
>Bucky
>Widow
>War Machine
>Panther
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>Tony

Surprised by the positive reaction to T'Chala, he felt kind of bland to me.

That not her Avengers costume it's just a cheap substitute. This is her actual costume.

Hawkeye doesn't have a costume either.

Yeah, kinda weird they didn't go with the costume she already had, even though it's quite underwhelming, to be honest.

You just started a war.

Scott
Peter
Steve
Tony
Bucky
Sam
Wanda
Vision
Clint
Rhodey
T'Chala
Black Widow

Hard to rank these because no one stood out as boring or one-dimensional. Also I used to have a raging hate-boner for Stark, but RDJ knocked it out the ballpark with his performance in this.
I loved BW in The Winter Soldier, but she didn't do much in CW.

Pete
T'Challa
ANTS
Sam
Steve
Tony
Bucky
Natasha
Vision
Wanda
Rhodes
Clint

>clint
>last
Fuck you

>Gets bodied by Vision
>Scarlet tells him off for pulling punches against Romanov
>T'Challa fucks up his bow
>Gets thrown in jail
Yeah, dude really shined. Best thing he got off was ANT Arrow

>there are characters within the MCU who design battle garments and upgrade the designs every once in a while

Do they call up their personal seamstress or what? Or do they knit stuff themselves when they are not destroying lives?

It's Pym Particles, we ain't gotta explain shit.

Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect thread.

Ant-Man looking Kamen Rider as Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=EY66aq6zijY

>Ant-Man looks huge
I sense what you did there.

Should be interesting when Wonder Man comes on the scene. "Children of the Particle"

Speaking purely in terms of doing radical shit:

>Ant-Man
>Black Panther
>Spider-Man
>Hawkeye
>Falcon
>Captain America
>War Machine
>Winter Soldier
>Scarlet Witch
>Iron Man
>Vision
>Black Widow

Black Widow obviously the weakest link since she never really did or said anything I considered cool/hype/radical.

I think you underestmate ant man cap bucky and wanda

His arm is the costume.

I would like to see a Lang/Parker team-up now in the MCU. Total show-stealers.

Please dear god please let them allow Nathan Fillion to be his unrepressed complete cockbag self. I want full on Captain Hammer status. I want Wonder Man to be the most demanded solo movie of 2021.

He's an actor playing an actor. Can he be anything else?

Everyone would get bodied by Vision.
He goes easy in BW because theyre friends. Hed wreck her.
Who cares? He delayed BP. He didnt lose the fight. He got knocked down a little much like Bucky did most of the movie.
Everyone got thrown in jail.

In actors playing their natural bend.

Lets get David Boreanaz as Morbius in a Blade Netflix series, give Whedon something to do as well since that is one of the few things he handles well.

Yea basically I'd be Angel 2.0 no problems here

I wish Bucky's outfit didn't look so cheap. Surely Cap could've afforded to buy him a less ghetto looking jacket. Something that didn't look like a fatsuit.

he'll be 50 by then.

Yea? RDJ is already clocked that plus 1.

The guy playing Scott Lang is already almost that.

Their shadows look weird.

All I know is i'm team this thread

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I assumed she didn't wear it because she left her Avengers gear back at the compound and didn't have the chance to bring it when Clint sprung her out.

Yeah pretty much

>people legitimately think Wonder Man is going to be more than a movie poster cameo

I remember this user having this idea of Wanda one day getting her tiara as a device to balance out here powers
seems like a good way to introduce it

>user thinks a bow and arrow is a costume

That probably won't happen. Allegedly, Olsen said that she doesn't want the tiara as part of the costume, ever.

What do you want him to be purple wolverine?

You underestimate Scarlet and Antman.

Antman is a major counter to Tony's suits and Scarlet's powerset is versatile and powerful.

she'd be so perfect if she didn't keep talking about House of M. that's not even the best crazy Wanda story

Was she talking about the tiara specifically or just the swimsuit?

that was a interview with Whedon saying ''she wont have to wear something as problematic ever in the movie'' for AoU

I'm just saying that by OP's logic everyone is actually in costume. If Bow & Arrow = Hawkeye costume then why doesn't Metal Arm = Winter Soldier and Red Corset & Jacket = Scarlet Witch?

>Wanda waking around in mini skirts and thigh highs through most of the movie
My
Fucking
Cock

People that got me hyped:
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Scarlet Witch
Falcon
ANTS
Zemo

People who did shit that was relevant to my interests:
Captain
War Machine
Falcon

People I didn't care about at all
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Black Widow
Vision
Hawkeye

Team Iron-Man was super bland and boring. People only like it because MAHVEL CAN DO SPIDERMAN RIGHT and RDJ-MAN.

I'd put Wanda over Vision, but I agree with everything else.

>Was she talking about the tiara specifically or just the swimsuit?

Both, actually, as far as I remember.

I found that one. But I coulda swore I read one where she stated she didn't want to wear the tiara and the leotard/swimsuit.

It's almost like Wanda hurried out of Avengers Tower before being able to pack a costume, and it's like Bucky was on the run and didn't have time to remake his old uniform from ww2.

I just remembered, didn't she get nicked in the forehead by Clint, with an arrow?

>not wanting a headpiece
0/10, but she was never a good actress for wanda anyway

He put a tazer-arrow on her in AoU. I don't know about CW though. I haven't seen it yet.

>That not her Avengers costume it's just a cheap substitute. This is her actual costume.
>Yeah, kinda weird they didn't go with the costume she already had, even though it's quite underwhelming, to be honest.
Here's the thing, the costume design wants credit for working on a movie. They almost never use the same costume designer twice and no designer wants to use the previous person's work because they will get zero credit for it.

That's why IM has the Mk IV at the start of IM2. Why the IM3 armor is recolored and tweaked for AoU. Why the CW armor is actually a bit different from AoU.

So no one that got to do Falcon and SW's two second costume seen at the end of AoU was going to carry them over to CW. Even Vision and Cap are very slightly modified if you compare on-screen versions.

Fun fact: ScarJo has hated every costume they give her after IM2. The IM2 costume was made to be flexible and breath, Joss demanded something tighter for Avengers and she ended up not being able to wear underwear beneath the Avengers version. This was modified again for TWS (better), AoU (worse, especially with the tron lines), and finally for CW (2nd best for comfort).

>Please dear god please let them allow Nathan Fillion to be his unrepressed complete cockbag self. I want full on Captain Hammer status. I want Wonder Man to be the most demanded solo movie of 2021.

>I found that one. But I coulda swore I read one where she stated she didn't want to wear the tiara and the leotard/swimsuit.
Recently on one of the late night talk shows. Fallon, I think.

>Fun fact: ScarJo has hated every costume they give her after IM2. The IM2 costume was made to be flexible and breath, Joss demanded something tighter for Avengers and she ended up not being able to wear underwear beneath the Avengers version. This was modified again for TWS (better), AoU (worse, especially with the tron lines), and finally for CW (2nd best for comfort).

I haven't heard this before, but I believe it.

I don't understand the appeal this guy has with white nerds. Dudes almost 50, why is he dream casted for everything, what the fuck.

Although Simon Williams works, I guess.

No, that's just how whores usually dress in Sokovia.

Oh shit. Is this happening?

what happened to her devil horns headband thing?

See and

God that Arkon deep cut gets me hard every time

Why would someone voluntarily choose to wear such a thing.

Scott and Clint were the best part of the movie.

Bucky Barnes wants a quiet life.

Happening.

>he ranks them by there feats and not broship.

I want power level fags to leave.

>ARKON, WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE

>and she ended up not being able to wear underwear beneath the Avengers version

sounds like a feature

>Why the IM3 armor is recolored and tweaked for AoU

pretty sure that in some promotional material the AoU armor is named and it's Mark 44 or something

Is there a reason they HAVE to hire a costume designer to do every costume in the movie? Like, they can't decide to keep Cap the same but hire a guy specifically to make a new Hawkeye costume?

>Lang/Parker
I want a Lang/Clint movie desu.

>ScarJo has hated every costume they give her after IM2. The IM2 costume was made to be flexible and breath, Joss demanded something tighter for Avengers and she ended up not being able to wear underwear beneath the Avengers version. This was modified again for TWS (better), AoU (worse, especially with the tron lines), and finally for CW (2nd best for comfort).
What? Isn't Joss a hardcore feminist? I have a hard time imagining that him of all people would force a woman to wear a costume so tight that she couldn't even wear underwear.

Unions, contracts, and the fact that production constantly moves. IM3 was filmed in Wilmington, NC. The Winter Soldier & Avengers in Cleveland. Age of Ultron, Thor 2, Doc Strange, and GotG in London. Antman and GotG 2 in Atlanta. I think Spidey will be Atlanta and I know Thor 3 is Australia.

Gotta agree with you.

Hell, Personally I wouldn't even call some of the actual suits "super suits" since a super suit implies they are meant to be a symbol, while some of them are purely functional.

>Unions, contracts, and the fact that production constantly moves.

yeah, and? Say you hire a guy to design all the costumes in an Avengers movie. Then in a subsequent movie, 8 of your characters already have costumes but 2 new guys show up.Why can't you hire someone to design new costumes for the 2 new guys and just not hire anyone for the existing costumes? Does the union straight up say the costume designer won't work unless he gets to do every costume in the movie?

Also marketing. Giving them different costume as often as possible gives them an excuse to make new toys for every movie.

As silly as some of Wanda's comic costumes are, I don't think a plastic corset and jacket are really that much better. It just looks kind of cheap and out of place. Everyone else has a really high quality costume, but hers feels like something out of an early x-men film.

On Entertainment Tonight she said it was because the panty lines would show through the costume being so tight. To some other publications she said it was because it was 80+ degrees while they filmed. Either way, it started her down the path of not liking to do these movies as much. She's always been attracted to indie, but now it's like a requirement between big movies like Avengers, Lucy, and soon Ghost in the Shell.

>Is there a reason they HAVE to hire a costume designer to do every costume in the movie?
They hire a costume designer to do every costume in most movies. It's just a part and parcel of the production. Granted, it's slightly different for ordinary, everyday-looking costumes compared to superhero costumes, and they sometimes keep that the same costume in sequels (see Reeve Superman, Spider-Man), but the MCU seem to be keeping up a tradition of mostly new cosumes in each sequel.

But personally speaking I'm glad they changed Cap's costume here: I liked the AoU one, but I prefer it without the red around the star.

This too, even though Hasbro often just repaints existing molds rather than sculpt a new figure. TWS BW figures were repainted for AoU despite there being a big difference between the costumes. Falcon, Hulk, and Cap are also largely repaints with maybe one or two new parts.

Paul Rudd is 47. Christ, he ages well.

You're also forgetting about the toys. New costume means new toys to sell. If Iron Man had the same armor in IM3 as AoU, then the kids who already owned the IM3 Iron Man wouldn't have a reason to buy the new AoU toy of Iron Man.

What's-her-name Olsen refuses to wear it. This is what you get for hiring celebrities over actors in your movie.

Her cleavage looks shit here. Too much squish together instead of push up. The Civil War suit gives the twins a nicer shape.

Those arm guards are cool though.

Hawkeyes costume fucking sucks

>then the kids who already owned the IM3 Iron Man wouldn't have a reason to buy the new AoU toy of Iron Man.

they still don't, speaking as a former kid, they don't give a shit

Pointless dangly bits. The Civil War one looks both better in general and closer to what she's been wearing in the comics since Uncanny Avengers.

>T'Challa
>ANTS
>Bucky
>Sam
>Peter
>Nat
>Wanda
>Steve
>Clint
>Tony
>Vision
>Rhodey
>Sharon

Is that a cosplayer, or a GI Joe/Barbie doll? I legitimately can't tell, the face looks real but the clothes look like a close-up on something fake.

The toy in your pic is even worse.

>Is that a cosplayer, or a GI Joe/Barbie doll?

It's obviously a toy. The head looks fake as hell and that zipper is gigantic.